Boys Rescued

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys Rescued

I don't see it mentioned here, so I thought I would let you know the soccer club in Thailand have been successfully rescued!
    12 boys, tweens and young teens and their coach have been rescued from a cave system after being trapped for about 3 weeks.
    For whatever reason, probably because it happened in Thailand, the media actually covered it.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-44797035
    White privilege is just like 'the patriarchy' for minorities!
    Womyn, to take the man out of woman, too stupid to know Y it's a bad idea

I had heard that a Thai Navy Seal died during the rescue operation. If so, then not enough of this story is covering that guy. I'm glad they are all out, but if someone gave their life in the process, a little more time needs to be spent on him.
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Originally posted by pbisque View Post
      I had heard that a Thai Navy Seal died during the rescue operation. If so, then not enough of this story is covering that guy. I'm glad they are all out, but if someone gave their life in the process, a little more time needs to be spent on him.
      You are recalling things correctly. I've been getting daily updates on it at a blog I follow, but I haven't seen it featured in other places until today.
      At the time the Navy Seal died, I'm pretty sure it got covered, but not on Drudge or other large news aggregation sites.
      White privilege is just like 'the patriarchy' for minorities!
      Womyn, to take the man out of woman, too stupid to know Y it's a bad idea

Comment

Working...
      X