• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luciferian Doctrine

going deep with the conspiracy stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by simpleman View Post
      going deep with the conspiracy stuff?
      Nah, he forgot Alistair Crowley, the Fortean Society and the flat-earthers, so this was just cherry-picked.

Still ... everything that explains people who hold such views, also lowers their credibility.

Because ... Blavatsky? Seriously?

Done and dusted for me.

M

PS
      Sorry for putting "Blavatsky" and "Seriously" on the same line, btw (even twice now).

Comment

M, This one maybe do it for you?

Last edited by simpleman; 11-30-2018, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Interesting video there dubs, but I don't believe in the supernatural.
          Lucifer is just symbolic for mankind's quest for understanding and enlightenment: To experience the tree of knowledge.
          Religion OTOH are doctrines of stagnation and conformity: To be ruled by fear & superstition of forbidden fruits beyond our understanding
          ~~~ PEr aRDUa ad asTrA ~~~
          (through adversity to the stars)

Comment

The paradox isn't necessarily religious.

Yahweh creates innocent, dumb bipedal animals (man) who are then tempted to attain knowledge to become gods themselves.

Eugenics, selective breeding, terraforming, medicine, seeking immortality, transhumanism, etc etc.

Traditional understanding asserts that you shouldn't play God because you don't know what's gonna happen.

Luciferianism asserts that if we have the means and technology, then why shouldn't we become Gods unto ourselves, that maybe Yahweh didn't create humans as dumb sheeple followers but as companions and equals.

And then you get Hitler and Rockefellar and Feminism and Social Engineering and Manufactured Consent, and you start crafting humanity how you want it to be.

There's nothing here really to "believe."

More like, "these are the philosophical implcations of the state of man."

PS - You guys are slipping, especially you Manalysis, Simpleton seems to be having a low-energy day.

Comment

I just notice this private message from you:

dubs 11-28-2018, 08:12 PM
              Hi,

I would appreciate your insight on this video.

Especially, I would like to hear your thoughts on comparison between Luciferianism and Judaic/Talmudic understanding of cosmology.

Thanks
              And it really makes me wonder... because I have read at least 3 more antisemitic rants from you since the last time I answered anything you type...

The Part of the Judaism and Lucifer the video talks about is in reverence to an old Jewish sect, they read the events of the snake as the snake helping humankind (by giving them knowledge) while God comes on a negative light.

That kind of ideas didn't worked fine for them on Israel, but in places like Greek it was actually welcomed... there is a syncretism of the snake of the bible with the legends of Prometheus. There is a resonance on considering the god of creation evil, with the Demiurgue of the gnostics... and so this jewish sect became the Ophites. and they started to practice a form of Gnostic satanism, or satanic gnosticims... depending on how you look at it.

Here the wiki for the Ophites:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophites

Lucifer obviously comes from the Roman deity of knowledge... and indeed there is not mentions of him on the original bible, nor in the Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek documents the bible comes from... the earliest inclusion of "Lucifer" in the bible occurs in a very questionable translation made in Spain around the 1500s... that is correct, the first time "Lucifer" appears in the bible is in a translation done 1500s years after Jesus... Then again It appears in the more popular, but also more controversial translation commissioned boy King James Iv of Scotland I of England... or as people know it the King James Translation.

Now there is a lot we can say about King James, and his agenda... he was for starting a Freemason. And for what he post on his translation... possible a satanists as well... his political motivations are obvious, he is the first protestant king of England, and the Catholics where not goign to have it... if they could stop it... so the Catholics engage in the infamous gunpowder plot, where they planed to blow up the parliament building during the coronation of James... as you know the plot failed the terrorist was hanged... but the conspiracy was revealed, Guy was brought from Spain to kill the protestant so the Catholics can seize back the power... So after this failed, and it was exposed how bad the Catholics was goign to fight a protestant king... Jame became a bit.... paranoiac about Catholics, and this is part of the contest he have his bible commissioned.

His Bible eventually made it to the America... as well as other documents of him that ended up triggering the witch hunts of Salem... Anyway... there is a lot of interested translations they did in this bible translation, and it was not the most optimal translation... but there is also a reason why this is the bible translation you will find in all the masonic altars in US... If you ever take the time to study this translation versus other translations and the reasons why King James is the way it is... I am not really going to get here into a deep study of it... besides I gave you plenty of frame on the person that comisioned and some of the ides he wanted to promote and some of the ideas he wanted to suppress... Or why he though the world need a new translation of the Bible... there was not good translations alredy made? what is different about his?

Back to Lucifer.

In Rome Lucifer was never conceive as evil, or bad, as a god he never was a particular popular one, however... he was a particularly... interesting deity... you see? Romans have a more animistic religion than what we have now... and they worshiped the bodies on the sky, and they identify many of the bodies on the sky with deities... and indeed Lucifer had a place on the sky, that being of the planet Venus... as a dual start, that of the morning and that of the down... because the way the planet orbits... anyway... There is a duality that they represent with 2 faces on the same head and the so...

And indeed the wiki for Lucifer mentions this right upfront:

"was a Latin name for the planet Venus"
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

Besides his representation as a celestial body, He is also represented as a terrestrial element... this being phosphorus... because it's quality to produce light on it's own, hence being equate to celestial elements that emanate light, such as the Sun the Moon and Phosphorus.

Here the Wiki for it:

"Phosphorus (Greek Φωσφόρος Phōsphoros) is the Morning Star, the planet Venus in its morning appearance."
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphorus

Quite possible that the Illuminati, and other similar organizations like the Carbonari, and so on, where driving inspiration, or where referring to this quality of producing light on this Roman understanding of Lucifer, and not on the latter corrupted mythology build around him, as a rebel and disgraced angel...

Talking about Angels... in Hebrew you will not find anything like the devil as Christians have it.. In Christianity what you really have is a duality, a god of good and a god of evil in a war or fight... hence implicating that they both are comparable powerful in some capacity... In Judaims there is not such duality, there is not rebel angel and there is such thing as the myth of Lucifer, as Christians understand it... there is however an angel that god task with some really dark and morbid tasks, but he is an obedient and god loving angel... this is Samael:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samael

This would have being the angel god sent to kill all the firstborns of Egypt, for instance... or the Angel that tempted Job... and that is still tempting us.

Another thing to consider is that the Christian faith as you know it today is way way different to the original christian sects... they where a lot more Gnostic than what you have today... but trough wars on "heresies" this Gnostic ideas where purged out... See for instance the whole campaign against the Catars...

When Christians started to separate themselves from Gnosticism and kill, burn and destroy the older christian sects that where Gnostic... some of them decided in, in a desperate attempt to preserve their ideas, to bury them on proper containers, this where found fairly recently and are known as the dead sea scrolls... and they are a tiny window into what original Christianity really was... and it was very Gnostic.

In this documents there is an alternative narration of the creation of the world, where Sophia actually have a key role... And yes, this is the same Sophia that is mentioned on Pistis Sophia... which is another document that date way back from the original forms of Christianity... when they actually believed that Jesus married Sophia.

This is such narration:

"Since that day, there appeared the principle of verbal expression, which reached the gods and the angels and mankind. And what came into being as a result of verbal expression, the gods and the angels and mankind finished. Now as for the ruler Yaltabaoth, he is ignorant of the force of Pistis: he did not see her face, rather he saw in the water the likeness that spoke with him. And because of that voice, he called himself 'Yaldabaoth'. But 'Ariael' is what the perfect call him, for he was like a lion. Now when he had come to have authority over matter, Pistis Sophia withdrew up to her light.

When the ruler saw his magnitude - and it was only himself that he saw: he saw nothing else, except for water and darkness - then he supposed that it was he alone who existed. His [...] was completed by verbal expression: it appeared as a spirit moving to and fro upon the waters. And when that spirit appeared, the ruler set apart the watery substance. And what was dry was divided into another place. And from matter, he made for himself an abode, and he called it 'heaven'. And from matter, the ruler made a footstool, and he called it 'earth'."

So basically we first have the creation of of the Word, then the light then it comes the material world.

Now to contrast with the bible that claims that the material world was created before light was created and it was created by the use of the word (first time the word is used):

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
              And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
              And God said, Let there be light: and there was light."

I am not going to go here on the different meanings of what each one of this variations mean... I don't think you can actually understand what this means...

Anyway... something you can understand:

Bush gave refugee to more than 2000 Gnostic... and set them near his Texas Ranch.. He did that to prevent the Muslims to kill them... that or also because Bush is a devil worshiper... LOL...

But there you are telling me that letting some caravan of Christians to enter this country is going to destroy cifvilization... when you are completly ignorant of hte fact that a bunch of satanic people was receive with open doors... Because you are such a fool, honestly...

"Mandaeans consider the Holy Spirit in the Talmud and Bible, which is known in Mandaic as the Ruha d-Qudsha, to be an evil being."
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandaeism

And here the page saying what is the estimated number of them we took:

"There are small Mandaean diaspora populations in Sweden (c. 7,000), Australia (c. 3,500 as of 2006), the USA (c. 2,500), the UK (c. 1,000), and Canada."
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandaeans

Anyway.... For the more smarter people of this forum... that have being telling me that the migrants should abandon their culture and embrace american culture (though they have not tell me yet what is the real american culture)... what happens in the case that the people we are taking is is for the purpose of saving, or preserving their culture from disappearing... forcing them to abandon their culture and embrace ours will not just accelerate the disappearance of their culture then?

Comment

at least 3 more antisemitic rants from you
                You have a tendency to label as "antisemitic" any perceived criticism of Israel, Judaism, or anything related.

This is chauvanistic, intellectually lazy and corrupt and I don't accept such labels least of all from the likes of you.

Here we are happy to criticise and deconstruct everything, literally everything, The West, The East, the North and the South, yet any topic that remotely hits too close to "home" (for you) is when your lizard-brain gag reflex kicks in with the "antisemitic antisemitic antisemitic" and you start shitting all over the carpet.

I'm not going to patronize you by claiming to have Jewish friends (even if I do,) if you think I'm an antisemite then I invite you to block me, fuck off and stop replying to me.

I am only interested in good-faith conversations, if you don't have the good faith then piss off.

Personally I think that would be a shame, as you seem to share my curiosity about a wide range of topics.

The Part of the Judaism and Lucifer the video talks about is in reverence to an old Jewish sect, they read the events of the snake as the snake helping humankind (by giving them knowledge) while God comes on a negative light.

That kind of ideas didn't worked fine for them on Israel, but in places like Greek it was actually welcomed... there is a syncretism of the snake of the bible with the legends of Prometheus. There is a resonance on considering the god of creation evil, with the Demiurgue of the gnostics... and so this jewish sect became the Ophites. and they started to practice a form of Gnostic satanism, or satanic gnosticims... depending on how you look at it.
                Wait a minute, what is the relationship between Gnosticism and Judaism? Don't Jews believe in a "divine spark?" aka a soul. I realize this is simplistic as the "divine spark" of Gnosticisim also sorta kinda represents "knowledge" in an esoteric sense.

The idea of Gnosticism is that every human has a soul, and that some souls are especially "bright" and thus have special insight or spiritual knowledge that not everyone has, in other words some people are wiser than others that enables them to be "gurus" or some kind of spiritual teacher to the rest.

Does this jive with your understanding?

I think it fits in with Kabbalism.

Lucifer obviously comes from the Roman deity of knowledge... and indeed there is not mentions of him on the original bible, nor in the Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek documents the bible comes from... the earliest inclusion of "Lucifer" in the bible occurs in a very questionable translation made in Spain around the 1500s... that is correct, the first time "Lucifer" appears in the bible is in a translation done 1500s years after Jesus... Then again It appears in the more popular, but also more controversial translation commissioned boy King James Iv of Scotland I of England... or as people know it the King James Translation.

Now there is a lot we can say about King James, and his agenda... he was for starting a Freemason. And for what he post on his translation... possible a satanists as well... his political motivations are obvious, he is the first protestant king of England
                What was his agenda? Are you thinking that he was a secret Luciferian?

, and the Catholics where not goign to have it... if they could stop it... so the Catholics engage in the infamous gunpowder plot, where they planed to blow up the parliament building during the coronation of James... as you know the plot failed the terrorist was hanged... but the conspiracy was revealed, Guy was brought from Spain to kill the protestant so the Catholics can seize back the power... So after this failed, and it was exposed how bad the Catholics was goign to fight a protestant king... Jame became a bit.... paranoiac about Catholics, and this is part of the contest he have his bible commissioned.

His Bible eventually made it to the America... as well as other documents of him that ended up triggering the witch hunts of Salem... Anyway... there is a lot of interested translations they did in this bible translation, and it was not the most optimal translation... but there is also a reason why this is the bible translation you will find in all the masonic altars in US... If you ever take the time to study this translation versus other translations and the reasons why King James is the way it is... I am not really going to get here into a deep study of it... besides I gave you plenty of frame on the person that comisioned and some of the ides he wanted to promote and some of the ideas he wanted to suppress... Or why he though the world need a new translation of the Bible... there was not good translations alredy made? what is different about his?
                What's the deal with Masons, do you think they have Luciferian ideas?

In your mind, are Gnosticism/Theosophy/Luciferianism pretty close ideologically?

There is something called the Georgia Guidestone
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

The man who commissioned it used a pseudonym "Robert C Christian" (which sounds alot like Rosicrucian) and the owner of the company that performed the architecture work turned out to be the head of the local Masonic order. My guess is that he was the one who commissioned the work.

Notice that the stone advocates a population of 500m people (population control) and hints of Eugenics.

Quite possible that the Illuminati, and other similar organizations like the Carbonari, and so on, where driving inspiration, or where referring to this quality of producing light on this Roman understanding of Lucifer, and not on the latter corrupted mythology build around him, as a rebel and disgraced angel...
                But wait a minute, who built that mythology of the rebel and disgraced angel? And for what purpose?

Talking about Angels... in Hebrew you will not find anything like the devil as Christians have it.. In Christianity what you really have is a duality, a god of good and a god of evil in a war or fight... hence implicating that they both are comparable powerful in some capacity... In Judaims there is not such duality, there is not rebel angel and there is such thing as the myth of Lucifer, as Christians understand it... there is however an angel that god task with some really dark and morbid tasks, but he is an obedient and god loving angel... this is Samael:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samael

This would have being the angel god sent to kill all the firstborns of Egypt, for instance... or the Angel that tempted Job... and that is still tempting us.
                Dualism seems to be a core western idea.

Asiatic peoples have more of a "one world" mentality.

Personally, I think the Asiatics are more correct, but duality can sometimes yield a useful point of view, a clarity that is difficult to achieve with a "one world" viewpoint.

In this documents there is an alternative narration of the creation of the world, where Sophia actually have a key role... And yes, this is the same Sophia that is mentioned on Pistis Sophia... which is another document that date way back from the original forms of Christianity... when they actually believed that Jesus married Sophia.
                Maybe I'm being a moron, but I can't help but think that the spiritual entity "Sophia" is simply the Greek word for "Wisdom." It makes perfect sense to me that Gnostics would reverse "wisdom" as its own spiritual entity.

Bush gave refugee to more than 2000 Gnostic... and set them near his Texas Ranch.. He did that to prevent the Muslims to kill them... that or also because Bush is a devil worshiper... LOL...

But there you are telling me that letting some caravan of Christians to enter this country is going to destroy cifvilization... when you are completly ignorant of hte fact that a bunch of satanic people was receive with open doors... Because you are such a fool, honestly...

"Mandaeans consider the Holy Spirit in the Talmud and Bible, which is known in Mandaic as the Ruha d-Qudsha, to be an evil being."
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandaeism

And here the page saying what is the estimated number of them we took:

"There are small Mandaean diaspora populations in Sweden (c. 7,000), Australia (c. 3,500 as of 2006), the USA (c. 2,500), the UK (c. 1,000), and Canada."
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandaeans

Anyway.... For the more smarter people of this forum... that have being telling me that the migrants should abandon their culture and embrace american culture (though they have not tell me yet what is the real american culture)... what happens in the case that the people we are taking is is for the purpose of saving, or preserving their culture from disappearing... forcing them to abandon their culture and embrace ours will not just accelerate the disappearance of their culture then?
                Couldn't resist the urge to shit the bed, could you. Lol boy you are mentally ill, and I mean that quite literally.

Generally speaking, ideas know no boundaries, you can no more "keep out" Satanism than you can "keep in" Christianity.

In the end all ideas compete for brainshare, and have to either account themselves or evolve or die.

As Americans our primary business is the well-being of ourselves, our lifestyle, our resources like land, water and infrastructure.

It is therefor impossible for us to furnish "unlimited right of immgiration" to the entire planet.

a. They won't fit
                b. Even if they did fit, our lifestyle and well-being would suffer
                c. Even if they did fit, and even if our lifestyle and well-being did not suffer, it would be unsustainable on an indefinite timeline

Therefor we are forced to limit immigration to a certain amount of people every year, that amount is currently over 1 million people, which I feel is quite reasonable.

"b-but only 2000 more"
                "b-but only 5000 more"
                "b-but only 10,000 more"

Take a number.
                Wait your turn.
                Asshole.

If you let in 1 extra person you have to let in everybody.
                Since you can't let in everybody then you can't let in 1 extra person.
                You have to be fair with people, the line is the line, everybody has to wait their turn.

"b-but asylum"
                Fuck you.
                Wait your turn.
                Asshole.

I don't care if you're Christian, I don't care if you're Satanist, I don't care about your shitty DNA or my shitty DNA or the shitty DNA of Honduras.

As far as "embracing culture" 300 million people should not have to "press 1 for english."

It's your job to fit in, you should be grateful to be here, and if you're not then there's a newcomer waiting to take your spot.

As they say in World of Warcraft.

"This game sucks!"
                "Can I have your stuff?"

Love it or leave it.

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post

You have a tendency to label as "antisemitic" any perceived criticism of Israel, Judaism, or anything related...
                  No no no...

You have a tendency of degrade into antisemitic rants...

For what I have observed there is 3 main kind of this rants you do, here I am going to number them for you:

1. The jews want to genocide the white: In this type of rant you claim that the jews hate all the whites and want to kill them, you usually call this the jew agenda. And you usually give a couple of examples of this, the most common one is that Jews have a wall, so if any person that is remotely interested in Judaism ever question Trump's wall... that is because that person is a hateful jew that want to genocide the whites.

2. The jews are racist: In this rant you point out that the jews are not diverse enough accordingly to your taste. For instance you point out the low percentage of black jews, and you present this as an evidence that jews have not converted blacks because jews are racists. Sometimes you transition from rant 1 to rant 2 in the same rant, but usually this is 2 separate rants.

3. The jews are white scumbags: In this rant you claim that the jews are not real jews, they are all liars and con artist whites that are pretending to be something they are not.

There is not criticism of the state of Israel or any other thing you think your rants do... You are incapable of making any form of plausible deconstructionism of anything.

Wait a minute, what is the relationship between Gnosticism and Judaism?
                  You are asking me about the possible relationship betwen judaism and luciferism... My way to go around it is to explore the relationship between gnosticism and luciferims, and the relationship between judaism and gnotisism, and then end up ping pointing that umbra area where judaism and luciferism can overlap, via gnosticims.

Don't Jews believe in a "divine spark?" aka a soul. I realize this is simplistic as the "divine spark" of Gnosticisim also sorta kinda represents "knowledge" in an esoteric sense.
                  For sure some believe on that...

The idea of Gnosticism is that every human has a soul, and that some souls are especially "bright" and thus have special insight or spiritual knowledge that not everyone has, in other words some people are wiser than others that enables them to be "gurus" or some kind of spiritual teacher to the rest.
                  The idea of gnosticism is that knowledge come from a divine source. You don't become knowledgeable by studying but by divine revelation... as in... your mind is in darkness and "there let be light'... now you know. Now you are illuminated.

The school of knowledge that opposed the gnostics was the philosophers. For the philosophers the gnostics are nothing more than charlatans that don't really know anything. The philosophers believe that knowledge is obtained by the use of reason and by the observation of the natural world.

Does this jive with your understanding?

I think it fits in with Kabbalism.
                  I am not studying Kabbalah, so I don't know... I plan to study it, when I am ready.

What was his agenda? Are you thinking that he was a secret Luciferian?
                  His agenda was to be the ruler of England and Scotland, and if possible more than that. The differences between the catholic translation of the bible, and the translation King James did, are of the nature of a struggle of power... the catholic translation will indicate that the church is over the kings, while the KJ translation will indicate that kings rule the land while Jesus (the church) rules the heavens.

There is a lot more into this, I am simplifying this, but this is basically what was coming down.

The Pope wants to crown the king... the king wants to chose the Pope.

What's the deal with Masons, do you think they have Luciferian ideas?
                  That depends of what you understand for luciferian ideas...

Keep in mind that here we are talking about an organization that is at least 300 years old, and that have gone through a lot of change on that time.

In your mind, are Gnosticism/Theosophy/Luciferianism pretty close ideologically?
                  I think a lot of the early gnosticism was luciferian by our standards, even if by their own standards they might didn't' perceive themselves as such.

I don't know much about theosophy... I kind of have the idea that it is some weird stuff Blavatsky made up out of her drug abuse.

T
                  here is something called the Georgia Guidestone
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

The man who commissioned it used a pseudonym "Robert C Christian" (which sounds alot like Rosicrucian) and the owner of the company that performed the architecture work turned out to be the head of the local Masonic order. My guess is that he was the one who commissioned the work.

Notice that the stone advocates a population of 500m people (population control) and hints of Eugenics.
                  I have seeing that stuff on conspiracy theory videos, I have not idea what is up with that...

But wait a minute, who built that mythology of the rebel and disgraced angel? And for what purpose?
                  As far as I know, the Catholic church did it, for the purpose of having people scared of the devil.

Maybe I'm being a moron, but I can't help but think that the spiritual entity "Sophia" is simply the Greek word for "Wisdom." It makes perfect sense to me that Gnostics would reverse "wisdom" as its own spiritual entity.
                  There is 5 different words for knowledge in the geek language (that I was able to find)... so for instance the wise that is wise because is old and have experience is very different to the wise that is wise because have study with a master...

Comment

I don't know about "the" Jews.

That's a chauvanist term you use as a kind of national-socialist collective entity that you ostensibly see yourself to be part of.

Some Jews spend every waking moment arguing against American border security, European national and transnational interests, European language, culture, Western values, etc etc.

Remind you of anyone?

I think Israel should be more diverse, I think they need to import at least %50 Africans to show their committment to combatting racism, they should also embrace Feminism and Homosexuality, their birthrates are much too high and it contributes to global warming and bad for the environment. Is that not the Liberal-Progressive agenda you espouse? Or do you merely espouse those things for America and other nations you don't see yourself as part of?

Comment

Oh boy... how fast your whatever intellectual conversation into mythology, and the place of Lucifer in it, degenerated into an antisemitic rant... and rant #3 in this case...

I am starting to think I strike it genius by listing your antisemitic rants the way I did, so I can now just reference the rant number when you do it... we have streamline this debate for a lot.

Anyway, I read you message last night, but I definitely was not in the mood to address it then... you see? I was back from a very nice Sabbath service, and we have some visitors from a Muslim community, and we sing together "Od Yavo Shalom Aleinu", and after service I talked to Jewish black woman... Very nice service... Though recently we have one that I think was even better, after the recent shooting on a synagogue, for next Sabbath we had visits from several christian and muslim communities, that wanted to show support on that time... the place was pack with so many people.

Then I come back from the synagogue... and what I find? your amazing "criticism" and "deconstruction" of "the jews"...

So lest get into it...

Originally posted by dubs View Post
                      I don't know about "the" Jews.
                      I agree... you don't know... yet you keep talking about something that... you are aware you don't know.

That's a chauvanist term you use as a kind of national-socialist collective entity that you ostensibly see yourself to be part of.
                      I also have an interest on blues music, I am learning it on the guitar... and I also have an interest on Martial Arts...

So... if your antisemitic rants are motivated on trying to insult me because I have an interest on Judaism... please feel free to expand your repertoire of rants into my other interests as well... for instance blues music is racist, as there is not enough diversity on blues musicians... and Karate wants white genocide because when they count the exercises they do it on Japanese numbers instead of on English... even Dojos in US...

Some Jews spend every waking moment arguing against American border security, European national and transnational interests, European language, culture, Western values, etc etc.

Remind you of anyone?
                      Nope, don't remind me of anybody...

But I am curious here... because... you have show that you don't know the first 2 things about western values... or any kind of values, for that matter... so... how would you know?

While you go around watching conspiracy videos about the satanic Jews and their evils plans... I read Cicero, Voltaire and much more... I do essays comparing the different social contracts (3 main books with that title) or finding out how many words the Greeks use for naming knowledge and what are the subtle differences between each word...

I read in average 300 pages a day, and type down about 10 or so...

Reading you, and answering to you is not my main activity, by any possible metrics. Though I must admit, it feel really wasteful do to this, it is also a bit effortless, as in... understanding you is simple and basic, and debunking your BS is a break from the stuff I usually do...

It is more demanding to my mind to process 1 paragraph written by Nietzsche than processing 1 year of the crap you vomit on this forums... you just don't make my mind work.

I think Israel should be more diverse, I think they need to import at least %50 Africans to show their committment to combatting racism, they should also embrace Feminism and Homosexuality, their birthrates are much too high and it contributes to global warming and bad for the environment. Is that not the Liberal-Progressive agenda you espouse? Or do you merely espouse those things for America and other nations you don't see yourself as part of?
                      Antisemitic rant #3

Comment

I think you need to come out from behind the skirts of "the jews."

No one appointed you to speak for them or to conflate the contents of your tiny pea-brain as the personification of Jewish thought and expression.

Neither does taking Cicero, Voltaire or Nietzche as intellectual hostages do anything for your credibility.

So far you have written many, many paragraphs and managed to say nothing.

I'm not particularly religious, but if you go to another interfaith hug-a-thon, could you bring me back a falafel and some shakshouka and a diet sprite?

Comment

Working...
                        X