I am being cyber stalked by feminists

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am being cyber stalked by feminists

http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Just-Want-To-Say-Good-Knight/2603701

This post was made less than 12 hours after I posted one of those comments on here.

Do I get a MRA merit badge for pissing feminists off enough that they would follow me around?

And take a look at this.
    http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Just-Want-To-Say-Good-Knight/2604122
    It just keeps.getting better and better.

RE: I am being cyber stalked by feminists

G'day Knightrunner,

You are a disgusting toad of a man ! ! ! ! (That's four exclamation marks and that's rare)

How dare you piss these people off. Don't you know you are a bastion in the MRA that propagates evil ?

Ewwww ! (There. That's another one right here)

Comment

Originally posted by knightrunner
      http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Just-Want-To-Say-Good-Knight/2603701

This post was made less than 12 hours after I posted one of those comments on here.

Do I get a MRA merit badge for pissing feminists off enough that they would follow me around?
      So long as you remember that you are a pig disgusting rape sympathizer.

Edit: You know, as an addendum, it's hilarious how she "calls out" Paul and the rest of us globalizing Feminists being responsible for false rape allegations.

Aren't they the ones that keep generalizing men as rapists, rape sympathizers, and pathetic?

These people are so far up their own ass.

It would be funny if they weren't whispering in the government's ear and getting away with murder.
      If you\'re not allowed to talk about problems that your race or sex have, you\'re probably oppressed to some degree.

My privilege score: 135 :angel:

Comment

Wo-hoo!

More free exposure and press from the useful idiots!!

Well done, Knightrunner!

Comment

Lol. Good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. F
            G'day Knightrunner,

You are a disgusting toad of a man ! ! ! ! (That's four exclamation marks and that's rare)

How dare you piss these people off. Don't you know you are a bastion in the MRA that propagates evil ?

Ewwww ! (There. That's another one right here)
            Thanks for "!". I know that is unusual for you.
            [hr]
            Bubba, kyonko, Kim, doc F

Thanks guys. :blush:

Comment

Congratulations on your recognition

I can't wait for the first day I get targeted by feminists. It's a sign of accomplishment.

Comment

G'day Zerbu,

It will happen to you. It's like a strange fruit. Perhaps a cherry but better popped with a champagne cork ?

Comment

Being targeting by feminists is accomplished by the mere act of even questioning the feminist paradigm. It doesn't take a very pointed statement to get in hot water with these people. Make no mistake, some of you are going to have your lives toyed with if you make yourselves a great enough political threat.

I saw Southern Poverty Law Center and just clicked exit. The only institution I'm concerned with labeling anything a hate group would be the FBI. It stands to reason that any unprofessional investigator with a bias can go around labeling anyone they want with any label they want. Where's their accountability? Nowhere. There is no real veracity to their authority.

The best thing we can do is not get involved in the identity politics. Continue to appeal to rational men and women with rational arguments, avoid unnecessary hyperbole and ignore attempts at intimidation.

Comment

By the way, anyone notice how there's no links to the AVfM forums on that page, even though there is a link to the SPLC page? I guess they don't want readers to check things out for themselves.

Comment

Damn, must try harder...no hate mail yet. Well not from irate feminists...a few others though!:angel:
                      Be still and cool in thine own mind and spirit.
                      George Fox

Comment

Feminists will come after you. They will contact your employer, your family, your next employer and so on until you are literally starving to death. And it's not a hate movement?

Even Hitler gave food to prisoners of war.

Feminists have less decency than the likes of Hitler. The feminazis surpass even the nazis in evil who at least showed their enemies mercy.

I become enraged and full of fury when I hear how men are hounded by feminists. Good men. Even bad men.
                        A feminist told me a joke: What slave is not a slave? A slave master.

Comment

Working...
                        X