Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owen Benjamin on Islaam and womens rights

Owen is being sarcastic here, but....

I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

I don't know why your video reminded me of this following video pbisque:

Comment

That's how media bias works. The get the Chaviest person they can to explain the conservative side.
      I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Originally posted by pbisque View Post
        That's how media bias works. The get the Chaviest person they can to explain the conservative side.
        The media is a very powerful tool that, here in the West, nobody trusts anymore. This thanks in large part to the Iraq war. One of the many benefits of that war was the exposure of MSM outlets as being heavily deceptive, heavily manipulative and heavily controlled by our governments. Before 2003 Western MSM was viewed as the bastion of freedom and truth. Now, we all know better.

This individual in my video is from a racist, far right, nationalist extremist organisation that has been holding rallies in London for around ten years now. He suffers from ignorance and crippling ignorance is a trait common amongst all but a few people in this part of the world. The sad truth is that this "chav" represents the good majority.
        Last edited by Equity; 10-02-2018, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Nobody's religion should be that important to get singled out for special treatment (or special malice.) 

In the 1960's they used to say that JFK was catholic therefor the president would be receiving his orders from the Pope. 

Now they're saying "muslims believe xyz" when the bible contains all kinds of horrible shit and nobody cares.

Look at politics in this country.

They've split us up by gender, they've split us up by religion, they've split us up by race, etc etc.

Instead of saying, "We are all Americans, we should all try to be good to each other." It's all identity politics and "hur hur muslims taking over britain" and "believe all women, villify all men."

Don't pretend Republicunts aren't part of that, they've been race-baiting since forever.

I bet they have pollsters figuring out how many white-man votes they need to get elected, because that's all they seem to pander to.

This Trump asshole is just a new level of divisiveness.

At least most politicians keep their racism subtle, at least they pretend that abortion is "women's healthcare" and not "nigger, get in here and let's vacuum out that thuglet."

Can you imagine California and New York without abortion? They will look like Mogadishu.

California already looks like third-world country with tent cities on the side of the highway.

Sure let's overturn Roe v Wade, why not.

Usually when I apply for a job and it turns into a big shitshow, I say, "Well I didn't want the job THAT bad."

This guy Kavanaugh seems to be on a mission to get the job.

I would have bowed out long ago.

But see that's the nature of the beast we're facing.

%51 of congress trying to shove its way down the other %49's throat.

Instead of trying to compromise and saying, "We're all Americans" they just wrap their fingers around your throat and squeeze.

#metoo is retarded, but that's so obvious I don't even need to tell you that.

But at this point gynocentrism is all the democraps have.

At this point in America, if Islam took over and started chopping congress's heads off with a rusty axe, I would find that to be more entertaining to watch on TV.

I would pay $39.95 to watch that on pay-per-view.

Comment

Working...
          X