Would You Go Back?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by christo930 View Post
    This is about as accurate as the feminists who claim the past and the non-western world today as being set up for the benefit of men. It sounds like you are superimposing the modern home into the past. The vast majority of people were farmers anyway, not miners or blacksmiths and the like. Something in the neighborhood of 80% of people were farmers who lived on small farms or were farmhands. Though I would also admit that there is a period where that was not really true (in America) and where women probably had it easier. It's not like they were in competition.

In any event, the status quo is not really desirable and makes little sense for both men and women.
    you're picking what "past you want to chose from" the one time in history that was the MOST equitable was when everyone farmed. yes. YET even then.....

women and kids get to leave sinking ships!
    who goes against the robber?

i'm not imposing anything. at all times in human history. all societies were gynocentric. there is a REASON for this. i am not against this. but this is a fact.

edit: nice trying to compare me to a feminist and shame me instead of making a point.
    Originally posted by MatrixTransform
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Originally posted by TheNarrator
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
      you're picking what "past you want to chose from" the one time in history that was the MOST equitable was when everyone farmed. yes. YET even then.....

women and kids get to leave sinking ships!
      who goes against the robber?

i'm not imposing anything. at all times in human history. all societies were gynocentric. there is a REASON for this. i am not against this. but this is a fact.

edit: nice trying to compare me to a feminist and shame me instead of making a point.
      It's nothing personal, I didn't mean it like that. I am pointing out what I believe are flaws in your line of reasoning. It's not an attack on you or your character.

Women are worth more than men and children are worth more than men or women. This is a simple biological reality. Men WANTED to go down with the ship if it meant protecting their women and children. Granted, there was social pressure, but the reality is that men take great pride in providing for or protecting women and children. To say this is gynocentric is simply a framing issue. If you and your wife and kid were on a boat and there were only 2 lifebelts what are you going to do? How many men are going to say "I hope that bitch can swim!" Let's be really honest here... how often did any man get to go down with a ship while a woman got a seat on a life boat? It is some tiny fraction of a percent.

Men also protect the country or tribe or whatever it is. The men do it because they can and they are better at it. Any society that expected the women to protect the society was going to get conquered. Men do the difficult and dirty work because they can. It's just reality. It is neither good or bad, it's what is and it cannot be changed. If we tried to legislate it and have women trying to keep society going, we'd be in the dark, cold and hungry pretty fast.
      White privilege is just like 'the patriarchy' for minorities!
      Womyn, to take the man out of woman, too stupid to know Y it's a bad idea

Comment

Women are worth more than men and children are worth more than men or women. This is a simple biological reality.
        therefore every society is gynocentric.

again. i see no flaws highlighted in my thinking, all you've done is prove my case for me.

and like i mentioned above. im not opposed to this. its the natural state of things.
        Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

How many men are going to say "I hope that bitch can swim!"
          certainly the ones who have an understanding of stoichiometry.

...but that may vary over time

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
          "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

What I'm saying is ... get the fuck off my boat biatch

...just like old times
            "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
            "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

therefore every society is gynocentric.

again. i see no flaws highlighted in my thinking, all you've done is prove my case for me.

and like i mentioned above. im not opposed to this. its the natural state of things.
              Women can and do sometimes die for their children, do that make our society child-centric?

This is a very one dimensional (really one sided) view. Men were socially expected to be chivalrous, but they also had perks too. Most of the formal power was in the hands of men, that doesn't really make it a patriarchy. Seeing that as a patriarchy (and I'm not saying you are) shows that it's a one sided view which notices only the positive parts of holding formal power. It's like modern feminists who bitch about CEOs. They are only looking at the results like esteem and money and completely ignoring the massive sacrifice these people have made. Most of feminism is very much like this. They never look at both sides of an issue. They always present it in a very lopsided and incomplete way.

Comment

I don't think I'd sign on for traditionalism. Men have been obligated to sacrifice ourselves forever. My background is blue-pill Christianity. Feminists have nothing on traditionalists when it comes to gynocentrism. "Head of the family" doesn't mean what feminists think it does. It means you are only valuable when you're sacrificing yourself for the good of women and/or children.

I don't have anything against women. I just realize that the game is rigged under current conditions. I think marriage needs to be wrested from the state. It should be treated as pure contract law, and people should be able to sort it out for themselves. Then, a failed marriage wouldn't need to be a life ending event because no one would be able to weaponize the state against each other.

Comment

Women can and do sometimes die for their children, do that make our society child-centric?
                  assinine argument.

children are not part of society yet. they are growing up to be part of society. if anything. compare what a boy vs a girl's life is like.

and you have the answer that society is gynocentric but not child centric.

it has nothing to do with dying

im saying women are practically worshiped and ALWAYS privileged in every human society.

that is the very definition of gynocentric. societies all over the world are this way and ALL throughout time.

Comment

Originally posted by FailureToCrash View Post
                    I don't think I'd sign on for traditionalism. Men have been obligated to sacrifice ourselves forever. My background is blue-pill Christianity. Feminists have nothing on traditionalists when it comes to gynocentrism. "Head of the family" doesn't mean what feminists think it does. It means you are only valuable when you're sacrificing yourself for the good of women and/or children.

I don't have anything against women. I just realize that the game is rigged under current conditions. I think marriage needs to be wrested from the state. It should be treated as pure contract law, and people should be able to sort it out for themselves. Then, a failed marriage wouldn't need to be a life ending event because no one would be able to weaponize the state against each other.
                    But do you not see how feminists look at the very same ideas and see patriarchy? Framing it as gynocentrism or patriarchy is a one sided view that looks at the benefits of being either a man or woman without seeing the costs or the downsides. OF COURSE, it's almost exclusively the opposite gender. It's 'the grass is always greener..' Looking at the idea of protecting wombs from whatever the world may throw at a civilization as gynocentrism is like getting mad at biology.

If anything, I would say today is far more gynocentrism than the past. Women get all the protection, but none of the responsibilities they used to have. Men are objectively worse off in the current system and there is no possible way to give BOTH genders a leg up. You more or less have to pick traditionalism or modern gynocentrism.

Comment

Under feminism ;

1 worker becomes 2 workers
                      1 taxpayer become 2 taxpayers
                      1 consumer become 2 consumers

Your wife used to work for your benefit, your family's benefit.

Now she works for her boss's benefit, her corporation's benefit, the government's benefit, and you get whatever energy she has left over.

It's like right of prima noctis where the lord would get first dibs fucking the bride.

We're all being economically cucked by the guys at the top.

And the deep-state is putting forth candidates like "Trump vs Hillary"

No matter who you vote for, you lose.

Pining for traditionalism is like daydreaming of being cornholed by a smaller dildo.

"The good old days, when it only went in 4 inches."

They also handed you a rifle and told you to die with dignity, gott mit uns.

Anglo-Nordic culture is a blight upon the planet.

Global memetic HIV.

Capitalism, stock market, big government, military-industrial complex, GDP, women's rights, it's all just tentacles of the same beast ; 666.

White men playing God with the natural order.

Social engineering. Eugenics.

"With Trump it'll be different this time."

Sure it will, sure it will.

Let's replace white men with more white men, what could go wrong.

Or a white woman who's trying out man the white man, Hillary has a bigger mental dick than all of them.

Thoroughly indoctrinated by the system, mentally colonized, pasteurized and homogenized, pretends to be a sista.

The deep state is devious.

Don't think replacing them with Obamas will do any better.

There's no "winning," only surviving.

You either adapt or you're toast.

It's a big club and you ain't in it. You and I are not in "the big club." (credit : George Carlin)

All things considered I think Trump is about the best we can get.

He's not really white, he's Jewish.

And hence resistant to the Anglo-Nord mental HIV.

The right hates him almost as much as the left for this reason.

The deep-state is scared.

They hold all the cards but now we see them, we know them.

What will it take get free?

Probably an apocalypse. A reboot.

Like I said, there is no "winning" there is only "surviving."

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post
                        Under feminism ;

1 worker becomes 2 workers
                        1 taxpayer become 2 taxpayers
                        1 consumer become 2 consumers

Your wife used to work for your benefit, your family's benefit.

Now she works for her boss's benefit, her corporation's benefit, the government's benefit, and you get whatever energy she has left over.

It's like right of prima noctis where the lord would get first dibs fucking the bride.

We're all being economically cucked by the guys at the top.

And the deep-state is putting forth candidates like "Trump vs Hillary"

No matter who you vote for, you lose.

Pining for traditionalism is like daydreaming of being cornholed by a smaller dildo.

"The good old days, when it only went in 4 inches."

They also handed you a rifle and told you to die with dignity, gott mit uns.

Global memetic HIV.

Capitalism, stock market, big government, military-industrial complex, GDP, women's rights, it's all just tentacles of the same beast ; 666.

Social engineering. Eugenics.

"With Trump it'll be different this time."

Sure it will, sure it will.

Or a white woman who's trying out man the white man, Hillary has a bigger mental dick than all of them.

Thoroughly indoctrinated by the system, mentally colonized, pasteurized and homogenized, pretends to be a sista.

The deep state is devious.

Don't think replacing them with Obamas will do any better.

There's no "winning," only surviving.

You either adapt or you're toast.

It's a big club and you ain't in it. You and I are not in "the big club." (credit : George Carlin)

The right hates him almost as much as the left for this reason.

The deep-state is scared.

They hold all the cards but now we see them, we know them.

Probably an apocalypse. A reboot.

Like I said, there is no "winning" there is only "surviving."
                        Whatever you might have said, the only thing I saw was:

You are an obnoxious disgusting bigot. Go die in a fire.

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post
                          doesnt matter skin colour. debt serfdom is still debt serfdom

... the modern slave's social signifier is the neck-tie

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
                            doesnt matter skin colour. debt serfdom is still debt serfdom

... the modern slave's social signifier is the neck-tie
                            I find it troubling that someone felt perfectly OK posting anti-white bigotry (hatred) on what is supposedly a civil rights based website. It is a reflection of the overall society's willingness to tolerate and even promote this race hatred.

We have allowed to normalization and social acceptability of being racist towards white people in a very overt way. It's not just any form of bigotry, it's an oppression narrative. Oppression narratives remove the humanity from the oppressor group and allows others who can be otherwise good people to commit horrific acts of violence framed as self defense. We saw this in the Soviet Union with the Kulaks, the Jews in Nazi Germany and the Tutsi in Rwanda. While it is obvious that this will not happen next week, if it is left unchecked, particularly as whites become a smaller portion of the population, mass violence is a possibility.

Comment

I find it troubling that someone felt perfectly OK posting anti-white bigotry (hatred) on what is supposedly a civil rights based website. It is a reflection of the overall society's willingness to tolerate and even promote this race hatred.

We have allowed to normalization and social acceptability of being racist towards white people in a very overt way. It's not just any form of bigotry, it's an oppression narrative. Oppression narratives remove the humanity from the oppressor group and allows others who can be otherwise good people to commit horrific acts of violence framed as self defense. We saw this in the Soviet Union with the Kulaks, the Jews in Nazi Germany and the Tutsi in Rwanda. While it is obvious that this will not happen next week, if it is left unchecked, particularly as whites become a smaller portion of the population, mass violence is a possibility.
                              i find it troubling that you get on your high horse but you stopped replying to me for some reason.
                              stop looking in the neighbour's house and look in yours
                              dubs is not racist. you're a fool.

Comment

i find it troubling that you get on your high horse but you stopped replying to me for some reason.
                                stop looking in the neighbour's house and look in yours
                                dubs is not racist. you're a fool.
                                There was no point in replying to you. I get what you said and feel no urge to argue with you about it.
                                Dubs did not come off as particularly racist in the past (I am no longer a regular poster here), but you cannot deny the racism in that post. Maybe it doesn't seem racist to you, but if that is the case, just imagine that I had written those things about black people.

Comment

Working...
                                X