Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The black pill (a quote from another site)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The black pill (a quote from another site)

The beauty in how society has changed, so breathtaking. I feel like the Earth wants this slide into barbarism. As we become low iq, we'll regress to an animalistic and hyper-sexualized standard.

Weak men should never have been allowed to reproduce and give us the horrors of chemical poisons and nuclear weapons. We need to live shorter, more brutal lives in accordance with nature.

Sexual selection is finally working correctly. Strong and brutal men are having their pick and effeminate men are changing to serve them.

Gaia herself has organized this. The Earth is wiser than us and knows what's best. The stuffy intellectual world of engineering and super-science only makes us live small, pathetic lives. We are happiest in coitus or in destruction of other men, not in hollow pursuits like philosophy.

The real black pill is that the world is getting better, it's just people like us don't fit into the plan. So, we make sites like this and bitch and moan, one last cry into the night, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
    I'm ambivalent about this, but on its face it seems true and honest.

The world IS regressing, it IS becoming more brutish and hostile.

All of this alt-right/Donald Trump stuff is just one last hurrah.

America reached the pinnacle of its existance in the 1950's.

After that it was all downhill.

Feminism, the pill, hypercapitalism, rosie the riveter, two-income economy.

Humans were never meant to live this way.

It's not natural.

Humans were meant to live in huts and eat what was around them.

They were meant to hunt for food and raid each other to keep the population down.

Women are supposed to be integral to survival for their breeding capacity.

Not sitting at a desk typing bullshit into a screen.

And yet...

Even humanity's rise and fall is natural.

It's natural for men to invent, create, just like they created the "modern world."

It's also natural for men to say, "What is this bullshit" and burn it down.

You may agree or disagree, but such cycles are self-evident.

Nature re-asserts itself.

Kith and kin suddenly become super-important for survival.

People living in small tribes.

Each time rebuilding higher and higher before the down-cycle.

Originally posted by dubs View Post

I'm ambivalent about this, but on its face it seems true and honest.

The world IS regressing, it IS becoming more brutish and hostile.

All of this alt-right/Donald Trump stuff is just one last hurrah.

America reached the pinnacle of its existance in the 1950's.

After that it was all downhill.

Feminism, the pill, hypercapitalism, rosie the riveter, two-income economy.

Humans were never meant to live this way.

It's not natural.

Humans were meant to live in huts and eat what was around them.

They were meant to hunt for food and raid each other to keep the population down.

Women are supposed to be integral to survival for their breeding capacity.

Not sitting at a desk typing bullshit into a screen.

And yet...

Even humanity's rise and fall is natural.

It's natural for men to invent, create, just like they created the "modern world."

It's also natural for men to say, "What is this bullshit" and burn it down.

You may agree or disagree, but such cycles are self-evident.

Nature re-asserts itself.

Kith and kin suddenly become super-important for survival.

People living in small tribes.

Each time rebuilding higher and higher before the down-cycle.
    Corporations are the new dominant species... mindless machines in which humans are as insignificant and disposable as individual cells in our body. It doesn't matter how much we degenerate... the ones that best serve the machine will be selected... "sinlgle mom" females will be the state controlled breeding machines, the rest of us ... worker drones of the hive.
    ~~~ PEr aRDUa ad asTrA ~~~
    (through adversity to the stars)

Comment

I'm not into all the stuff about brutality and raiding each other. That stuff will always happen at some level, but I'd prefer most of that instinct be vented in the sports arena. As far as it concerns red-pill men, I think the market will eventually correct itself. We're starting to hear some women say they don't want to be single mothers or career women. After a certain number of stories about women who have taken that path and regretted it, younger women who are starting out will reflect on those stories and choose a better path. Some have already started working to make the traditional wife lifestyle popular again. On the male side, some men are improving themselves by acting on red-pill knowledge. They're learning that majoring in women's studies isn't the way for a man to establish himself. At least some people are learning, and they'll be more fit. What I see around me today doesn't look very fit.

Edit: None of this is to imply that we should soften our red-pill stance. I'm simply saying that the market seems to be correcting. But the underlying issues aren't likely to go away.
      Last edited by WontStepUp; 09-07-2018, 02:55 AM.

Comment

What women think and want changes by the minute.

Men need to lock their countries down and execute degenerates.

Otherwise western countries will always be a shitshow.

Comment

Men need to lock their countries down
          You can't fight technology with politics. Mankind has increased its reach wrt. travel. Curbing that with rules is possible, but pretty illiberal ...

M

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
            You can't fight technology with politics. Mankind has increased its reach wrt. travel. Curbing that with rules is possible, but pretty illiberal ...
            I wasn't even talking about immigration but now that you mention it, invaders should be deported.

A certain amount of immigration is normal as long as they assimilate.

The ones that don't, and SJW shit-stirrers should be rounded up and gassed.

Women should busy themselves with homemaking and childcare, the rest can starve.

We don't need their stupid twitter opinions, we also don't need their votes.

Also don't need liberal jews telling us to globalize. You globalize Israel if you want. We'll do what we want with our land and our people.

Don't try to turn this into some 1488 bullshit.

The west is plenty diverse, and it'll stay that way.

But the parochial nonsense is going to die in a fire.

We will lock this shit down and gradually lock you fuckers out until you're eating berries on the side of the road.

Get in line.

Comment

... should be deported. ... should be rounded up and gassed.... the rest can starve.... don't need their votes.
              Like I said, pretty illiberal.

Also don't need liberal jews telling us to globalize. You globalize Israel if you want.
              What have the Jews got to do with it?

We'll do what we want with our land and our people.
              Yes. But some of what is happening is due to Europe going abroad and try to do what we want with other peoples' land and other peoples. Reap, sow; you know.

Don't try to turn this into some 1488 bullshit.
              1488 was a leap year beginning on a tuesday, IIRC. Not much else interesting happened, AFAICS.
              And that would be way better than the 1936 horrors you revel in.

The west is plenty diverse, and it'll stay that way.
              Yes.

But the parochial nonsense is going to die in a fire.
              Nah. Stupidity will never be eradicated.

We will lock this shit down and gradually lock you fuckers out until you're eating berries on the side of the road.
              Scandinavians? But why?

M

Comment

Yes. But some of what is happening is due to Europe going abroad and try to do what we want with other peoples' land and other peoples. Reap, sow; you know.
                Yeah cuz the British East India company has alot to do with importing "guest workers" from Turkey.

Liberals have created a race-based karmic narrative where everyone from Europe is collectively responsible for everything bad that ever happened on Planet Earth, people in Hungary should feel guilty about the Conquistadores, and some barista in Italy carries the karmic guilt of smallpox epidemics across the Americas.

"huwhite"= ebil
                "non-huwhite" = innocent victims

But the reverse is never true, some guy in Brazil isn't responsible for Idi Amin and people in Madagascar aren't responsible for ISIS, and no black person is ever responsible for the 3000 gangland murders in Chicago or the umpteen hundred thousand shootings every year, or low academic and professional achievement that causes a "housing crisis" year after year where we can't find the money to build enough housing projects for Shawanda and her 13 kids by 8 daddies.

This is just karmic justice for the transatlantic slave trade (run by Arabs) that we stick whitey with the bill, and by "whitey" I mean some guy that immigrated with his parents from Romania in the 1970's who is now the personification of "white privilege," "male privilege," "straight privilege" and whatever else the social justice crowd can invent.

What have the Jews got to do with it?
                Nothing at all.

You can go back to shooting a few hundred Palestinians and deporting Africans out of Israel while decrying Donald Trump as a segregationist.

Nah. Stupidity will never be eradicated.
                Thank god for that, that's why we have tax codes to harvest stupid people and marketing to sell them junk while the smart people are living across the border in Mexico with maid service and solar paneling.

In general I would agree that "huwhite" people have made a mess of their own countries, however I think their primary victims are themselves and each other.

I wouldn't trust an old white man as far as I could throw him.

He'd probably try to import insectoid aliens from alpha centauri to boost business for his pest-control company, and we'll all end up getting eaten or used as human bug embryos or something.

Comment

Yeah cuz the British East India company has alot to do with importing "guest workers" from Turkey.
                  I know you tried to appear stupid here, but you're not succeeding.
                  Of course it's not a matter of moral culpability in random individuals, it's a matter of a lot of broken China even though the bull has left.
                  Mass exterminations for Lebensraum all over the Americas, where e.g. American Indians could not become citizens of the USa, and hence could not own property, at the time when the continent was parcelled out. That's bound to leave some "structural problems". The same is the division of Africa with a ruler along meridians, the British tradition of turning colonial minorities into privileged Quisling peoples, or hacking out the most productive parts of a country to set up some absurd mini-kingdom dependent on BP (Kuwait, Brunei) or the meddling in SE Asia, in Iran, in Chile, in Guatemala ... etc. etc. etc. This is history, of course, but history is nothing but layers upon layers of todays, and of course the effects are bound to manifest wherever the root cause has not been removed. Problems will then not only linger from thence, but be reproduced.

Trying to stop the clock in 1955 is a) not possible and b) not desireable.

You can go back to shooting a few hundred Palestinians
                  "You"? You who?

Thank god for that, that's why we have tax codes to harvest stupid people and marketing to sell them junk
                  No masses, no mass markets, no mass production, no rich people.

In general I would agree that "huwhite" people have made a mess of their own countries, however I think their primary victims are themselves and each other.
                  Speak for yourself. Up here we're pretty satisfied with our lot.

I wouldn't trust an old white man as far as I could throw him.
                  Weakling

M

Comment

I know you tried to appear stupid here, but you're not succeeding.
                    Of course it's not a matter of moral culpability in random individuals, it's a matter of a lot of broken China even though the bull has left.
                    Mass exterminations for Lebensraum all over the Americas, where e.g. American Indians could not become citizens of the USa, and hence could not own property, at the time when the continent was parcelled out. That's bound to leave some "structural problems". The same is the division of Africa with a ruler along meridians, the British tradition of turning colonial minorities into privileged Quisling peoples, or hacking out the most productive parts of a country to set up some absurd mini-kingdom dependent on BP (Kuwait, Brunei) or the meddling in SE Asia, in Iran, in Chile, in Guatemala ... etc. etc. etc. This is history, of course, but history is nothing but layers upon layers of todays, and of course the effects are bound to manifest wherever the root cause has not been removed. Problems will then not only linger from thence, but be reproduced.

Trying to stop the clock in 1955 is a) not possible and b) not desireable.
                    Well you're trying to appear intelligent, but you're not succeeding either.

I assume while all of this was happening, everyone else was holding hands and singing koombaya, rival tribes weren't sacrificing each other to the jaguar god and playing jaialai with each other's heads, and Africa was full of "kangs" with no poverty or bloodshed.

None of which has anything to do with border security or mass immigration, which is apparently a) not possible (why not?) b) not desirable (why not?)

A few well-placed shots will send those refugees back from whence they came, it's more a problem of political will and jewish media spinning "white guilt."

"You"? You who?
                    Collective guilt works both ways asshole.

If we're going to blame "the world" on Europe, we can blame the Middle East on Jewish "lebensraum."

~~~~

And finally, it's not a matter of maintaining some kind of European "purity."

It's not a matter of "We took America from the Indians, now we want to keep everyone else out."

America is a nation of Immigrants.

It's not a "white homeland."

At the same time stuffing millions of unvetted, undocumented people into it doesn't bode well for the actual residents (white or otherwise.)

The UK is just a small island.

It can't take 7 billion people.

So "the world" is gonna have to figure out how to sustain itself.

There's no magic water in Europe.

Anything you can do in Europe, you can do outside of it (see Israel, South Africa, Rhodesia)

The "secret sauce" is having a population with an IQ above room temperature.

Not the actual GPS location of where they live.

Comment

Well you're trying to appear intelligent, but you're not succeeding either.

Eye of the beholder thing, I guess.

I assume while all of this was happening, everyone else was holding hands and singing koombaya, rival tribes weren't sacrificing each other to the jaguar god and playing jaialai with each other's heads, and Africa was full of "kangs" with no poverty or bloodshed.
                      There you go with the petty morality issues again. It's not about good or bad people, the game is called "Cherchez le money".

None of which has anything to do with border security or mass immigration
                      I would say it has. Happy people are not on the move. Do you think Syria/Isis has nothing to do with petrodollars?

which is apparently a) not possible (why not?) b) not desirable (why not?)
                      No, not "which", but "stopping the clock in 1955". Because of technology, and because 1955 is overrated.

A few well-placed shots will send those refugees back from whence they came
                      Are you some kind of Darwinian?

it's more a problem of political will and jewish media spinning "white guilt."
                      Are you some kind of anti-semite? Not meant as a smear, but seem to talk a lot about Jews.

Collective guilt works both ways asshole.
                      If we're going to blame "the world" on Europe, we can blame the Middle East on Jewish "lebensraum."
                      And you think 'Jewish "Lebensraum" in the Middle East' has nothing to do with Europe? Not really a history buff, are you?

~~~~

At the same time stuffing millions of unvetted, undocumented people into it doesn't bode well for the actual residents (white or otherwise.)
                      That is true, and would be even without the "unvetted, undocumented". That is a problem, too, but a different one.
                      Yes, mass migration is a problem, and it needs to be solved.
                      The ideal solutionis of course to turn the places people flee from into Paradise on Earth, so they want to stay where they are.
                      That is a long term plan; for the short term, a bit of humanitarian relief may be necessary.

So "the world" is gonna have to figure out how to sustain itself.
                      Yes.

There's no magic water in Europe.
                      Anything you can do in Europe, you can do outside of it (see Israel, South Africa, Rhodesia)
                      The "secret sauce" is having a population with an IQ above room temperature.
                      Yes. That requires e.g. schools and education. That requires that countries maintain control over their resources, and make enough money to finance their countries.
                      A good amount of that secret sauce is magically turning up and flowing like water into the coffers of the wealthy in the West. Economic colonialism is alive and well.

M

Comment

There you go with the petty morality issues again. It's not about good or bad people, the game is called "Cherchez le money".
                        The game is called "Gibs me dat."

Happy people are not on the move.
                        "I was unhappy so I broke into your house."

Do you think Syria/Isis has nothing to do with petrodollars?
                        Yeah? And?

No, not "which", but "stopping the clock in 1955". Because of technology, and because 1955 is overrated.
                        Technology? Explain.

Are you some kind of anti-semite? Not meant as a smear, but seem to talk a lot about Jews.
                        They're very open-hearted with European borders while keeping their own borders tightly closed.

One could see this as tribal hubris.

And you think 'Jewish "Lebensraum" in the Middle East' has nothing to do with Europe? Not really a history buff, are you?
                        "Jewish Lebensraum" was the original kingdom of Judea/Israel going back 4000 years.

It didn't just start in 1948.

Biblically it was similar to "taming the wild west" with the absorption/destruction of cultures.

That is true, and would be even without the "unvetted, undocumented". That is a problem, too, but a different one.
                        Yes, mass migration is a problem, and it needs to be solved.
                        The ideal solutionis of course to turn the places people flee from into Paradise on Earth, so they want to stay where they are.
                        That is a long term plan; for the short term, a bit of humanitarian relief may be necessary.
                        No one can give you paradise on earth.

You have to build it yourself, a harmonious community where shooting each other is considered "bad" and you value education and hard work, people pay their taxes, etc.

No one can give that to you.

If your country is full of "tough guys" like Sudan or Afghanistan, I don't have much sympathy, if you live by the sword then you die by the sword.

If the sword is on your flag, chances are there's a down home asskicking in your future, by us or somebody else.

There's always a bigger fish.

Saying, "You bombed us, therefor we need to come to Europe."

Uh...no.

You need to change your culture.

You think we want a bunch of sword-flag thugs and "tough guys" in Europe? Or America? Or China? Or anywhere?

That's like letting in all the dummies to your night club when the bouncers are on break, and then they trash the place.

Civilizing savages and teaching them how not to be complete fucksticks, didn't work in the 1700's, 1800's, 1900's, why would it work today?

I have a better idea.

Lock the border and go join the Peace Corps.

"I have 19 kids and no food!"

If you live in a shack and have no food, why did you make 19 kids?

You like watching them starve?

Or just can't control your "urges?"

Either way, you have no place in Europe (or, really, Earth for that matter.)

You want me to give you paradise?

How about I give you a pack of condoms.

Yes. That requires e.g. schools and education. That requires that countries maintain control over their resources, and make enough money to finance their countries.
                        A good amount of that secret sauce is magically turning up and flowing like water into the coffers of the wealthy in the West. Economic colonialism is alive and well.
                        You know, at some point America and Europe didn't have schools.

At some point we were agrarian economies, farmers.

There's nothing wrong with that.

I don't see the need to industrialize and develop every country, why can't they be farmers?

I guess farmers see the bright lights of Cancun and think, "Why can't *I* be up there, twerking my ass to Busta Rhymes?"

They want iPhones and Starbucks and Spring Break and Girls Gone Wild.

Answered my own question.

Does the world have enough for everyone?

Do some people have to be farmers, so that other people can twerk?

Or do we just average everyone down to minimum wage?:

I don't think the average American or the average European wants to be on the same level with the third-world.

Hell people in America don't want to be "average American."

They want the million dollar home, the million dollar wife, they want to live like the Wolf of Wall Street.

Comment

Hi,

thx for the "li'l bit of everything" answer.

Key question:
                          Does the world have enough for everyone?
                          IOW, Cherchez le money.

Glad we agree.

M

Comment

gaia had nothing to do with this shit gaia is dying...
                            Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                            where were you before you put yourself last?
                            Originally posted by TheNarrator
                            Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
                              gaia had nothing to do with this shit gaia is dying...
                              In my "belief", organic intelligence is merely a stepping stone to artificial intelligence. The future is not male or female... the future is intelligent design of artificial intelligence capable of colonizing the stars. IDK if we should consider that dead or alive though.
                              ~~~ PEr aRDUa ad asTrA ~~~
                              (through adversity to the stars)

Comment

Working...
                              X