Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are manly jobs a problem?

https://stuartschneiderman.blogspot....s-problem.html

... Feminists who are happily imposing this new regime do not care about men. They hold men in contempt and believe that if men are stupid enough to want to work with other men—on the battlefield, for example—they need to be beaten down by an invasion of females.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

I am in a male dominated job (Oil worker). There are exactly 3 women out of the 100 or so people with my same job at my company. We all make the exact same hourly rate. In many cases, I would even say the 3 women work harder than most of the men. But this is because they have to in order to "keep up". For example, the guys could probably finish a certain job in roughly half the time due to time management, strength, experience, and general knowledge. The girls can accomplish the same job though.

Now we have to have diversity training and sexual harassment training... a lot of the guys are saying "In the oil field? This is ridiculous." But that is where we are. Its a kinder/gentler oil field. We have young beta millennials as Supervisors. We have to be very careful what we say in the company of these women. I make DAM SURE I'm never in any room alone with any of them.

Comment

a pirate would push them off the platform

... then eat their sanwiches
      "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
      "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Good article but I would add that another reason men don't want women in masculine jobs is they will have to pick up the slack. Look at road construction jobs. If their is ever a woman on those crews they are the one holding the traffic control sign. Before, the guys could rotate through that job as a bit of a break. Now they don't get to. Sally gets that job full time because she can't do anything else. Back to that jackhammer with you numb nuts. I saw it in the military in an electronics unit I was in. One poor bastard was on a team with all women. Guess who got to pound the 8 ft. ground rod through the hard clay all by himself every single time they moved. Again, that job would normally be shared by three guys. No luck for this guy though.

At the end of the day, women don't really want to do these jobs, they just want "to be able" to do these jobs. If you need to add additional bathrooms, sensitivity training, etc. then that is too bad for you. Sally might want to work their some day and you better be ready to roll out the red carpet.

I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Working...
        X