God, I don't even know how to title this abomination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God, I don't even know how to title this abomination

At some point in time society is just going to go old school again.
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Criminalizing sexism = criminalizing black, latino and muslim men who don't conform to northern european chivalry culture.

Manspreading = "having too much self-esteem / testosterone" = not being Nordic enough

Toxic masculinity = "not conforming to northern european values"

Rape culture = "Non-northern european culture."

Feminism = White Supremacy

Comment

I'm not sure Cathy Areu is for real. Most of the time I think she's just affecting a persona to help Tucker basically satirize the craziest behavior of SJW thought.

The domain for her "magazine" isn't registered anymore....i.e. no website. If her magazine did exist I don't think it does anymore.
      "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
      "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

For someone who disagrees with everything he says, she's on his show an awful lot.

Comment

Well she's the token progressive of Tucker Carlson, her job is to advocate the progressive point of view on that tv show.

Whether she actually believes it, or is just play-acting, who knows.

From my experience, progressives tend to mask their views more, by pretending to be neoconservatives or whatnot.

Comment

Working...
          X