Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People can't seem to think of a single thing men do better than women.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People can't seem to think of a single thing men do better than women.

I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Try "everything."

Comment

Women are better than men at everything. All the need is a little extra help to get started. They need men to stop being lazy and mentor them. Then need extra encouragement to get started. They need special classes that eliminate competition from brutish men. They need to get rid of gender biased strength requirements for things like fire fighters. They certainly need extra special leave from work for breast feeding, child care, misc women's issues... They need special rooms at work where they can retreat to if they get stressed. They need the hot guys at work to hit on them and the ugly guys to understand that they are creeps and need to leave them alone. Know the difference you PIGS. Once they get all that, then they are most definitely better than men.

Comment

A man and a woman are a team to create a family.

Family is the only thing worth a damn in this world, everything else is just shekels that goes straight in the pockets of the %1.

Comment

Originally posted by pbisque View Post
            where is he at the faminist rally?
            Originally posted by MatrixTransform
            where were you before you put yourself last?
            Originally posted by TheNarrator
            Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post

A man and a woman are a team to create a family.

Family is the only thing worth a damn in this world, everything else is just shekels that goes straight in the pockets of the %1.
              exactly how i feel
              Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

hahaha that old guy was so red pilled.

Comment

we seem to excel at being selfless self sacrificing, putting the opposite sex first, and shuttin up and taking shit.

we also parallel park better.
                  A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

Working...
                  X