Trad-thot thaughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trad-thot thaughts

I still don't know what to think about trad-thots. They kind of get it.

Also, what happened to the "post-video" button?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ3Xdb-wvBs
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

She is providing solid advice to men.

Most men over-romanticize the whole process.

Comment

Sort of good advice. After she personally saw how abysmal online dating is for guys, she still ends up recommending it because it worked for her. It's just more female solipsism. On the whole though she's way ahead of most women with respect to seeing the male side. That being said, never get your dating advice from a woman. It holds true even with women like this.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

The only other advice is "don't date, become a genetic dead-end."

For some that's not an option, it's like saying don't breathe, don't eat.

What else is life for?

There's advice I would give a stranger vs advice I would give a friend vs advice I would give my son.

"Don't get married" works for strangers.

"Vet her really carefully" is for relatives.

Because family lineage is more important than contemporary political bullshit.

It would be better to get out of the country, have a family somewhere else if you need to, let all the stupids breed themselves out.

This country fucking sucks, these people suck, I couldn't give a shit what happens to westerners, they're the source of their own problems.

Ok forget I said that.

You want the real deal?

The real deal is "vet people very carefully, learn game, work really hard and thread the needle carefully."

Just because it's a %50 divorce rate doesn't mean everyone has the same chance.

If you can't tolerate the risks then I understand. Go ahead and bow out.
        Last edited by dubs; 02-07-2018, 07:01 PM.

Comment

I'm pretty sure if you are a guy, your not going to find your mate on a dating site. You're going to find a single mom with credit card and student loan debt.

Comment

Originally posted by pbisque View Post
            I still don't know what to think about trad-thots. They kind of get it.

Also, what happened to the "post-video" button?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ3Xdb-wvBs
            You have to click the "Toggle Advanced Editor" button on the Right....it looks like an A with a line under it.

I posted one of BitBotB's videos a while ago. I don't actively dislike her, but sometimes I get the feeling watching her videos that she's simply trying to set herself up as the Alpha woman. Like she's saying what she's saying as part of a calculated attempt to put herself at the top of a smaller pool of "Red Pill" women so she can get a "higher quality" man.

But then I'm deeply suspicious of most women's motives, so I may not be entirely objective.
            "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
            "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Originally posted by pbisque View Post
              I'm pretty sure if you are a guy, your not going to find your mate on a dating site. You're going to find a single mom with credit card and student loan debt.
              I sometimes browse dating sites. It's weird to me that women find it entirely consistent to be a hairdresser in someone else's shop for 10 years and at the same time consider themselves "Highly Ambitious".
              "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
              "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Originally posted by Mifune View Post
                I sometimes browse dating sites. It's weird to me that women find it entirely consistent to be a hairdresser in someone else's shop for 10 years and at the same time consider themselves "Highly Ambitious".
                lol

When women say they're "ambitious" that usually means "you better be ready to pull that sled hard.

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post
                  The only other advice is "don't date, become a genetic dead-end."
                  What else is life for?
                  Umh .. living ...?

I know being an animal is to be set up in a genetic competition, but how do you derive any action guidelines from that?
                  OK, so it's 'genetically clever' to impregnate the nearest 10 000 females; but very, very few people live that way.
                  In the long run and big picture, why should it matter to anyone whether or not one's genetic line is continued or not?
                  Sooner or later the Universe is going to crash, and life will be extinct anyway.

M

Comment

I don't actively dislike her, but sometimes I get the feeling watching her videos that she's simply trying to set herself up as the Alpha woman.
                    Yup. Parroting Red Pill sentiments without contributing one single new thing; not very creative, not very "deep" ...

But guys ... here is a woman giving relationship advice to other women ... the same advice as dubs is giving, btw ... so why the excitement?
                    You're not the target demographic.

M

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post

Umh .. living ...?

I know being an animal is to be set up in a genetic competition, but how do you derive any action guidelines from that?
                      OK, so it's 'genetically clever' to impregnate the nearest 10 000 females; but very, very few people live that way.
                      In the long run and big picture, why should it matter to anyone whether or not one's genetic line is continued or not?
                      Sooner or later the Universe is going to crash, and life will be extinct anyway.

M
                      Take that logic to its conclusion, better not to be born.

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post

lol

When women say they're "ambitious" that usually means "you better be ready to pull that sled hard.
                        I came to the same conclusion.

Comment

I came to the same conclusion.
                          NAWALT lol
                          mine works her ass off.
                          Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                          where were you before you put yourself last?
                          Originally posted by TheNarrator
                          Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

I always wondered how ppl did that
                            Last edited by menrppl2; 02-13-2018, 12:08 PM.
                            A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

Working...
                            X