Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triumph of the Beta male.

DXsjcKvX0AEFkYo.jpg

OK gents. I think we need to redo our terminology. These guys aren't even beta, they are less than simps. I can't even imagine my reaction if a photographer told me to put my hand in the front pocket of the guy in front of me.
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Originally posted by pbisque View Post
    OK gents. I think we need to redo our terminology. These guys aren't even beta, they are less than simps.
    I can't even imagine my reaction if a photographer told me to put my hand in the front pocket of the guy in front of me.
    Why? Men can and do do everything.
    Not that I yearn to put my hands in other people's pockets, and I want nobody to tell me that I should,
    but likewise no one is going to tell me I can't and that if I do, I'm not a "real man". Fuck that.

M

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/An0malyMusi...7050594305548/
      I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post

Why? Men can and do do everything.
        Not that I yearn to put my hands in other people's pockets, and I want nobody to tell me that I should,
        but likewise no one is going to tell me I can't and that if I do, I'm not a "real man". Fuck that.

M
        The expression "putting your hand in another man's pocket" I think means that one is stealing from him.
        I would not put my hand in a man's pocket... even though it's often accepted when women do it.
        ~~~ PEr aRDUa ad asTrA ~~~
        (through adversity to the stars)

Comment

I wouldn't characterize these guys as "beta."

More like hipsters, metrosexuals, etc.

Comment

I think they are saying betas give a courtesy reach around when they fuck each other up the ass

the guy in orange looks way to into it, the expression on the next guy confirms it.

not that there is anything wrong with that.

however it is nice to know, me and every guy I know is alpha

oh look its nothing new
            http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-O9qqMH1Udv...laps+1900s.jpg
            Last edited by menrppl2; 03-12-2018, 01:05 PM.
            A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

If any of these men get married, you know the women are just in it just for the money. Even alpha chads get fucked over by their wives, so these guys don't stand a snowball's chance in hell. MGTOW is the only way. These dudes got the money; if they want female companionship, sexcation destinations are their solution!

It's too bad men have to go through the marriage ordeal in order to learn that women just aren't worth the bother and risk, and sad to say, these guys are going to pay hard for their education.
              Last edited by oldblueeyes; 03-13-2018, 01:03 AM.
              Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by pbisque View Post
                DXsjcKvX0AEFkYo.jpg

OK gents. I think we need to redo our terminology. These guys aren't even beta, they are less than simps. I can't even imagine my reaction if a photographer told me to put my hand in the front pocket of the guy in front of me.
                These guys are a mixture of Gammas and Zetas. It would be a HUGE step up for these men to be Betas. Betas are right underneath Alphas. The idea that there are only 2 levels of SMV categories for men is just absurd.
                White privilege is just like 'the patriarchy' for minorities!
                Womyn, to take the man out of woman, too stupid to know Y it's a bad idea

Comment

Um... no. Zeta male is another name for MGTOW. These guys are Omegas.
                  When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

Working...
                  X