Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dubs View Post

Nope.

As far as I'm concerned, women who don't put out shouldn't even have access to a grocery store. They should be dropped off at the edge of a rainforest with a writ that says basically, "No one has a right to force themselves upon you, but you also don't have a right to male resources until you learn to give something back." If women can hunt or grow their own food then they're entitled to %50 of the earth's arable landmass to sustain themselves.

Also women who dial 911 should have to provide an "I have given head this week" PIN number before a policeman is dispatched to their house. If women want to form their own volunteer militias and come to each other's rescue for free, that's up to them.

I'm kinda laughing but I'm kinda half serious too.

As far as pregnancy, as long as she fucked willingly, then she got pregnant willingly too.

We should setup a government complex right on the border between "Manistan" and "Womanistan" to settle up accounts between the two nations, and barter for resources. Maybe setup a "guest worker" programme wherein Brad Pitt could agree to imprenate 8000 women per week, in exchange 8000 women would have to show up at the Gloryhole Community Center to put in their national service on behalf of Womanistan.

lol

Children would all be born in Womanistan and raised until age 9, then transferred to Manistan until age 18, at which point girls get sent to Womanistan and boys get their Manistani citizenship. We could setup an area for like conjugal visits and stuff.
    That's just too funny. And probably should be a thing. I think the Simpsons already did it though. Maybe we could look there for further inspiration...
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Working...
    X