Misandry in politics?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misandry in politics?

Some of you probably know who "pinegrove" on youtube is. Him and many others MRAs are of the belief that one cannot vote for the Democractic party without being a political supporter of feminism.
    The logic goes that feminists are one of the largest liberal think-tanks and money producers. In addition radical feminists such as Hilary Clinton
    (who recently toured African and applauded chasing down men and forcefully mutilating their genitals), are appointed to extremely important political stations. In addition almost all pro feminist legislation starts in the hands of the Democratic party as it moves it's way towards legislation.
    I can see their point, wondering what thoughts are here?
    Must one Vote Republican to counteract this?(I mostly vote Libertarian myself)
    Are Democrats unelectable for being bed-buddies with male gendercide advocates?
    My favorite MRA: Girl Writes What

RE: Misandry in politics?

You cannot counteract feminism by voting for a conservative party. Feminism pervasively spread into each political party with the Democratic party being the main cash generator for the movement. The only way we can defeat feminism is by fostering our MRM agenda and keeping up political and social pressure on the government and society to accept the basic tenant that men have rights and have the right to be heard. Women have taken over the discourse on gender and the sexes and will use any means to stop others from merely asking for logical arguments to support their beliefs.

Feminism has become a religion whose dogma cannot be questioned. Time to ask the questions, especially when they tell us to shut up because we can't understand because we are men.
    De oppresso liber

Comment

I do agree that feminism has it's tendrils in everything, but my question is: is backing certain political parties supporting the feminist movement? or is voting for ANY party supporting feminism???And I don't just mean Democrats and Republicans, there are other parties and I do not buy the lesser of 2 evils BS that evil people spread to trick people into voting for them.
      Is there a way to be both politically active and not support the feminist movement?
      My favorite MRA: Girl Writes What

Comment

Originally posted by yennedtrebor
        I do agree that feminism has it's tendrils in everything, but my question is: is backing certain political parties supporting the feminist movement? or is voting for ANY party supporting feminism???And I don't just mean Democrats and Republicans, there are other parties and I do not buy the lesser of 2 evils BS that evil people spread to trick people into voting for them.
        Is there a way to be both politically active and not support the feminist movement?
        Yes there is a way to be politically active and not support the feminist movement. Simply be a VGTOW. Voter Going Their Own Way. Simply be an independent voter.
        De oppresso liber

Comment

Originally posted by yennedtrebor
          Some of you probably know who "pinegrove" on youtube is. Him and many others MRAs are of the belief that one cannot vote for the Democractic party without being a political supporter of feminism.
          The logic goes that feminists are one of the largest liberal think-tanks and money producers. In addition radical feminists such as Hilary Clinton
          (who recently toured African and applauded chasing down men and forcefully mutilating their genitals), are appointed to extremely important political stations. In addition almost all pro feminist legislation starts in the hands of the Democratic party as it moves it's way towards legislation.
          I can see their point, wondering what thoughts are here?
          Must one Vote Republican to counteract this?(I mostly vote Libertarian myself)
          Are Democrats unelectable for being bed-buddies with male gendercide advocates?
          In all fairness to Hillary, she's okay with killing off women too (See: her relationship with Doug Coe, the man behind more wars than you would think a single man could start.) Clinton cares not from whence the blood flows, as long as it flows.
          The ancient shitposter returns.

Comment

Working...
          X