No announcement yet.

CNN says you should get your cuck on...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNN says you should get your cuck on...

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/25/healt...ner/index.html
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

ive been posting on this this all week on facebook. LOL
    holy fuck there are some stupid people out there
    Originally posted by MatrixTransform
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Originally posted by TheNarrator
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Does anyone really take the Coup News Network seriously?
      Stay single and prosper!

Comment

I do, in the same way the soviet citizens used to read pravda. It helps to know what they are pushing and what the official story is.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

The CNN article is extremely misleading. The study involved gay men, and CNN tries to present the results as representative. Dan Savage (one of the principles responsible for the research) is a gay activist with a long history of demonstrated bias against traditionalism. I don't mean that as an ad hominem, but I would caution against taking the study at face value without considering its source. I'm not in any way trying to be anti-gay, but their relationships tend to be less stable and exclusive than hetero relationships. They shouldn't be used as a model for very different circumstances. A lot of Gay men still manage to be anti-male in their cultural views. Their political activism has been heavily infected by feminism.

Comment

Coup News Network: The Most Trusted Name In Sedition.
            Stay single and prosper!

Comment

One of my main complaints with this forum is that people don't know how to start threads. Often it's just a title and a link to a video.'. Please put some effort into it. pbisque, I love you man, you're one of ,my favourite posters, but don't just start a thread with the expectation that we should watch a video without you bothering to put any commentary in. At least tell us why you're interested in the video.
              There's all kinds of useless threads started on this forum, it gets tiresome.
              “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
              ― Pythagoras

Comment

It's all in the title. If it grabs you then watch it. If it doesn't then the thread falls in the memory hole.

Comment

Working...
                X