• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration

Immigration 1911

Immigration 2018

LOL you are truly a silly man...

Anyway I found this footage for you... go to the mark 10:00 you will see that back in those times those dirty immigrants kick out glorouse cops... so your video is a piece of propaganda that was edited to present a case that was not true.

Comment

Originally posted by simpleman View Post
      Anyway I found this footage for you... go to the mark 10:00 you will see that back in those times those dirty immigrants kick out glorouse cops... so your video is a piece of propaganda that was edited to present a case that was not true.
      Right, because footage is propaganda and Charlie Chaplin is the truth.

So what case am I presenting?

Comment

Immigrants are by definition supplicants. They are asking a sovereign people to extend to them rights, privileges and immunities to which they are not entitled as outsiders to that society.

It should be of concern when anyone asks for a favor full of pride and empty of humility.
        "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
        "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post

Right, because footage is propaganda and Charlie Chaplin is the truth.

So what case am I presenting?
          To me it seems your first video is telling us how in the past people came to America peacefully to escape hard times and build a better life in a land of opportunities.
          Your second video suggests that today immigrants are an aggressive invasion force.
          I think indigenous Americans will say very little has changed, but in my opinion it was the assertion of law and order by the crown of England through military might that produced a stable multi-cultural society of relative equal opportunities, but sadly at the expense of teh American indians.
          ~~~ PEr aRDUa ad asTrA ~~~
          (through adversity to the stars)

Comment

Youth

Last edited by simpleman; 11-13-2018, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Music

Comment

Spiritual Leaders

Comment

Comment

simpleman is a halfwit

angelica, im a native american and i say dubs's point is 100% valid.
                    Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                    where were you before you put yourself last?
                    Originally posted by TheNarrator
                    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
                      simpleman is a halfwit

I think the European settlers may have been of different motives... some fleeing hardship... others came to pillage and plunder, but either way the merging of cultures was not one of integration, but of replacement. :'(
                      ~~~ PEr aRDUa ad asTrA ~~~
                      (through adversity to the stars)

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
                        simpleman is a halfwit

Ahhh another native american...

I guess I am a native american too.

Comment

Keep cherry picking the imagery that fits your agenda???

Comment

The only problem they have in their country of origin, accordingly to you, is that they don't get pay enough at the local burger king... you said.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelica View Post
                              To me it seems your first video is telling us how in the past people came to America peacefully to escape hard times and build a better life in a land of opportunities.
                              Your second video suggests that today immigrants are an aggressive invasion force.
                              I think indigenous Americans will say very little has changed, but in my opinion it was the assertion of law and order by the crown of England through military might that produced a stable multi-cultural society of relative equal opportunities, but sadly at the expense of teh American indians.
                              The most important things we can learn from the American Indian are the following:
                              1) If you don't maintain sensible border and immigration policies, you loose everything.
                              2) When your nation is internally divided, you loose everything.
                              I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Working...
                              X