X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriarchy = Civilization

1518740344580.jpg

Comments? Opinions?

I agree completely. What ever first caused civilization was damn near a miracle. Even though I advocate for individuals going MGTOW, it is just one more step in our deevolution back to our animal nature. Kali the destroyer is viewed as female for a reason. Unleashing hypergamy is simply reverting back to the animal. I don't see how it turns around.
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Whether we call it degenerate or "natural state" is a question, but evolution works in the opposite direction of 'entropy'. In evolutionary terms very little of these cultural traditions will have had much effect on human nature. The symbiosis between man and woman will have been mostly influenced by innate primitive tendencies that promoted the emergence of gendered behavior at an instinctive level and I think that females have always had just as much agency in that as males

Feminists can whine all they like about "oppressive gender stereotypes" and they can rebel by wearing pants, objecting to male attention and pushing themselves into male dominated careers... but they aren't fulfilled. When a few years down the track some realize their maternal tendencies and want to focus more on home and family... I suspect they now find there are ever few 'patriarchs' still willing, or even able, to support them... and so they become professional #MeToo victims perhaps?
      ~~~ PEr aRDUa ad asTrA ~~~
      (through adversity to the stars)

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post
        1518740344580.jpg

Comments? Opinions?
        Until Feminists claim that men don't have any right to sex / reproduction and then systematically work to tear down and break apart every aspect of civilization (aka "the deal") wherein women exchanged access and reproduction for safety and provisioning. Now they want to claim that they deserve safety and provisioning for free and men don't get shit.

Screw that. Why would a man bother with that deal?
        FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
        It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Originally posted by Angelica View Post
          Whether we call it degenerate or "natural state" is a question, but evolution works in the opposite direction of 'entropy'. In evolutionary terms very little of these cultural traditions will have had much effect on human nature. The symbiosis between man and woman will have been mostly influenced by innate primitive tendencies that promoted the emergence of gendered behavior at an instinctive level and I think that females have always had just as much agency in that as males

Feminists can whine all they like about "oppressive gender stereotypes" and they can rebel by wearing pants, objecting to male attention and pushing themselves into male dominated careers... but they aren't fulfilled. When a few years down the track some realize their maternal tendencies and want to focus more on home and family... I suspect they now find there are ever few 'patriarchs' still willing, or even able, to support them... and so they become professional #MeToo victims perhaps?
          Well said. And I would just like to point out to anyone who's interested-- there's still plenty of time for bathing in Feminist tears.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
            Until Feminists claim that men don't have any right to sex / reproduction and then systematically work to tear down and break apart every aspect of civilization (aka "the deal") wherein women exchanged access and reproduction for safety and provisioning. Now they want to claim that they deserve safety and provisioning for free and men don't get shit.
            %20 of men get sex/reproduction, the other %80 work and pay taxes for nothing.

The logical thing is to remove safety and provisioning.

Comment

Either that or we demand that the 80% have equal opportunity to benefit from "safety and provisioning"... I don't mind paying taxes if I know it's going to provide for me too in times of need.

p.s. also I think it's only fair that I refund equivalent education & provisioning that I received as a child, one way or the other.
              Last edited by Angelica; 05-09-2018, 06:16 AM.

Comment

Either that or we demand that the 80% have equal opportunity to benefit from "safety and provisioning"... I don't mind paying taxes if I know it's going to provide for me too in times of need.

p.s. also I think it's only fair that I refund equivalent education & provisioning that I received as a child, one way or the other.
                Nope.

As far as I'm concerned, women who don't put out shouldn't even have access to a grocery store. They should be dropped off at the edge of a rainforest with a writ that says basically, "No one has a right to force themselves upon you, but you also don't have a right to male resources until you learn to give something back." If women can hunt or grow their own food then they're entitled to %50 of the earth's arable landmass to sustain themselves.

Also women who dial 911 should have to provide an "I have given head this week" PIN number before a policeman is dispatched to their house. If women want to form their own volunteer militias and come to each other's rescue for free, that's up to them.

I'm kinda laughing but I'm kinda half serious too.

As far as pregnancy, as long as she fucked willingly, then she got pregnant willingly too.

We should setup a government complex right on the border between "Manistan" and "Womanistan" to settle up accounts between the two nations, and barter for resources. Maybe setup a "guest worker" programme wherein Brad Pitt could agree to imprenate 8000 women per week, in exchange 8000 women would have to show up at the Gloryhole Community Center to put in their national service on behalf of Womanistan.

lol

Children would all be born in Womanistan and raised until age 9, then transferred to Manistan until age 18, at which point girls get sent to Womanistan and boys get their Manistani citizenship. We could setup an area for like conjugal visits and stuff.

Comment

We should setup a government complex right on the border between "Manistan" and "Womanistan" to settle up accounts between the two nations, and barter for resources. Maybe setup a "guest worker" programme wherein Brad Pitt could agree to imprenate 8000 women per week, in exchange 8000 women would have to show up at the Gloryhole Community Center to put in their national service on behalf of Womanistan.

lol

Children would all be born in Womanistan and raised until age 9, then transferred to Manistan until age 18, at which point girls get sent to Womanistan and boys get their Manistani citizenship. We could setup an area for like conjugal visits and stuff.
                  Having enjoyed 18 years of free lunches and education as a child... we would there owe nothing to the societies that funded all that? That doesn't feel right either...

Comment

Having enjoyed 18 years of free lunches and education as a child... we would there owe nothing to the societies that funded all that? That doesn't feel right either...
                    Well the societies that funded that got their 18 years.

Every generation pays it forward.

See last paragraph.

Not that I expect the women of Womanistan to be able to support themselves, much less pay anything forward.

Modern women receive a living thru subsidy and quota, not because they're actually useful for anything.

If women couldn't give birth, they would have been rounded up and killed 100,000 years ago, they literally offer nothing of value except sex and pregnancy.

But men are sentimental and kind stoopids who shoulder all the burdens of society and give out their benefits for free.

Been that way for 200,000 years of human history and I don't expect anything to change anytime soon.

Comment

But men are sentimental and kind stoopids who shoulder all the burdens of society and give out their benefits for free.

Been that way for 200,000 years of human history and I don't expect anything to change anytime soon.
                      lol - reminds me of that survival program where they put a bunch of guys on one island and a some women on another island and left them to fend for themselves... I seem to remember the men had to go help the women out, which I kind of expected would happen.

However I do think women have talents besides the ones you mention. Craft skills, and linguistic abilities spring to mind and they seem to be good at organizing what needs to be done even if not always quite so good at actually doing it.

Comment

It's all going to fall apart. At that point, women will be begging for the patriarchy.

In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!"
                        Isaiah 4:1
                        I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Which, when you think about it, is what MGTOW is aimed at doing.

Comment

I think we've had a little too much "me too" lately... ;-)

Comment

Well the societies that funded that got their 18 years.

Every generation pays it forward.

See last paragraph.

Not that I expect the women of Womanistan to be able to support themselves, much less pay anything forward.

Modern women receive a living thru subsidy and quota, not because they're actually useful for anything.

If women couldn't give birth, they would have been rounded up and killed 100,000 years ago, they literally offer nothing of value except sex and pregnancy.

I think it is that way because Men / society have permitted them to act and behave like that. It has become the social norm and women just expect to be taken care of by men-- either directly or else abstractly via "All Men" / aka, "The Patriarchy". It's interested how much women are invested in "The Patriarchy" and use its many gynocentric benefits to, um, benefit themselves, all the while calling the Men who made it all possible and continue to work to make things, fix things and generally keep it all going-- vile baby-raping monsters-- and then expect to KEEP benefitting from the system. And the fact that they *DO* get to keep benefitting from the system says a LOT more about Men than it does about women-- both what men are willing to put up with and their level of patience (or indulgence) with respect to Women.

Comment

Working...
                              X