X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Site: An Ear for Men is for Men Only

Hey guys

Just wanted to advise everyone of my new website and Youtube Channel. Both are under the name An Ear for Men.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXN...6rU9SxCZ4dyq6w

Brief description: An Ear for Men is not an activist platform. It is simply to explore the inner world of men and to offer alternatives to gynocentrism in all its forms. Special note: This is male space. There will be no articles or videos by women and women will not be allowed to comment on the site. There is a temporary exception to that. Janice Fiamengo dropped in to make a comment. I am writing her to explain why it is going to be removed and will wait for her answer till I do it. She is a friend to all of us an I will give her that much respect accordingly.

All of you are welcome to drop by and comment, as long as you are male and observe some sense of decorum.

Here is an example video of the kind of material that will be presented. Hope you enjoy. Paul

Nice... it's time you boys have some space where you aren't obliged to focus on attention seeking females.
    ~~~ PEr aRDUa ad asTrA ~~~
    (through adversity to the stars)

Comment

LoL, Angelica...you know I love you and I think you have great perspectives. I'm a secret/not so secret fan, however I need to point out the snowplough train gave me vertigo.

I've enjoyed the work on this new web sight, it's focus on men's health and men talking to men. Thx Paul.
      ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
      virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
      AVFM Mission Statement
      sigpic

Comment

Been there done that, on most PUA forums, and gaming forums it's 99.99% men, the girls around are negligable, now while i do appreciate the idea be weary that it does not turn into a hugbox and echo chamber.
        I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous View Post
          Been there done that, on most PUA forums, and gaming forums it's 99.99% men, the girls around are negligable, now while i do appreciate the idea be weary that it does not turn into a hugbox and echo chamber.
          A different mandate.

AVFM Mission Statement
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
            A different mandate.
            Not sure i understand that phrase, could you clarify?
            I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

Not sure i understand that phrase, could you clarify?
              Not sure I can if you don't get it already. I believe if I'm correct this site has to do with men's heath, all men. It has nothing to do with PUA, Gaming, or even MGTOW.

AVFM Mission Statement
              sigpic

Comment

Not sure I can if you don't get it already. I believe if I'm correct this site has to do with men's heath, all men. It has nothing to do with PUA, Gaming, or even MGTOW.
                Language barrier, i am not sure what mandate means in this context, do you mean like a purpose?

Comment

Language barrier, i am not sure what mandate means in this context, do you mean like a purpose?
                  "commission[ed] to do something" specific by the site owner. Or purpose.

AVFM Mission Statement
                  sigpic

Comment

"commission[ed] to do something" specific by the site owner. Or purpose.
                    Oh, well ok, i agree with the premmise, for 2 days on my work a few women came to do some minor jobs at the warehouse (something to do with stickers) they payed little attention to men, spending vast majority of the time on there phones, but i could feel group cohesion break as guys started to act all macho to impress them, i was only hoping they would leave ASAP. However as i said, be careful where this leads you, don't let it devolve into an echo chamber, one topic that in my oppinion should be avoided is women, men should talk about there own problems, not women (as many male only spaces tend to become) because if it becomes male only space but only focused on women it will go down the drain really fast as misconceptions and assumptions brew.

Comment

LoL, Angelica...you know I love you and I think you have great perspectives. I'm a secret/not so secret fan, however I need to point out the snowplough train gave me vertigo.

I've enjoyed the work on this new web sight, it's focus on men's health and men talking to men. Thx Paul.

Snow Plow Train ??
                      FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                      It's time to call it out for what it is.
                      == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
                      http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

did you see the part where he finds out that when women get near wale space the men change...then when he had them to not allow themselves to try to impress the women and be distracted bt women...the kicker is the women when politely not being the center of attention the women start tarting themselves up, then when the women ran out of female manipulative got hissy and when further ignored they gave up hahahah
                        Last edited by simeon the crushed; 08-20-2015, 04:52 PM.
                        "There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all."
                        Mario Savio

"A single, seemingly powerless person who dares to cry out the word of truth
                        and to stand behind it with all his person and all his life, ready to pay a
                        high price, has, surprisingly, greater power, though formally disfranchised,
                        than do thousands of anonymous voters."
                        Vaclav Havel
                        'if you want to know who rules you, look at who you're not allowed to criticise' Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
                          Snow Plow Train ??
                          lol - yes ... he is a very nice man who is politely explaining that he face-palmed at my frail attempts to replace the background on one of my youtubes. On face book I had used a pretty summer meadow but in reality I was standing in a grubby kitchen... it's easier to edit the footage than to clean the kitchen... this "being a proper woman" malarkey is harder than some realize

I uploaded it twice somehow... it not really relevant to MRA.. but this is the one:
                          https://youtu.be/O2ES5s3bo18
                          Last edited by Angelica; 08-21-2015, 08:45 AM. Reason: added video concerned
                          ~~~ PEr aRDUa ad asTrA ~~~
                          (through adversity to the stars)

Comment

Originally posted by Angelica View Post
                            lol - yes ... he is a very nice man who is politely explaining that he face-palmed at my frail attempts to replace the background on one of my youtubes. On face book I had used a pretty summer meadow but in reality I was standing in a grubby kitchen... it's easier to edit the footage than to clean the kitchen... this "being a proper woman" malarkey is harder than some realize

I uploaded it twice somehow... it not really relevant to MRA.. but this is the one:
                            https://youtu.be/O2ES5s3bo18

It's cool. I just happen to like trains ;-)
                            FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                            It's time to call it out for what it is.
                            == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
                            http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Not trying to be a smartass here but are gay men allowed to join?

Comment

Working...
                              X