Everyone on the Planet is entitled to US Citizenship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angelica View Post
    lol - IDK what gave me the idea or maybe just the way I am...
    If trans wasn't a thing, if it didn't exist as a concept, if you had never heard of it, it's unlikely that you would have chosen it as a means of self-expression.

Anyway I think the Abrahamic religions thrived because they taught obedience and conformance.
    They control the masses with fear, but they have no future as they are based on delusions and superstition that is contradicted by science and evidence.
    It's curious that mention cultural marxism while parroting its narrative.

"Religion oppressed people, religion did this, religion did that."

Next is that men oppressed women for thousands of years.

It's a slippery slope that's built on small lies to form a basis for bigger ones.

Paganism taught symbiosis with Nature.
    Paganism by definition just means pre-monotheism.

Modern neo-paganism has its fair share of tree huggers, Gaians, native-american neo-shamanism, etc etc as well as the run of the mill neo-nazi stuff with nordic runes, Odinism, Thelema, wicca aka proto-feminism, Hermeticism, etc etc right down to the watered down shit like "The Secret."

Our nature and religion too, are products of that evolution and our desire to "play God" is because the collective intelligence of life on Earth is the intelligent designer.
    It strikes me that one can say, "God," "Nature" or "Collective Intelligence" and the only thing that changed was the name.

You don't want to legitimize the idea of a God, because you don't want to legitimize the idea of sin or "unapproved sexual activities."

But that also strikes me as intellectually dishonest and self-serving.

It is our insights, aspirations and ingenuity exploring alternatives that shapes the future of life here on Earth and the ultimate arbiter is without prejudice: "survival of the fittest".
    Even a mono culture will ultimately fragment and adapt in different ways. "Balkanization".
    Hopefully diversity that is symbiotic proves more viable than the ones that are parasitic or exploitative.

The intransigence of feminist dogma to acknowledge reciprocal benefits of the male-female dynamic will just cause our societies, and in the long run races and species to diverge with alternative dynamics... but IMHO their dystopian "equality" is unstable as is their globalist Marxist agenda. If Darwinism has taught us anything, it is that Nature will diversify it... one way or the other.
    My brain is too fried and underslept to fully understand all this, but it sounds about right to me.

I'll simply comment that "fitness" has many definitions and most of the modern defintions boil down to social bullshit, popularity contests, getting people to vote someone off the island, or simply yelling loud enough that people give you what you want.

Our current society shouts down greatness, fitness and nobility and replaces it with mediocrity or simple numbers.

R vs K selection.

Doubt that anything good will come of it, but it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post
      If trans wasn't a thing, if it didn't exist as a concept, if you had never heard of it, it's unlikely that you would have chosen it as a means of self-expression.
      Well before I ever heard of it I knew I didn't want to be a man but I didn't believe it was possible to change. When I found out it was...

It's curious that mention cultural marxism while parroting its narrative.
      "Religion oppressed people, religion did this, religion did that."
      Next is that men oppressed women for thousands of years.
      It's a slippery slope that's built on small lies to form a basis for bigger ones.
      Both Marxism and the Religious orders shame and bully people into surrendering the fruits of their labor to a community.
      Neither of them is a meritocracy.
      They are not compatible with the way Nature works: survival of the fittest.
      They are intellectual parasites, contagious mental disorders.

Men never oppressed women, any more than that women exploited men. It's a symbiosis thing.

Paganism by definition just means pre-monotheism.

Modern neo-paganism has its fair share of tree huggers, Gaians, native-american neo-shamanism, etc etc as well as the run of the mill neo-nazi stuff with nordic runes, Odinism, Thelema, wicca aka proto-feminism, Hermeticism, etc etc right down to the watered down shit like "The Secret."
      That's why I said my creed is atheist paganism. I seek to understand nature without attributing it to the supernatural.

It strikes me that one can say, "God," "Nature" or "Collective Intelligence" and the only thing that changed was the name.
      You don't want to legitimize the idea of a God, because you don't want to legitimize the idea of sin or "unapproved sexual activities."
      But that also strikes me as intellectually dishonest and self-serving.
      That's because you are dismissing it without trying to see why they are totally not the same:
      God would be a separate sentient entity who makes things happen?

So when two rocks in space collide is that the will of God, or the intention of the rocks?
      or maybe it just so happens to be that way?
      When a man sets foot on the moon, is that the will of God, or does it just so happen to be that way?

Well no, there is an intelligent intention there not just of the man but of all the people that worked to make it happen and contributing intentions of those that went before them.
      This then is the integral collective intelligence inherent in all those people... part of Nature ... not a God.

My brain is too fried and underslept to fully understand all this, but it sounds about right to me.
      Well my opinion is that the intelligent thing to do is to go get some sleep then.

I'll simply comment that "fitness" has many definitions and most of the modern defintions boil down to social bullshit, popularity contests, getting people to vote someone off the island, or simply yelling loud enough that people give you what you want.

Our current society shouts down greatness, fitness and nobility and replaces it with mediocrity or simple numbers.

R vs K selection.

Doubt that anything good will come of it, but it is what it is.
      So in your mind it all "just so happens to be this way" and the whole of existence is without purpose or intent?
      Well hang on..
      The things I do definitely have intent or I wouldn't be doing them, so my purpose and intelligence alone already justify the claim that these are inherent in Nature (of which i am a part).
      WTF would I need a concept of "God" for?

~~~ PEr aRDUa ad asTrA ~~~
      (through adversity to the stars)

Comment

Well before I ever heard of it I knew I didn't want to be a man but I didn't believe it was possible to change. When I found out it was...
        Or you simply didn't like or feel comfortable with masculine socialization.

You're you. You were always you. You will always be you.

Nothing has changed and nothing will.

Both Marxism and the Religious orders shame and bully people into surrendering the fruits of their labor to a community.
        The nature of survival on earth is social.

Those are simply two social arrangements out of many.

Neither of them is a meritocracy.

hey are not compatible with the way Nature works: survival of the fittest.
        They are intellectual parasites, contagious mental disorders.
        Most people wouldn't survive a real meritocracy or actual darwinism.

That's why I said my creed is atheist paganism. I seek to understand nature without attributing it to the supernatural.
        Atheist paganism, what is that like, military intelligence?

Nature is a how not a why.

That's because you are dismissing it without trying to see why they are totally not the same:
        God would be a separate sentient entity who makes things happen?
        Seperate from what.

So when two rocks in space collide is that the will of God, or the intention of the rocks?
        Maybe God is the physics.

or maybe it just so happens to be that way?

When a man sets foot on the moon, is that the will of God, or does it just so happen to be that way?
        Or it's just man taking another step.

Well no, there is an intelligent intention there not just of the man but of all the people that worked to make it happen and contributing intentions of those that went before them.
        This then is the integral collective intelligence inherent in all those people... part of Nature ... not a God.
        So man created man?

Nature created nature?

The word "God" is simply shorthand for "???"

It's like saying, "The universe wanted it this way." Substitute God, the universe, dumb luck, monkeys with typewriters, etc etc.

So in your mind it all "just so happens to be this way" and the whole of existence is without purpose or intent?
        Well hang on..
        The things I do definitely have intent or I wouldn't be doing them, so my purpose and intelligence alone already justify the claim that these are inherent in Nature (of which i am a part).
        WTF would I need a concept of "God" for?
        a. There is no such thing as free will
        b. Everything in the universe is measurable, plottable and deterministic.
        c. You put a man and a woman in a room, they're gonna fuck, a baby is gonna result.
        d. It's not "will" that causes that to happen, it's biological imperative.

I know that in a few hours you'll get hungry.

Then you'll "will" yourself to the kitchen to make a sandwich.

And then you'll get tired.

And you'll "decide" to go to sleep.

Then the rent will come due.

And you'll "make the rational self-determination" that you need to go out, hustle and make a few shekels.

Etc etc

None of this crap is you "deciding" to do xyz.

You might decide to be a landscaper instead of a web designer.

You might decide to have beef instead of ham.

You might decide to fuck maryanne instead of ginger.

But very broadly, very generally, you're GOING to do what you're GOING to do.

God is simply ??? the unknown variable of which religions have been established and socialized.

You don't want to be part of that socialization, I get it.

It doesn't let you be a woman or suck dicks or whatever, I get it.

But that's not God, that's religion.

Religion isn't God, religion is man.

Socialization isn't God, socialization is man.

Comment

Or you simply didn't like or feel comfortable with masculine socialization.
          Yes, correct and I didn't fancy the subservient role of bread winner to his wife

Most people wouldn't survive a real meritocracy or actual darwinism.
          Symbiosis in a society is part of the survival equation.
          The societies themselves also vie for survival and assimilating barbaric antediluvian practices as "diversity" is what causes society to degenerate.

Atheist paganism,
          It's like Paganism but without supernatural superstitions.
          For something to be a God it needs to be separate from Nature and yes, my God IS the physics... the laws of nature that make everything behave the way it does.
          They are not separate Gods commanding events. They are properties of the players themselves. e.g. an electron does have anyone telling it how to behave. It IS the behavior.

So man created man?
          Nature created nature?
          not "created" but ...is creating... emerging
          The universe is not deterministic, my sitting here typing this was not predetermined the big bang... it was only a possibility... one of almost infinitely many alternatives where I type it not.
          Am I a monkey at a keyboard who just so happens to type this sequence? Well, obviously not. There is intelligence involved some of it coming from people long gone and some of it entirely my own.
          Not blind luck... We understand we have desires and objectives... the intelligent designer of the intelligent design is... not a God.
          The intelligent designer, is the design itself.

Yes, there is only one future and yes I am going to do what I eventually do, but what that will be is uncertain not because nobody knows yet, but because multiple possibilities are potential outcomes.

Comment

Really? Wicca = proto-feminism? It's cute that you think that. The origins of Wicca only date back to 1921. Feminism in its modern sense has been known to be bullshit since 1913 at the latest when Ernest Belfort Bax published his book "The Fraud of Feminism". The first known MRA document was published in Putnam's Monthly back in February 1856. Feminists before that time include Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Susan B. Anthony in 1848 (the Seneca Falls summit), Mary Wollstonecraft in 1792 (A Vindication of the Rights of Woman), Mary Astell in 1696 (An essay in defence of the female sex), Moderata Fonte published posthumously in 1600 (The Worth of Women: Wherein Is Clearly Revealed Their Nobility and Their Superiority to Men, perhaps the first ever example of Valerie Solanas style feminism ever published) and Christine de Pizan in 1405 (The Book of the City of Ladies). So what was that about Wicca being proto-feminism?

Men never oppressed women, any more than that women exploited men. It's a symbiosis thing.
            Wow, really? Women exploit men all the time! If you haven't already, I STRONGLY suggest that you read "The Predatory Female" by Rev. Lawrence Shannon and "The Manipulated Man" by Esther Vilar. Both should be required reading for everyone in the MRM.
            When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

Originally posted by Kosh67 View Post
              Wow, really? Women exploit men all the time! If you haven't already, I STRONGLY suggest that you read "The Predatory Female" by Rev. Lawrence Shannon and "The Manipulated Man" by Esther Vilar. Both should be required reading for everyone in the MRM.
              If you choose to do favors for a woman... whose fault is that?
              Ultimately men and women fulfill complementary gender roles.
              Both are essential and neither should be taken for granted. It's all part of being a member of our dimorphic species.

Comment

Symbiosis in a society is part of the survival equation.
                The societies themselves also vie for survival and assimilating barbaric antediluvian practices as "diversity" is what causes society to degenerate.
                It's also what causes society to evolve, to..take on board the difficult and precipitous task of not only assimilating the immigrant to us, but also assimilating us to the immigrant, that encourages self-reflection and discourages complacency and entropy.

It's like Paganism but without supernatural superstitions.
                That sounds alot like superstituous treehugging while trying to avoid the appearance of being superstituous.

For something to be a God it needs to be separate from Nature
                Why is that.

and yes, my God IS the physics... the laws of nature that make everything behave the way it does.
                They are not separate Gods commanding events. They are properties of the players themselves. e.g. an electron does have anyone telling it how to behave. It IS the behavior.

not "created" but ...is creating... emerging
                Yeah I get it, you're a big believer in evolution but somehow you want it to be "spiritual" without calling it "God" hence "paganism."

Well I can't tell you what's spiritual or not, as that is in the eye of the beholder, every person has their own spirituality.

I just think the whole "let's not call it God because that reminds me of the Romans, let's call it Gaia because that reminds me of the Nords," is alot of intellectual bobbing and weaving that boils down to a kind of Germanic neo-tribalist spiritualism, druidism, blah blah blah.

The universe is not deterministic, my sitting here typing this was not predetermined the big bang... it was only a possibility... one of almost infinitely many alternatives where I type it not.
                Am I a monkey at a keyboard who just so happens to type this sequence? Well, obviously not. There is intelligence involved some of it coming from people long gone and some of it entirely my own.
                Not blind luck... We understand we have desires and objectives... the intelligent designer of the intelligent design is... not a God.
                The intelligent designer, is the design itself.

Yes, there is only one future and yes I am going to do what I eventually do, but what that will be is uncertain not because nobody knows yet, but because multiple possibilities are potential outcomes.
                That just isn't how the human mind works.

People think they decide first and act later, when what really happens is they act first and rationalize it later.

It's the curse of wearing a meat suit, you're trying to be wise when your whole organism is lying to you, it's like seeing the world from Plato's cave.

People think they're in love because of chemical bullshit, that's how humans reproduce.

Once you get older and the hormones weaken you're like "damn, I was pretty stupid."

Now multiply that by 100 across every spectrum of the human experience and you understand the scope of what I'm trying to convey.

Comment

Originally posted by Kosh67 View Post
                  Really? Wicca = proto-feminism?
                  I mean proto could be the wrong word, basically I'm trying to convey that it follows the same ideological pathways.

All of that "left hand path" stuff boils down to assertion of Anglo-Nordic-Germanic culture (including women's lib, paganism, intactivism) and a rejection of Roman/Latin/Meditteranean culture (patriarchy, Catholicism, circumcision.)

It's like a race war without calling it a race war.

MRA isn't the opposite of Feminism, MRA is a /variant/ of Feminism, a different type of Feminism, a more egalitarian and open-minded type that is somewhat of a middle-ground between "women's lib" and "patriarchy."

Anyway, that's my take on the "big picture" which is hard because, I mean, the lines aren't perfectly straight, but they follow the pattern I describe.

The "origins of Wicca" are a civil-servant named Gardner.

But the roots are much older than that, think druidism.

Comment

If you choose to do favors for a woman... whose fault is that?
                    There is very little in the biological world that has anything to do with "choosing."

It's like saying, "You chose to breathe, hence your cells oxidized and you died."

Taking care of women is part of producing children, which is how the human species even exists in the first place.

If humans don't "choose" to do that (heteronormativity) then we will have chosen not to exist.

The Ogre's Choice isn't a choice.

Comment

There is very little in the biological world that has anything to do with "choosing."

It's like saying, "You chose to breathe, hence your cells oxidized and you died."

Taking care of women is part of producing children, which is how the human species even exists in the first place.

If humans don't "choose" to do that (heteronormativity) then we will have chosen not to exist.

The Ogre's Choice isn't a choice.
                      I note it's mostly women who do the caring professions...
                      At one time society didn't have a taxation system that remunerate the carers for all they contributed and so instincts make us want to perform such gendered roles in symbiosis even though they are not in the individual's self interest. However pretending you don't have the choice is nonsense. There are plenty of people who don't take care of women and plenty of women who don't care for their babies and have them terminated even.
                      career-choices.png
                      There is no wrath spitting entity commanding us to perform these self-sacfrificial roles essential to survival of the species... no, it's not a "God" by tree-hugger proxy.
                      It is an intangible collective intelligence that resides in Nature as a whole.

When I chose to take part in this raising offspring malarkey it was because I had been raised to believe that is what I was supposed to do "as a man".
                      However I realized it was not my choice and I applied for a sex change as soon as I was legally allowed to make such a choice.
                      Sadly for me, my choice was denied at the time... but I did get there in the end.
                      I have made many choices in life and not all equally wise or rational ones, but others like giving up smoking was entirely rational and took determination and will power too.

Existing as a species does not require every individual to be engaged in the reproductive cycle.
                      One man can get an awful lot of females pregnant and it would be preferable for survival of our species if these are of particularly high value genetic stock.
                      Note: That of course explains the role of hypergamy to survival, all be it much lamented by the INCEL fraternity.

The reality is that activities not aimed at having offspring are extremely valuable to the species and so choosing to dedicate one self to something other than raising sprogs with your wife is not at all a choice to not exist... and it's not nihilism.
                      It's part of the creative "spirit", "art", or "science", it's voluntary and it's not supernatural woo woo.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X