X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Infant Male Circumcision

Originally posted by RudeAwakening
    Originally posted by James
    I forgot to ask that too! I always did wonder how circumcised men masturbated. 'Isn't it awfully painful without the foreskin?'
    Not at all. Spit and smack lol
    LMAO!

Not owning one but having been an admirer of a few, their requirements with regards to technique seem to bear little relationship to their being cut or intact... But morally I think MGM is wrong.
    Be still and cool in thine own mind and spirit.
    George Fox

Comment

RE: Infant Male Cirumcision

Originally posted by Kyonko802
      Originally posted by Imdefender
      It MAY BE A good idea in 3rd would countries
      I keep on getting told that there are benefits to it.
      As for stopping it in the west hell yea
      Defender, you are mistaking unproven benefits for actual purpose.

I myself am circumcised.

Can I say that being circumcised has affected my personal life and been disadvantageous to me? Not particularly.

However, the crux of the matter is this:

It was done without my consent, with no proven benefits aside from the fact that my penis is easier to clean when I shower.

Do I blame my parents? No, not in a society where genital mutilation against boys has become the norm.

Again, without my consent, I was put through something THAT painful barely out of the womb.

What does this say about feminism?

It says a hell of a lot in my personal opinion.
      Not sure I'd point the finger at feminists, but the fact that society (Western) views female mutilation as such an abomination and male mutilation as commonplace is telling indeed.
      You must unlearn what you have learned.

Comment

G'day RudeAwakening,

I worked in hospitals some years back and have seen this practice done many times.

It is horror.

Comment

"Its a horror" done to infants

i think practitioners of this should be put in prison, after they are circumcised (regardless of weither they have been already or not)
          The only thing that resembles "The Patriarchy" these days is Feminism itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. F
            G'day RudeAwakening,

I worked in hospitals some years back and have seen this practice done many times.

It is horror.
            Unimaginable. I've watched the videos of it and was sick to my stomach. Bringing a perfectly innocent baby into this world and one of his first experiences is of horrific (and persistent for 10+ days) pain and suffering. I believe there must be subconscious lifelong ramifications of it.
            You must unlearn what you have learned.

Comment

"I believe there must be subconscious lifelong ramifications of it."
              [/quote]

G'day RudeAwakening,

Yeah mate it's possible for sure.

I can understand that the 'soft' pathways in the brain at that time are geared to get information as quickly as possible. This lends credence to the idea from an evolutionary perspective in that information stored and retained make for better survival chances.

Now I'm no scientist and I might just be spouting rubbish for all I know, but somehow I don't reckon it.

Yeah, too true what you say. It's quite unimaginable, and when I saw it the first time it went in slow motion and t h a t has been stuck in my pathways in my brain as it were.

No doubt about it, the three dimensional version of the "procedure" has an intimacy about it I would not care for if I could choose my time again.

Stick to your 2D presentation and I swear there is no need to upgrade to the 3D model as you have obviously have the idea of it's viciousness.

Comment

Well, first of all, hello fellow MEN. This here is my first post on the forum.
                Ok, this is why it's ok to MUTILATE boys (but not girls). Because it's something that's been in practice for years and years. What does that mean? It means, humans, being the brainless creatures that they are (most of the times) WILL do whatever they see others around them do. Basically, MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO. Whatever the "social norms" dictate and deem as "acceptable". That's all. No thinking involved here. They did it to their sons. So I'm going to do it to my sons. That's the attitude that people have. It's the SHEEP AND MONKEY mentality, just like the case in just about everything else.
                I don't even buy "the religious" reasons. I mean, there are people who don't practice or adhere to any of the more fundamental and more important teachings of their religion, yet they're so particular about circumcising their sons and ironically they always tell you they do it because their religion tells them to! Right! So you steal, cheat, commit adultery....but god forbids you commit the great sin of not circumcising your son. :@

BTW, if circumcision is done for cleanliness, then I think vaginas should be removed altogether.

Comment

Working...
                X