No announcement yet.

What's wrong with this picture? TRIGGER WARNING: Christine Ford

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a certain age at which point you can no longer "baby doll" it up. I believe she is well past that date. LOL.
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post
      Her face bears a striking resemblance to Dana Carvey.

I would have pegged her for a transgender.
      You'd be amazed at how many times I've seen that same thought posted on line. Or not. I never realised how close she really was to him until I saw this...

DoM__XZXkAEOhjt.jpg

Freaky.

Originally posted by Angelica View Post
      As much as I would live to endorse this theory, I decided to put it to the test.
      Here are two pictures of my own left eye with prescription glasses.
      the red frame is progressive lens. -2.5 to 0 and the white frame are reading glasses at +1.0 diopter. These are typical for people of my (and Ford's) generation.
      You will see there is no discernible distortion or magnification.
      Damn. I thought I really had something there. :-/
      When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post
        Her face bears a striking resemblance to Dana Carvey.

I would have pegged her for a transgender.
        Hilarious!

Garth Algar: "If you're gonna spew, spew into this."
        "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
        "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Originally posted by Kosh67 View Post
          Hi all. I came across this picture the other day. This is a picture of her that was taken by someone in the MSM during her testimony. Can you tell what's wrong with it? I've noticed 2 legitimate problems with it. Perhaps you can come up with more.
          I didn't see it mentioned, but I didn't read super close.

There's something about the pupils here that looks "off". It's hard to tell what the lighting in the committee room might have been like, but her pupils look over contracted, like she's staring directly into a bright light.
          "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
          "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Working...
          X