Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russell Crowe also has to sell all of his shit.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russell Crowe also has to sell all of his shit.

I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

sell your chariot!

like selling your balls
    A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

Successful men simply have no business being married. The system is just too rigged.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

ya successful such as10 grand to their name, or the potential to work a fulltime minimum wage job

those grovelling slaves to welfare queens, certainly got it all figured out!
        A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

I specify successful because those guys used to be a bit immune to this sort of stuff. I'd say for at least the last 20 years though, they get completely gutted. They used to have enough money to pay a woman off and not end up living in the alley behind the gas station. Now these women are going after anything that gives their lives a bit of meaning. I can't remember the name, but there was a boxer who lost his title belts to his ex-wife. The hulk hogan thing was also horrible.

The difference between the successful man and the regular Joe is also the humiliation takes place on the public stage. It has to be a special kind of hell.

Comment

Have to take life with a bit of fatalism.

In another 20-30 years he'll be dead, problem solved.

My father taught me an old song from the old country

Goes something like, "a festive dress for mother, a festive dress for daughter, an old donkey for father, I hope there's no fleas."

Been that way forever.

Women live meaningless, sheltered lives.

Men feel their mortality, the chill of winter in their bones.

Love ain't no haha game.

It's life and death.

It's mortgages and court settlements, 30 years of your life gone in minutes.

Someday you'll be on your deathbed, you won't care about bills or your wallet.

Take it all you vultures, even the worms will have their share.

Comment

28170s.jpg

Looooooooooooool
              Attached Files

Comment

Well, he's right, who needs all that shit? Seems like he's happy to unload.

"My office, up in the bush" Love it!
                Stay single and prosper!

Comment

oldblueeyes, I sort of agree. I interpreted what he said the same way at first. Upon reflection however, it seems like the kind of enlightenment that comes with having no choice. "I thought I needed all this. Turns out I don't" I think that was said from a point of resignation. What else do you do under these circumstances? You move to the bush.

Comment

Usually when ppl sell shit, they say "I need to sell this right away" to create urgency and make the buyers feel like they're getting a great deal from a desperate man.

Russel's divorce gives him an excuse to feign urgency.

I mean seriously, he's selling a jock strap from a movie, it's not like he really really wanted to hang on to that.

He cleaned out the junk and made 3-4 mil from a "garage sale."

Comment

men are naturally minimalistic.
                      its a female trait to hoard shit.
                      Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                      where were you before you put yourself last?
                      Originally posted by TheNarrator
                      Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Working...
                      X