Male Privilege in The Middle-East

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male Privilege in The Middle-East

This boy is typical of boys his age in poverty stricken countries. In this video he talks about his life. Those bags of rubbish that you see behind him, the ones that are almost his size, he drags them around the streets collecting rubbish all day and all night which he sells to earn money, just enough to buy medication for his sick mother and provide for his sister. The man filming this video asks him why he carries a stick around with him. He replies my feet hurt because I walk a lot. This helps support me. He's an orphan. His father is dead. This video was filmed in Tunisia.

I've been to quite a few poor countries. All without a single exception share one thing in common, boys this boy's age working the streets to provide for the women in their life and to send their sisters to school, a right they are denied having been born Male. Many of them suffer violence, sexual and drug abuse and terrorist attacks. Many thousands of them die every year. Male privilege.
    Last edited by Equity; 03-19-2018, 06:20 AM.

Originally posted by Equity View Post
    This boy is typical of boys his age in poverty stricken countries. In this video he talks about his life. Those bags of rubbish that you see behind him, the ones that are almost his size, he drags them around the streets collecting rubbish all day and all night which he sells to earn money, just enough to buy medication for his sick mother and provide for his sister. The man filming this video asks him why he carries a stick around with him. He replies my feet hurt because I walk a lot. This helps support me. He's an orphan. His father is dead. This video was filmed in Tunisia.

I've been to quite a few poor countries. All without a single exception share one thing in common, boys this boy's age working the streets to provide for the women in their life and to send their sisters to school, a right they are denied having been born Male. Many of them suffer violence, sexual and drug abuse and terrorist attacks. Many thousands of them die every year. Male privilege.
    You have to look at the proper context. It's looks terrible to us of the West and it mostly looks just a bland version of bad. Feminists are doing their usual thing (lying) when they talk about Middle Eastern male privilege, but that doesn't make men victims. In most of these places, life sucks for everyone, just in different ways.
    White privilege is just like 'the patriarchy' for minorities!
    Womyn, to take the man out of woman, too stupid to know Y it's a bad idea

Comment

Originally posted by christo930 View Post

You have to look at the proper context. It's looks terrible to us of the West and it mostly looks just a bland version of bad. Feminists are doing their usual thing (lying) when they talk about Middle Eastern male privilege, but that doesn't make men victims. In most of these places, life sucks for everyone, just in different ways.
      Indeed it does christo. It sucks for everyone. Emphasis on the word "everyone". You mentioned lies in your reply. What are the consequences of these feminist lies on boys such as the one in this video? What are the consequences of treating men as thought they are privileged in a world where they are anything but?
      Last edited by Equity; 03-27-2018, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X