Paul & JTO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul & JTO

Maybe the information is posted elsewhere and I haven't found it, but is their going to be another show on AvFM radio with Paul and JTO together? I loved it when they did shows together!

Nothing against whats going down now, but Paul & JTO were like 2 pea's and a pod!

Oh yeah, and just a quick note! Paul and everyone else who setup this forum, THANK YOU! It reconnected me with some long lost friends!
    Behind every failure is a excuse.

RE: Paul & JTO

G'day Nightstorm2516,

Yes, I miss them together also.

The shows are a few now, and spreading out talents there is normal perhaps. A good trade off, but yes, I too miss them as them being peas in a pod.

Comment

I loved it when it was Paul & JTO too. They got great radio chemistry, but I know Paul's got some health issues. I don't want to sound like a brown-noser, but it's a shit ton of work putting together those shows every week & we need to understand Paul needs to put his health concerns first.
      At least we still get to catch him on Man Woman Truth every other week or so.
      Plus, his articles are top shelf.
      Screw the article, read the comments.

Comment

Seeing the two of them together on the show brings back memories, but I think the new man-woman teams are getting more publicity.

Comment

I don't know how to pry JTO away from his harem, but I am sure we will do shows together in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by admin
            I don't know how to pry JTO away from his harem, but I am sure we will do shows together in the future.
            Offer him a Kroff dinner, Canadian's have a tough time resisting it.:P
            De oppresso liber

Comment

Originally posted by admin
              ....I am sure we will do shows together in the future.
              G'day Paul,

You are sure? Ok, how so ? Please share.

Comment

Working...
              X