Incels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incels

So I'm hanging out on incel forums, these guys are seriously fucked up.

I'm LARPing, pretending to be one of them, little do they know I'm Chad.

I try to slip some positive messages and advice, but it's like shooting spitballs at a forest fire.

Wish there were some way to help these kids, mentor them.

In my wildly unpopular opinion, I think PUA's are doing God's work by taking frustrated guys under their wings and teaching them.

Because it's not just about getting laid.

It's about understanding your motivations for "why" you want to get laid.

Ego validation is the most common.

If she says yes, you're on cloud nine.
    If she says no, you feel like garbage.

Outcome independence is the cornerstone of game.

Don't be a value-seeker.

Don't only talk to women and ignore men.

Don't only talk to men who own yachts.

Talk to men, women, elfs, paraplegics, lepers.

Socialize.

Don't try to "get" something from it.

Don't try to "get" sex.

Step 1. Go out
    Step 2. Socialize
    Step 3. Don't try to "get" anything
    Step 4. Just enjoy the interaction

The more you do this, the better social interactions you will have.

Do not call yourself an incel, do not entertain that identity, don't call yourself a virgin either, or FA or "nice guy."

In fact from now on, I christen you a non-virgin. I baptise you in feminist tears and the blood of alpha males. Embrace that.

Wish there were some way to help these kids, mentor them.
    Have you consider that you are the one that need help?

Do not call yourself an incel, do not entertain that identity, don't call yourself a virgin either, or FA or "nice guy."
    I don't know much about the incel groups... I think it is incorrect to base your identity on others... in this case... if a woman want to have sex or not with the guy, is what defines the incel identity.

I think identity should come from inside, no from other people.

In the other hand there is a full society of feminists that like to force this kind of labels on other people... that is part of their manipulation games. So by force I have to be aware of some of those labels... and if there is any way to flip it and archive a result that was not the expected by the people imposing the shame... then I am all for it.

I see few solutions for someone getting this label impose upon... One option is to ignore... other option is to demonstrate that women don't really have the standards they claim and indeed there are a lot of women out there happy to be with this guys. I don't have more ideas for it.

PUA is a very risky game this days, I definitely don't recommend it. That party is over.

Comment

Let's say I'm lonely.

The word "lonely" is a common word with common usage, very well understood what it means.

One day I run into you on the internet, and you're lonely too.

We see more and more people like ourserves, we start calling ourselves, "the lonelies."

The group's rules are that in order to be one of us, you have to be lonely.

If you try to change your situation or make friends, you are shunned.

You're called a cuck, a soyboy, a faggot.

Only soyboys have friends.

True lonelies don't have friends, don't need friends.

And so the word "lonely" goes from an adjective to an identity/subculture.

Instead of being a condition that you want to cure, it's an identity you want to keep.

Likewise Incel now does not simply mean "I would like to have sex."

Now it's a group / identity / subculture.

Comment

I see your point.

However I don't think that we should do diversity for the sake of it.

I do see virtue on discrimination.

If the core of the Incel group is no having sex, then guys that want to have sex should just walk out, instead of trying to belong to a group that is not of their interest.

Comment

why are they incel

I found myself single for the first time in my thirties

be outgoing
          flirt
          clean yourself up
          maybe some new clothes
          fake confidence and being what chicks want
          ask out lots

pretty much puts ya head and shoulders over most guys......the being yourself thing might keep ya celibate awhile

mind your own business, stay home, be yourself works well for mgtow

its tough to be a success with women when ya cant be bothered to put pants on

im thinking there voluntary celibate
          Last edited by menrppl2; 11-01-2018, 09:36 AM.
          A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

Originally posted by simpleman View Post
            If the core of the Incel group is no having sex, then guys that want to have sex should just walk out
            All incels want sex.

Incel = INvoluntary celibate.

Comment

The state of men in some parts of the world, their low standing in society, their margenlisation, their subjugation, the state of irrelevance imposed on them by gynocentrism in society, a society that exposes them to rejection whilst protecting the other gender from it ...a society that puts that other gender up on a pedestal where it sits judge over man, where man has to satisfy its demands to attain acceptance.......this state of men is truly saddening.

These “incels” are one example of the impact of sexism on men in society.
              Last edited by Equity; 11-01-2018, 10:20 AM.

Comment

id suggest a bit of self acceptance

I suppose im incel of late, just don't find women or there acceptance worth it

I suppose if I was willing to risk my lifes work I could have a relationship
                I suppose if I worked out, eat right, pretty myself up, play the dude, and put myself out there, I could get laid

instead I live my life and am going to Thailand

im afraid I find involuntary celibate more of a voluntary thing.......they just don't want to put in the risk, resources, time and effort.
                Last edited by menrppl2; 11-01-2018, 10:48 AM.
                A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post

All incels want sex.

Incel = INvoluntary celibate.
                  I just stopped to point this out.

If you're celibate by choice, you're not an "incel". Same if you're celibate because you have no sex drive.

The key is the desire coupled with the inability. It's like impotence. A man with out an erection is only impotent if he isn't capable of getting an erection.

The distinction seems so obvious that I don't know how anyone could miss it.
                  "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                  "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

celibate has two meanings: one is indeed not having sex, but it can also mean not being married, (but still having plenty of sex).
                    Prostitutes are not that hard to find so IDK if "incel" is actually a real thing. Why don't they just hire a hooker if they are desperate like that?
                    ~~~ PEr aRDUa ad asTrA ~~~
                    (through adversity to the stars)

Comment

sounds more like they want sex, just don't want to chase it down

there will always be a girl as fat ugly and desperate as them.....they just cant be bothered, unless they cant get a woody, then involuntary celibate

Comment

Originally posted by Angelica View Post
                        Prostitutes are not that hard to find so IDK if "incel" is actually a real thing. Why don't they just hire a hooker if they are desperate like that?
                        Prostitution is still illegal in many places. The person most likely to get caught in a prostitution sting, as with any criminalized vice, is probably the person who's navigating the black market for the firs time. There's a high risk involved.

On the other side of things, part of what these men want is women choosing to allow them sexual access. If they pay for it, they get the sex, but not the validation of being accepted as sexually viable.
                        "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                        "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

more like validated as a viable mark!........but if getting laid is there biggest problem, they should count themselves lucky

maybe help them with a not getting any parade.........of course they'll have to wait for every married guy in town, to go first
                          Last edited by menrppl2; 11-01-2018, 09:23 PM.

Comment

This is partly why I don't support Trump.

He's trying to keep the gynocentric west alive.

When what it really needs is a good old fashioned sharia BBQ.

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post

This is partly why I don't support Trump.

He's trying to keep the gynocentric west alive.

When what it really needs is a good old fashioned sharia BBQ.
                              IKR... it's very disappointing to see so many white-knight alpha males... they really are just the lackeys of the female elite.
                              ~~~ PEr aRDUa ad asTrA ~~~
                              (through adversity to the stars)

Comment

Working...
                              X