"You're a man, not a woman."

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dubs View Post
    I think trannyism is simply a primal and extreme form of MRA.
    Yep! )

Originally posted by dubs View Post
    Afterwards, the lady asked me what color I wanted, I said, "I don't need no steenkin color" (old habits die hard.)
    1st time I had mine done I got metallic red UV cured gellac, on all my fingers and toes : won't come off until it grows out
    I was still presenting as a "man" at the time.
    it was like telling the world "I shall do what I bloody well want"
    ... and it looked most awesome when I was wearing all black.
    I strongly recommend color in your life!
    No grey suit for me )

~~~ PEr aRDUa ad asTrA ~~~
    (through adversity to the stars)

Comment

Choosing to accentuate a certain aspect of your genetic heritage is just that, a choice. Being trans isn't. It's (as best as can be discerned) a psychological condition centered on the discomfort felt about one's own body, not the roles associated with that body. Comparing the two is apples and oranges.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesNunya View Post
        Choosing to accentuate a certain aspect of your genetic heritage is just that, a choice. Being trans isn't. It's (as best as can be discerned) a psychological condition centered on the discomfort felt about one's own body, not the roles associated with that body. Comparing the two is apples and oranges.
        When I looked honestly at why I experienced that discomfort, I recognized it was because of the consequent gendered expectations that my parents, teachers and society in general were projecting onto me from a very young age and so it became a subconscious feeling of discomfort with that physical aspect.

I think it's interesting that earlier was mentioned that 50 year old married father one who wanted to be a 6 year old girl...
        You see, I suspect that subconsciously he felt that as a boy he had been denied a childhood.
        He may have been pushed prematurely into the "man up" macho role and now he's trying to get back what he was denied when he needed it... just to be a child.
        ~~~ PEr aRDUa ad asTrA ~~~
        (through adversity to the stars)

Comment

Originally posted by Angelica View Post
          1st time I had mine done I got metallic red UV cured gellac, on all my fingers and toes : won't come off until it grows out
          I was still presenting as a "man" at the time.
          it was like telling the world "I shall do what I bloody well want"
          ... and it looked most awesome when I was wearing all black.
          I strongly recommend color in your life!
          No grey suit for me )
          I like having all the color and beauty on the woman.

That way I can look at her and see something nice, as opposed to having to look at myself in the mirror to see something nice.

That's why they say "ladies first" so you can watch their ass wiggle.

I like being gray and haggard and nondescript, it's like being a fly on the wall.

Gives a tactical social advantage.

And if I want to impress, all I have to do is shit, shower and shave, and put on a black suit with a power tie, then everyone's like "whoa, you look great."

Do you know what an alter-ego is? It's like when Beyonce calls herself "Sasha Fierce."

My alter-ego is "Gooshfoot."

It's the sound your foot makes on the sidewalk when you're wearing wingtipped shoes. Sounds like "Goosh, Goosh, Goosh, Goosh" when you walk.

Around here we like to whine about all the crappy things about being a guy (and all of that's true.)

But if I'm honest with myself I love it, I love the power of being seen as a threat even when I'm feeling goofy, I love the power of being able to shut myself off emotionally mid-conversation and be like "how much am I getting paid to participate in this conversation?" or that I can comfortably fall asleep almost anywhere, under a tarp, in a garage, in the back of a camper van, I don't need the world, the world needs me (at least it needs to hate me or villify me for something) but I really don't need "society" for anything and that scares the shit out of some people, the idea that you can say or do anything and they really have zero leverage aside from an expensive and unsustainable draconian police state which falls apart the minute the plebes decide not to pay their taxes. I don't actually have to fight the feminists, all I have to fight is the urge to get some popcorn and watch the bonfire.

Bow chika bow bow.

Comment

Originally posted by menrppl2 View Post
            I think your almost ready for some eastern pampering
            think 4 hour massage for $20
            get a soapy
            even a shortimer will wash ya, and put your shoes back on after for $50

a wise man once said men are ppl too
            That sounds good brother but I tell you the truth.

They would have to pay me the $50 to fuck them, if they pay me $100 I will fuck them, insult their ancestors and slap them about the neck and face with my dick for 20 minutes (tips are appreciated.)

I used to monger a long time ago, it almost destroyed my manly pride and self-esteem.

It's like...they will only know you if you give them money.

I don't give just anyone the privilege of my association.

I would encourage you or any man to develop that same sense of self-esteem, that your attention and conversation is not to be taken for granted, YOU HAVE VALUE, your presence has value, your company has value.

Like if I go to someone's wedding or funeral, that is a privilege and honor for them, my presence has value.

And if they disagree with that premise, if they think my presence doesn't have value, that my conversation doens't have value, then I want nothing to do with them, they can offer me their pussy for free I will say take your clothes and get out of my sight.

I only want to talk to people who value talking with me.

Who value my conversation, my personality, my presence, my energy.

If that is not the case then I have nothing to say to them, I won't even look at them, they don't exist, they can take their trashy pussy down the alley and peddle it to some desperate beggar, that ain't me.

Never again.
            Last edited by dubs; 01-08-2019, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X