What use a wife?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What use a wife?

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

excellent Imma tweeting this!
    ~~~ PEr aRDUa ad asTrA ~~~
    (through adversity to the stars)

Comment

I'll pretty much write you a blank check that "most women are garbage."

This is true.

But it's only true because high demand for women inflates their SMV to the point where men accept shitty deals as the price of having a vagina in your life.

Basically you either accept that you're going to pull the sled, pay for everything and get fucked in the ass by the divorce process.

Or you swear off women because none of them will accept anything approaching a "fair" relationship.

And if you insist on forcing them to get jobs, they become hardened and bitter like an old shoe, they start becoming man-hating dykes constantly complaining about "equal pay" and "why isn't the CEO a woman."

You can either have a woman or a man-with-a-cunt but not both.

If you want an "equal" relationship you get man-with-cunt.

If you want a "woman" this entails her sitting on the couch while telling you where to move the other couch.

Otherwise she doesn't "feel" like a woman, there's no femininity or softness to her when she has to go out and compete for a buck.

Apparently we are all socialized to equate "femininity" with being a grown toddler.

The minute a woman doesn't seem like a complete jackass, she no longer looks, acts or smells like "woman" anymore, she becomes a small dude you have to knock out the way on your climb up the corporate ladder.

And that's as much a self-imposed thing as anything.

Imposed by capitalism rat-race, post agricultural bullshit where it's better for a woman to put child into daycare to go work at Chuck-E-Cheese.

If you're not running the rat race, the system penalizes you in every way.

Everyone must produce.

This is written into tax codes, divorce codes, every code.

Marketing and malls depend on women having access to men's money.

The entire thing is unsustainable, still living on inertia from 18th century, pretending western post-industrialism has a future, we'll all be driving "smart cars" with our "smart phone" except the people who make this happen are going extinct.

It's not a white genocide, it's a white suicide.

Capitalism, the pill they swallowed.

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post
        It's not a white genocide, it's a white suicide.
        even though sometimes it seems you can only see black and white ... you do at least dream in vivid pirate colour

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
        "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post

even though sometimes it seems you can only see black and white ... you do at least dream in vivid pirate colour
          The white man invented Chivalry. To serve women.

Traditionalism is femdom pretending to be patriarchy. To serve women.

Feminism is femdom pretending to be equality. To serve women.

Christianity was a middle-eastern religion.

After it came to Europe, it was cucked down. To serve women.

"Hai gais, I have an idea, let's save Christian Europe! Stop white genocide!"

Europe has an appointment with the Wall.

For crimes against the male gender.

Comment

After it came to Europe, it was cucked down. To serve women.
            The only problem with the whole premise seem to be that yr preferred version of how things 'is' ... or at least how things 'were', is that it doesn't really account for the previous failure.

If it was such a good system, so efficacious, then why isnt it the way things 'are'?

Just askin'

Dont get me wrong, Im all for an un-cucking myself ... Im just trying to remove the myth from the genesis myth

Comment

If you're trying to legalize a religion in Rome, it makes more sense to say "The Jews killed Jesus" than to say "The Romans killed Jesus."

It also helps to syncretize Egyptian mythology with Greco-Roman paganism so that Christmas coincides with the celebration of Mithra.

The world is connected, intellectually, in ways that few people realize.

Western liberalism is a continuation of European enlightenment is a continuation of Christian reformation is a continuation of Persian, Egyptian and levantine intellectual movements.

You can almost trace "women's rights" in a straight line from London to Sumer.

Spousal support has its roots in dowry and bride-price.

In modern times, the bride's father pays for the wedding (wedding gifts being the dowry) and the groom pays the bride-price upon divorce.

In ancient times a standard divorce sum paid to women was about 6 years average salary.

The concept of "independent woman" is to socialize the support of women IE rather than her father being responsible for her, the state is responsible and collects tolls from men, corporations, taxes etc, enacts quotas for their employment, and generally guarantees their survival.

One should not think of this as merely a benefit to women but as a benefit to anyone with a mother, sister, daughter.

If the state did not take care of women, they'd be at your door with nowhere else to go.

For example if your daughter gets knocked up "daddy I need to come home." And here you are, trying to retire.

So you'd be thankful if the state gave her housing and a stipend, got her into a job she didn't necessarily qualify for, paid for her neonatal care, etc etc.

Same with a mother or sister.

You wouldn't want them on the street sucking dick for a sandwich.

You'd be thankful to the state for giving them an apartment and a job.

It's a direct benefit to you, as a male, a benefit to your own independence, that your mother, sister, daughter don't show up at your doorstep. That you don't have to worry about them too much, daddy government will take care of them so you can go and enjoy your own life.

Otherwise they would sit on your neck like it was in ancient times.

Comment

You can almost trace "women's rights" in a straight line from London to Sumer.
                a straight line on a sphere is a curve.

lets go all the way back...or all the way around

like a noose

Comment

I think Malcom touched on the answer the other day.

You can either be right or you can be happy but not both.

The more I analyze the world the less I understand it.

Could be it's meant to be experienced rather than understood.

All the "thinking" so far is a load of shite.

Patriarchy shmatriarchy gynocentrism blah blah blah

If the country you live in sucks, go somewhere else

Do what you want, live how you want, let the world burn

Comment

Could be it's meant to be experienced rather than understood.

All the "thinking" so far is a load of shite.
                    Aghh me hearties ... bring me another bottle of rum!

Comment

Working...
                    X