An article on findoms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An article on findoms

The giant meteor can come any day it likes. It's time to start over with new monkeys.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.be77c6e420b7
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Or you could just get married and be financially dominated that way lol

Comment

Some people are submissive and others dominant and a partnership between the two can be symbiotic in cases where the dominant one is dedicated to protecting his/her sub and making the decisions for the benefit of both of them.
      TBH I think there have always been a lot more submissive males and dominant females than feminist victim rhetoric would have us believe and it would be interesting to see the statistics. In fact it motivates me to try and make an opinion poll page for topics like this.

Alas this case is pathological and I suspect it must be some kind of fetish for the guy to be exploited and abused by a female.
      ~~~ PEr aRDUa ad asTrA ~~~
      (through adversity to the stars)

Comment

findom is a known fetish. It falls firmly in the "S**t I'll never understand" category.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

"Submissive" in this day and age doesn't really mean "submissive" it's more like a brat or an "alpha sub" or whatever they call it.

The way it works is like this.

"I will only be submissive under the following conditions XYZ" where XYZ is an 8 page manifesto on fetlife of why she only wears red shoes and voted for Ralph Nader.

It's then up to you as the "Master" to decipher thru her mental spaghetti and custom tailor a "training programme" that promotes subservience by wearing red shoes and voting for Ralph Nader wherein she will call you "sir" as long as you conform to every tenet of the 8 page manifesto.

A "1950's housewife" fetish is similar except there is no need for a manifesto since you should already know what 1950's values and lifestyle are.

As long as you conform to your role in that lifestyle, she'll conform to hers.

The net-effect is the same.

A man who stays in a tiny well-controlled box in order to receive "submission," otherwise she'll branch swing to the next "master."

In the end you're not really dominant over anything.

She's using your dominant personality to get what she wants, on her terms, on her schedule.

Likewise women throughout history were full of shit and still are.

Their "traditional, submissive" was an act, and their "strong, independent" is an act.

The only difference is now the government/corporations are the "daddy dom."

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post
            As long as you conform to your role in that lifestyle, she'll conform to hers.

Good analysis there Dubs. My perspective is that Patriarchy is a myth and men were just performing dominant roles on behalf of their manipulative female puppet masters... or should that be mistresses?

IMO "the woman" in this scenario is not necessarily female (nor the "man" necessarily male).
            In priciple it evolved as symbiotic relationship but today has degenerated into a parasitic one as outside of sex, the "woman" has little to offer that actually benefits the "man".
            ~~~ PEr aRDUa ad asTrA ~~~
            (through adversity to the stars)

Comment

I think the term "topping from the bottom" applies.

Comment

No. Just. No.

It's people like that that make me glad I'm single.

Comment

Working...
                X