Immigration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dubs View Post

It's a fair statement but also a rather telling statement.

For someone like you, there's no reason to go anywhere but to "get" something.

Sometimes relationships are symbiant.

Ah, I get it... your parents didn't come to America because they wanted something for themselves... they just wanted to contribute and make america better... so what is wrong with the place they came from? it didn't need your parents to be great already? or it was not worth it of their generous gifts...

I don't care how you slice this... it is clear your parents came to US for money. You claim so and so about the paperwork they did, but for what I have seeing of you in this forums you have zero understanding about immigration laws... so... who knows...

Culturally that's pretty much what "West" means (and I am not the biggest fan of it, personally.)
    No it doesn't...

Culturally the West means the whole american continent, at least 1/3 of africa, the whole europe including Russia and a bunch of other parcels and islands here and there.

The counterparts of the west, that is... the East... is the asiatic countries, India, Tibet, and depends on how you break history... maybe a part of Russia and or Mongolia.

Some people make decisions between the West and the East by a transitional Middle-East... This will include some countries between India and the Byzantine Empire, and the muslim expansion into Africa. But this lines are very blurt as portions of land changed hands from one to the other through the years.

However there is not question that the Byzantine Empire is part of the West... and no so much questions about India being part of the East.

Honduras is Spanish colonial civilization with a Castillian ruling class trying to keep a lid on a large population of proto-Indio campensinos and leftist guerillas.
    No quite accurate... I would say Honduras is a constitutional republic... Maybe you don't know but they actually did independence themself from Spain, a long time ago... the guerrillas main hook is that US is the new empire that is threatening the nation, witch is a bit of an exaggeration to say... but still not 100% wrong...

I assume you have a point, go ahead and make it.

Dominica sounds like an offshort banking haven.
    Simple point... If it cost more to resign citizenship than to obtain it, maybe US is not as great as you think it is...

Are there any black people statues in Israel or they still booting them out?
    I don't think so... I though the bible forbids statues?

Depends.

Some people are self-taught.

In general it's not good to think of education as, "Ok here is the money, educate me."

Educate yourself, read a book, try things, it's not like Thomas Edison went to MIT.

Most people who go to University are overeducated beyond their intelligence.
    You do not understand how civilization is build...

You are here taking for granted a lot of opportunities that a lot of the people in the world does not have...

Let me break it down to you in small pieces:

The Government of Honduras report that more than 10% of the population does not know how to read or write... though the number can be a lot higher if we don't count scrambling your name in a paper... sort of...

Books are not free, they cost money to obtain, and to maintain, you might find public libraries in big cities.

Education also takes time and energy, that they don't have neither.

"Ok here is the money, educate me."... they don't have money... if you think getting a good education with money is hard, try with not money then...

Depends, I mean the more intricate the structure, the more specialized the knowledge.

If you live in a mud hut, you don't need a plumber to stick a pipe thru the wall, but if you're running pipe to the 40th floor of a condo, you better know what you're doing.
    This is correct... now try to be a plumber in a place where almost everybody live in "mud hut"...

You can pay me a billion dollars I won't be a hitman or a dirty cop.
    I know you think your superior morals make you better than everybody...

Yet... you don't know what hunger and pain truly are... so you should consider that... I have known people willing to literally kill for the the equivalent if $1 dollar. Their live experiences is something that your pure and righteous brain can't even imagine.

I don't judge people this way, because I have an idea how deep the abyss cna go and what people might do... even you can find yourself in a real unfortunate situation... would be funny to see you killing for a ramen soup...

I'll do IT, telecom, real estate, trucking, I'll even do roofing.

Honest jobs.
    As long as you have the opportunity to do that...

Comment

I am sad to see such bitter contention.
      I do not think it's an issue of race, or sex, but one of ideology... an irrational delusion that is in violation of the fundamental principles driving evolution: Communism, Marxist ideology!

In a weeks time countries will be signing up to the UN migration pact and many governments have been ominously silent about the issues it raises, so earlier today I launched a petition to our New Zealand government asking them not to sign.
      Here is a typical response I when posting on a local discussion forum:
      loving-response.PNG
      (Note: Frilly is my legal first name)

In our country many people are homeless, crime is rife, unemployment the norm, higher education is for the few that can afford it and this is the kind of virtue signaling and shaming we get for daring to speak out.
      IMO it's not about blaming any race, or gender... it's about repudiating the globalist agenda and i think we can all do this regardless what group we identify with.
      ~~~ PEr aRDUa ad asTrA ~~~
      (through adversity to the stars)

Comment

Originally posted by simpleman View Post
        I know you think your superior morals make you better than everybody...

Yet... you don't know what hunger and pain truly are... so you should consider that... I have known people willing to literally kill for the the equivalent if $1 dollar. Their live experiences is something that your pure and righteous brain can't even imagine.

I don't judge people this way, because I have an idea how deep the abyss cna go and what people might do... even you can find yourself in a real unfortunate situation... would be funny to see you killing for a ramen soup...
        You mean like being homeless and penniless with no one willing to take you in? Everyone trying to sell you drugs? Seeing a street vendor selling half rotten fruit and knowing you could just pocket one and no one would be the wiser That it would be the best thing you'd eaten in a month? Metal sheet roofing? Please. Try plastic bags and duct tape with a broom handle frame. Been there, done that. Never turned to gangs. Don't give me the hard times bullshit. It's an excuse, nothing more. Yes, I do look down on those who turn to gangs and violence under such circumstances. They're petty and weak and contemptible. There's always an alternative. Gangs and violence is just the easy, and considering the life expectancy of gang members, short term choice.

What I really despise is people like you though. You sit there and assume others don't know about hardship. About survival and starvation. And then you use those very conditions as justification for people to act in any manner they want. Well, sorry, but it doesn't excuse a person's actions. I'd never kill for a ramen soup. Not even if it was the only thing I had to feed my kid and you were trying to steal it. I'd beat your ass quite mercilessly to defend my child's survival. But I wouldn't kill. I also wouldn't kill someone for their ramen soup either, even to feed my own child. I know my local flora and fauna and could (and have) scavenged them for sustenance. Yes, I am better than murdering someone for food, particularly when there are other methods of acquiring food. And that does make me better than those who aren't.

Comment

Here you go simpleman, I've highlighted food sources in this image for you.

Comment

As I said earlier in this thread. An immigrant is asking for something, something they can only receive by the Grace of others. They should come full of humility not full of prideful entitlement.

Originally posted by Angelica View Post
            I am sad to see such bitter contention.
            I do not think it's an issue of race, or sex, but one of ideology... an irrational delusion that is in violation of the fundamental principles driving evolution: Communism, Marxist ideology!
            It's an issue of values.

Liberty
            Self-government
            Equality (under the law)
            Individualism

These are core American Values enshrined in the Constitution.

People who are migrating because they want to make more money aren't necessarily concerned about these values. They may not have given them any thought at all. And if they haven't given them any thought, then many of them bring values from the very systems they're trying to escape and try to inject them into the US system. Values that aren't just harmful but directly antithetical to the values above.

The US should prioritize immigration to people who show a commitment to American Values, regardless of their race over people who are simply seeking economic opportunity and have given little to no thought to the values that allow that economic opportunity to exist in the first place.
            "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
            "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Ah, I get it... your parents didn't come to America because they wanted something for themselves... they just wanted to contribute and make america better... so what is wrong with the place they came from? it didn't need your parents to be great already? or it was not worth it of their generous gifts...

I don't care how you slice this... it is clear your parents came to US for money. You claim so and so about the paperwork they did, but for what I have seeing of you in this forums you have zero understanding about immigration laws... so... who knows...
              My father was stateless.

As in "asked to leave his place of birth at gunpoint" and unable to gain citizenship in other countries.

I think people immigrate for a variety of reasons.

"Money" is the most boorish one, but I think that belies the fact that a person is really trying to get into another country because they want to upgrade their neighbors.

Differences between countries :

a. Natural resources
              b. People that live on that land

A country that has more natural resources is wealthier, for example oil, gold, timber, arable land, etc etc.

But the biggest difference is that the people who LIVE on the land you are trying to leave basically suck.

They either won't leave you alone, are trying to kill you, trying to take what you produce, or think "hey a hitman pays 2x more than a policeman, so I'll just kill people for a living."

In other words, it's not the country that sucks.

It's the people inside that country that suck.

Low quality people = low quality environment = no opportunity

If you take them to a different country, they're still low quality people with better neighbors.

They're still willing to murder people for higher pay.

The land is still land.

You plant something and it grows.

Water is still water.

The laws of physics still apply.

Everything is the same, only "better neighbors."

If I try to open a store in the US

I have to lease a store, buy stock, etc etc.

If I try to open a store in Mexico

The difference is that in Mexico you have assholes saying, "If you don't pay me $500/month from your store, I will kill your whole family."

Now you take those same people, you put them in Los Angeles.

Will anything change?

New land, new water, new laws of physics? Everything is the same.

Except now you have better neighbors.

Culturally the West means the whole american continent, at least 1/3 of africa
              lol

Africa, Paris, what's the difference.

US, El Salvador, same shit right?

Because giving someone a Colombian Necktie is the same as baseball and apple pie.

the guerrillas main hook is that US is the new empire that is threatening the nation, witch is a bit of an exaggeration to say... but still not 100% wrong...
              Yes, the US is threatening El Salvador with civilization.

Simple point... If it cost more to resign citizenship than to obtain it, maybe US is not as great as you think it is...
              "The US sucks! Let us in whitey!"

Protip : I think it costs more to renounce citizenship because at that point the US has no reason to be nice to you or to subsidize your application fees. It's a simple business transaction, you want a piece of paper from the US govt, for some legal or financial reasons, let's say you have business opportunities overseas.

It's like if you ask me for a paper that say, "Simpleman is not a tranny" so you can get a job in Dubai that pays half a mil.

I can be like "You are rich now, how about you give me a few thousand dollars, I will write you the paper, then you can go be rich."

I don't think so... I though the bible forbids statues?
              Do they have statues in Israel?

You do not understand how civilization is build...

You are here taking for granted a lot of opportunities that a lot of the people in the world does not have...
              "Low quality neighbors"

This is correct... now try to be a plumber in a place where almost everybody live in "mud hut"...
              "Low quality neighbors"

I have known people willing to literally kill for the the equivalent if $1 dollar.
              "Low quality neighbors"

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post
                My father was stateless.

As in "asked to leave his place of birth at gunpoint" and unable to gain citizenship in other countries.
                So... all the stuff you talk about low quality neighbors do not apply to him? Do you consider him a low quality person?

They either won't leave you alone, are trying to kill you, trying to take what you produce, or think "hey a hitman pays 2x more than a policeman, so I'll just kill people for a living."
                There is also entry barriers to have a cop job... this is education, criminal records, fitnes... and so on... some people just do no qualify. Anyway... when cops are not making that much anyway... you wil find a lot of corruption and the so... it becomes hard to believe that they are the good guys...

In other words, it's not the country that sucks.

It's the people inside that country that suck.
                You think 1 single person can build a system, or an economy... and such is not the case... There is places where it just is not happening, and 1 single person can't fix it.

Low quality people = low quality environment = no opportunity
                Grossly over simplistic.

If I try to open a store in the US

If I try to open a store in Mexico

To be honest, it is easier to open a store in Mexico than in US. The government is not so much on your neck there.

The difference is that in Mexico you have assholes saying, "If you don't pay me $500/month from your store, I will kill your whole family."
                Then again... this is not the problem...

$500 a month can means a lot or can mean a little... depending on how much you are actually making...

Few months ago I let my car park in a place and the they toke it... technically they were right though in my opinion they are not... so anyway... $200 for that...

There is few ways to look at it... in some other system they might have not pick up my car, but I might be making $20 a day... or in another system this event cost me $200 but i can make that in 1 day... so a the end of the year it balance out and I am still good...

The real magnitude of the problem comes out in part in how those other guys expend that $500/month...

But to understand this better, let me give you real numbers so we can see how this works:

US Company Chiquita scandal in financing terrorist organizations:

https://www.business-humanrights.org...ts-re-colombia

Key quotes from this article:

" Chiquita settled a criminal complaint by the US Government at that time and agreed to pay a $25 million fine."

"In its annual report filed with the US Securities and Exchange Commission in February 2008, Chiquita stated: “The company believes the plaintiffs’ claims are without merit and is defending itself vigorously against the lawsuits.”"

"In May 2011, the new lawsuits were consolidated with other suits against the company into one, involving allegations of over 4000 killings of Colombian nationals."

"On 11 March 2017, more than 150 plaintiffs joined a new class action lawsuit in Florida alleging funding, arming and supporting terrorist groups in their violence against civilian population in the Urabá region in Colombia."

"After Chiquita entered the plea agreement with the US government regarding payments to the AUC, it later admitted that it had also made payments to FARC."

"The plaintiffs in this lawsuit allege that the payments Chiquita made to FARC (as well as material support provided by the company) supported acts of terrorism which subsequently contributed to the deaths of the five missionaries."
                (this is 5 US citizens, the terrorist group that killed them claim they were CIA, they used money and logistics provided by Chiquita)

"In May 2017, human rights organizations called on the International Criminal Court to investigate 14 former and current Chiquita executives and employees for complicity in crimes against humanity."

And there is a lot more about this...

But this is not new, this is new strange... and this is goign to tie up with some things you said..

Chiquita have an interest on banana plantations on the north part of Colombia, as well as some caribbean islands( Dominica included), Brazil and the so... They claim different terrorist organizations stort them money, the other side of the claim is that they actually hire terrorist organizations to slave people into the plantations and kill by the thousands, the ones that cause problems.

Now imagine you are a 10 years old boy born into slavery in a mud hut in a village next to Cienaga, and all you have seeing in your life is endless bananas plantations that belong to an US Corporation, and the guys with guns that kill anybody they consider trouble... and then... you know... look at your options... stay there and... assuming you survive to become an adult... what will you do? be a plumber? really?... or you can kinda move to a different place... though they find people like you saying that they will turn US into... a US Corporation owned bananas plantation worked by slaves controlled by terrorists... because if you import those people you become that place?

And this is a big problem with your premise... you are not able to differentiate someone who wants to work and live in peace, and a terrorist... you can't differentiate between your father and the guy with the gun that told him to run. You think they are all the same, and if you bring one you bring the whole problem...

Ahhh but the land is the same... you can plant bananas anywhere... and because land have not owners you can just carve yourself a parcel in the map and start your own plantation... just find an open piece of land and move in... land is free... you think...

Because giving someone a Colombian Necktie is the same as baseball and apple pie.
                It was not invented in Colombia... and it have different names, for instance in some parts of US it is known as the Sicilian necktie... in Russia they call it the American Necktie...

I don't know what I find more disgusting about this remark of yours... that you ignore that it have different names in different places, in some places even American... or that you are calling such racist stereotypes as if they are legit points to rationalice your racism...

Yes, the US is threatening El Salvador with civilization.
                You keep jumping back and forth from Honduras to El Salvador... I really feel the need to tell you, they are different countries... few lines ago I have show you about the most recent Chiquita scandal.. and that is right.. this is not the first time they do this stuff:

This is Chiquita again in the same bananas plantation some 100 years ago:
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_Massacre

But I can quote you a lot more than this company, many of them US companies... sometimes even straight up US government... and all the mess up stuff they do in those places...

It is not that US is treating them with civilization... but with slavery, with exploitation, with dead... that is the problem...

Protip : I think it costs more to renounce citizenship because...
                I honestly don't care what you "think" you either know or do no know why they did it... They actually rise up the fee on 2015, and the reason they gave was more than clear... so you do no need to be guessing what it is about:

Information is there and not hard to find:
                https://www.forbes.com/sites/robertw.../#6dccb2e12219

There you go... there is so many people renouncing the citizenship that they recently increased the cost to try to discourage people from doing it... but still people do it anyway.

This is the posterboy case of this new expats wave:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danielm.../#6befc36c1995

Basically his net worth is over the 8 billions mark... most of it on stock from his company, Facebook, if he try to sell he will have to pay +40% on taxes... or he can renounce the citizenship, then legally no be required to pay US taxes and sell and keep his money.

The root of the problem is that.. when you want to take +40% of the rich to expend it on red tape and useless entitlement programs.... you can comfortably call that country socialist... and we all know when a country becomes socialist the people with money will take off.

You see a problem in the people getting in... you don't see a problem in the people leaving out?

I don't make any money, so taxes is not really a problem for me... but if i had some, I would definitely be looking into this...

Why do you think bitcoin is so popular in some few countries... very popular in US.. it's the same problem...

Do they have statues in Israel?
                You tell me... the thing here is that I see this as your usual anti semitic rant... because you can't write 3 posts without having to say something nasty about the jews... so for all that I know, I am aware of only 1 statue in Israel... it is a big black dick (Ilāh hag-Gabal), and you can shove up your ass... so now you know... there is black statues in Israel.
                Last edited by simpleman; 12-05-2018, 11:47 AM.

Comment

So... all the stuff you talk about low quality neighbors do not apply to him? Do you consider him a low quality person?
                  It's not for me to say.

It's for each country to vet applicants and enforce entry standards.

There is also entry barriers to have a cop job... this is education, criminal records, fitnes... and so on... some people just do no qualify. Anyway... when cops are not making that much anyway... you wil find a lot of corruption and the so... it becomes hard to believe that they are the good guys...
                  If law of the jungle is the answer, Santa Muerte is always hiring.

Now imagine you are a 10 years old boy born into slavery in a mud hut in a village next to Cienaga, and all you have seeing in your life is endless bananas plantations that belong to an US Corporation, and the guys with guns that kill anybody they consider trouble... and then... you know... look at your options... stay there and... assuming you survive to become an adult... what will you do? be a plumber? really?... or you can kinda move to a different place...
                  If Chiquita Banana is the only employer, what does that say about that society?

It was not invented in Colombia... and it have different names, for instance in some parts of US it is known as the Sicilian necktie... in Russia they call it the American Necktie...

I don't know what I find more disgusting about this remark of yours... that you ignore that it have different names in different places, in some places even American... or that you are calling such racist stereotypes as if they are legit points to rationalice your racism...
                  "Hey they just blew up a car bomb!"

"Was it the Amish?"

But I can quote you a lot more than this company, many of them US companies... sometimes even straight up US government... and all the mess up stuff they do in those places...

It is not that US is treating them with civilization... but with slavery, with exploitation, with dead... that is the problem...
                  The potential for exploitation is part of civilization.

If you sign a contract to give a 99 year lease, you don't get to say, "Wait wait, that wasn't a good deal."

Sometimes you lose money on a deal.

Sometimes you make a deal and it's a bad deal, you lose money on it.

Just like sometimes you put money in stocks and they crash.

This is adultland.

I honestly don't care what you "think" you either know or do no know why they did it... They actually rise up the fee on 2015, and the reason they gave was more than clear... so you do no need to be guessing what it is about:

Information is there and not hard to find:
                  https://www.forbes.com/sites/robertw.../#6dccb2e12219

There you go... there is so many people renouncing the citizenship that they recently increased the cost to try to discourage people from doing it... but still people do it anyway.

This is the posterboy case of this new expats wave:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danielm.../#6befc36c1995

Basically his net worth is over the 8 billions mark... most of it on stock from his company, Facebook, if he try to sell he will have to pay +40% on taxes... or he can renounce the citizenship, then legally no be required to pay US taxes and sell and keep his money.

The root of the problem is that.. when you want to take +40% of the rich to expend it on red tape and useless entitlement programs.... you can comfortably call that country socialist... and we all know when a country becomes socialist the people with money will take off.
                  You are telling me what I told you.

People renounce citizenship for business reasons.

ie "don't want to pay taxes."

If that is the case then they have no reason to be nice to you, they can extort you for fees on the way out.

You see a problem in the people getting in... you don't see a problem in the people leaving out?
                  Not really.

Like I said, people renouncing citizenship is %99 rich guys trying to avoid taxes.

They changed the tax laws a few years ago, I'm fuzzy on the details but "something something global taxation."

Actually it was under Obama.

I don't make any money, so taxes is not really a problem for me... but if i had some, I would definitely be looking into this...
                  So you want to let the whole third-world in, but you don't want to pay for it.

Typical.

You tell me... the thing here is that I see this as your usual anti semitic rant... because you can't write 3 posts without having to say something nasty about the jews... so for all that I know, I am aware of only 1 statue in Israel... it is a big black dick (Ilāh hag-Gabal), and you can shove up your ass... so now you know... there is black statues in Israel.
                  Tut tut tut.

Losing argument.

Obscenties.

"Antisemitic!"

Nap time/Diaper change for you.

I support open borders in Israel, they are seriously low on diversity, they also need more black statues, chinese statues, palestinian statues, they should also stop calling themselves Jews because that's racist, and they need to give back land to the indigenous population.

Goodbye.

Comment

Originally posted by Mifune View Post
                    As I said earlier in this thread. An immigrant is asking for something, something they can only receive by the Grace of others. They should come full of humility not full of prideful entitlement.

The US should prioritize immigration to people who show a commitment to American Values, regardless of their race over people who are simply seeking economic opportunity and have given little to no thought to the values that allow that economic opportunity to exist in the first place.
                    I could not agree more!
                    People who come to America because they aspire to teh same values should not have to come full of humility, but full of of enthusiasm.
                    OTOH people in America who disparage those same values and seek to replace them, should hang their heads in shame.

~~~ PEr aRDUa ad asTrA ~~~
                    (through adversity to the stars)

Comment

Ahhh another native american...

I guess I am a native american too.
                      youre such an ass simpleman. just an ignorant little twat.

my background is Mi'kmaq, look that up why dont you?
                      Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                      where were you before you put yourself last?
                      Originally posted by TheNarrator
                      Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

dubs you're wasting your time on this
                        Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                        where were you before you put yourself last?
                        Originally posted by TheNarrator
                        Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Working...
                        X