Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My SJW friend, in huge Jian Gho-mess

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    If I tell a woman I'm going to take her to Paris if she fucks me, and then I take her to Paris, Texas instead of Paris, France, did I rape her?
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

    Comment


    • #77
      It's over. Two female prosecutors, female judge. Maximum sentence of 34 months.

      He told me he had to go for this plea deal or he was facing 17 years and he didn't feel he could get a fair trial in this ultra-liberal Seattle area especially during this #MeToo hysterical witch hunt. (Which is obviously true.) There's absolutely no corroborating evidence that he did these things. None of these women went to the police after the fact. None of them had rape kits done or had drug tests to see if they'd been roofied like they're implying.

      I've noticed these seem to be the standard stories #MeToo is using. They were drinking and then got "real dizzy" / "can't remember" or whatever to try and remove all responsibility for their own actions.

      Comment


      • #78
        can he try to appeal it and get a different judge?

        im sorry for your friend bud.
        Originally posted by MatrixTransform
        where were you before you put yourself last?
        Originally posted by TheNarrator
        Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

        Comment


        • #79
          Well, he and his attorney were asking for 30 months, so 34 isn't that big of a deal. He'll be getting time served.

          The prison time really isn't the problem. I don't know if he realizes it or not, but it's being put on the sex offender registry that is going to completely ruin his life forever.

          Comment


          • #80
            I don't believe he can appeal if he pleads out. It's a real catch 22.
            I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

            It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

            Comment


            • #81
              tell him after he's out he should leave the country.
              my 2 cents.
              Originally posted by MatrixTransform
              where were you before you put yourself last?
              Originally posted by TheNarrator
              Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

              Comment


              • #82
                I personally think that the "Registry" is the very definition of cruel and unusual punishment. Especially since I'm not convinced that the actual statistics on recidivism match up with the conventional wisdom of "All Sex Offenders will reoffend". In fact I lost the study but there was one I found a few years ago that put the recidivism rate for sexual offenses pretty much exactly on par with the recidivism rate for other crimes.

                The "Registry" is cruel enough that everyone should do anything they can to stay off the list.

                In your friend's position I'd have probably traded years in prison to not be on the registry. Basically don't plea unless they take registration off the table.
                "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

                Comment


                • #83
                  i think the registry is needed. for what it was originally though of for.

                  however now.. the registry is used to make money for the state. its used to keep tabs on men who looked at a woman..across the road with a mirror while driving...

                  i also know for a fact its men on those things..

                  women commit over 40% of child abuse acts.
                  yet the registry is over 95% men.

                  explain that to me?
                  women also walk at a far higher rate even being guilty.
                  Originally posted by Mifune View Post
                  In fact I lost the study but there was one I found a few years ago that put the recidivism rate for sexual offenses pretty much exactly on par with the recidivism rate for other crimes..
                  this isnt what its about.
                  this is about keeping little girls safe from creeps.

                  lets ignore the fact that little girls are some of the most horny beings on the planet and chase men like crazy.
                  lets ignore the fact that women "assault" boys at almost the same rate as men do girls.


                  women get painted as being seduced by a boy.
                  while men get painted as evil predators.

                  its a weird society thats for sure.
                  Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                  where were you before you put yourself last?
                  Originally posted by TheNarrator
                  Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    They made us read The Scarlet Letter in high school twenty-something years ago and we were taught that was a cruel and unusual punishment. The registry isn't a whole lot different. A person is forever branded, often for a single mistake they made

                    It sounded like a good thing at first. It was originally called "Megan's Law", named for a seven-year old girl that was raped and murdered by a sick pedo that had a previous record of raping other little girls. At the time I, like most others, thought this law would be about putting actual pedophiles like him on a list.

                    Instead, they put people on there for everything and so it becomes meaningless. Indecent exposure (often just some homeless guy trying to urinate), an 18 year old guy having sex with his 16 year old girlfriend, teens sexting and some of the participants are under 18 (know a kid this happened to), some lonely schlub downloads a JPEG and the girl turns out to only be 16. These aren't pedophiles.

                    I have no idea at all why my friend is on that list. There were no children involved. I know one of these women claims she was 17 when they had sex (I don't believe her) but our State's age of consent is 16. The sex offender registry has completely changed from what its original stated purpose was.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      yeah i think we're on the same page.

                      they dont care about children either. they care about sexual predators. and they make $ off the predators.
                      Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                      where were you before you put yourself last?
                      Originally posted by TheNarrator
                      Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
                        i think the registry is needed. for what it was originally though of for.

                        however now.. the registry is used to make money for the state. its used to keep tabs on men who looked at a woman..across the road with a mirror while driving...

                        i also know for a fact its men on those things..

                        women commit over 40% of child abuse acts.
                        yet the registry is over 95% men.

                        explain that to me?
                        women also walk at a far higher rate even being guilty.


                        this isnt what its about.
                        this is about keeping little girls safe from creeps.

                        lets ignore the fact that little girls are some of the most horny beings on the planet and chase men like crazy.
                        lets ignore the fact that women "assault" boys at almost the same rate as men do girls.


                        women get painted as being seduced by a boy.
                        while men get painted as evil predators.

                        its a weird society thats for sure.
                        It seems to me that laws named after crime victims, particularly children, are always bad laws. Of course, the sex offender registry began expanding even before it was passed into law. It is now possible to get on the offender registry through public urination.

                        I have a relative that was convicted of rape and was in prison when the law passed and he had to go on the registry when he came out and it didn't really seem to affect his life very much. Of course, this was before there were websites with instant free access to "fish" the Megan's Law lists. He wasn't a lifer and so by the time the registry was widely available he no longer had to do it.

                        I don't think this law was ever good and would only really cause abuse. It's the result of people thinking there is something they could have done to prevent a particular crime. "Had I only known a child molester was living in my neighborhood..." There is no equivalent law for murderers. The government ALWAYS picks people who are the most unsympathetic to create precedent that it can then expand into ever more people. This was also how income tax came to be accepted
                        White privilege is just like 'the patriarchy' for minorities!
                        Womyn, to take the man out of woman, too stupid to know Y it's a bad idea

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by christo930 View Post

                          It seems to me that laws named after crime victims, particularly children, are always bad laws. Of course, the sex offender registry began expanding even before it was passed into law. It is now possible to get on the offender registry through public urination.

                          I have a relative that was convicted of rape and was in prison when the law passed and he had to go on the registry when he came out and it didn't really seem to affect his life very much. Of course, this was before there were websites with instant free access to "fish" the Megan's Law lists. He wasn't a lifer and so by the time the registry was widely available he no longer had to do it.

                          I don't think this law was ever good and would only really cause abuse. It's the result of people thinking there is something they could have done to prevent a particular crime. "Had I only known a child molester was living in my neighborhood..." There is no equivalent law for murderers. The government ALWAYS picks people who are the most unsympathetic to create precedent that it can then expand into ever more people. This was also how income tax came to be accepted
                          yes im totally in agreement with you
                          i think most laws start off with good intentions.

                          but bottom line when it comes right down to it. the only truth is the fewer laws the better. because the way our system is designed means its inevitable for precedent to be set on the downward spiral.
                          Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                          where were you before you put yourself last?
                          Originally posted by TheNarrator
                          Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            So they're using this to try and repeal the statute of limitation. The law is fine the way it is now.
                            Washington requires that a survivor of rape file a police report within a year, and then has 10 years to press charges. If a person fails to file a report within a year, he or she has three years to press charges."
                            https://www.thestranger.com/slog/201...fect-juveniles
                            Last week, a bill that would repeal the state's statute of limitations for rape passed the House. But legislators must grapple with difficult questions about what to do about juvenile offenders as they move forward.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by Phobos View Post
                              They made us read The Scarlet Letter in high school twenty-something years ago and we were taught that was a cruel and unusual punishment. The registry isn't a whole lot different. A person is forever branded, often for a single mistake they made

                              It sounded like a good thing at first. It was originally called "Megan's Law", named for a seven-year old girl that was raped and murdered by a sick pedo that had a previous record of raping other little girls. At the time I, like most others, thought this law would be about putting actual pedophiles like him on a list.

                              Instead, they put people on there for everything and so it becomes meaningless. Indecent exposure (often just some homeless guy trying to urinate), an 18 year old guy having sex with his 16 year old girlfriend, teens sexting and some of the participants are under 18 (know a kid this happened to), some lonely schlub downloads a JPEG and the girl turns out to only be 16. These aren't pedophiles.

                              I have no idea at all why my friend is on that list. There were no children involved. I know one of these women claims she was 17 when they had sex (I don't believe her) but our State's age of consent is 16. The sex offender registry has completely changed from what its original stated purpose was.
                              It's also a great way to remove otherwise constitutionally-protected rights from people, such as freedom to associate, freedom to own/bear arms, etc.
                              FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                              It's time to call it out for what it is.
                              == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==


                              The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
                              http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                So I thought this story was over. My friend took a plea deal for a crime he didn't commit during the height of #MeToo hysteria in a deep blue state with a notoriously showboating Attorney General.
                                I guess he won't be able to try to get on with his life, even though he served his time.

                                https://www.thestranger.com/slog/201...only-11-months

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X