Male feminist accused of misogyny

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male feminist accused of misogyny

So much unintentional humor in one place. My favorite is that all 9 employees asked the owner of a small t-shirt company to resign and they thought that would work somehow.
    Martofel admitted in a Facebook post that his inspiration for Feminist Apparel was his own history of sexually abusing women.
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

LOL

The guy is qualify to preach about rape culture, because he is a rapists... and I can't even argue against that point, nothing makes sense to me anymore.

At least I get to see how the resignation of a business owner looks like... let everybody go and rehire less crazy people.

Comment

It's somewhat insane.

Feminists run around talking about the patriarchy and how men do all this bad stuff.......but when a man decides that he's done bad stuff and tries to do something that he hopes will make up for the bad stuff he's done, it doesn't matter. They don't want anyone to get better or less evil or whatever. They want to compare EVERY moment of someone's life against their ideological purity tests.

A man who decides "I shouldn't behave this way, I'll sell feminist supporting T-shirts to make up for it" should be a win for feminists. Instead they want to destroy him because he used to meet their definition of a shitty person.
      "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
      "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Interesting. This male feminist felt guilty for his past behavior but was not understood or supported by the feminists he had working for him. Their knee-jerk reaction was to self-righteously condemn and call on the owner turn over the company to someone else. They should not have been surprised at the boss's reaction. The contrast between the feminists in this example and the feminists in the federal cabinet of Canada is stark. Prime Minister Trudeau stands accused of groping a young reporter at a beer fest 18 years ago. The story is corroborated by a newspaper article (by her) at the time and her former editor, but the PM is not owning up to it. This self-avowed feminist PM had previously dismissed two members from his caucus on unproven allegations and kicked another out of his cabinet for "wrongful speech." The PM, at the time, said the word of a woman was sufficient and "due process" is not needed. Given the precedent, Trudeau would have to kick himself out of his own caucus or at least resign from cabinet. Half his cabinet consists of feminist women and they are backing him up! A former director of a women's assault protection program said "Well, the same incident can be interpreted by different people differently." Perhaps these feminists have better political sense than the employees in this story. In the one example we see vindictive fundamentalism, in the other, hypocrisy.

Comment

Working...
        X