Who hurt you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who hurt you?

I was watching a Ronin man video and had a bit of an epiphany. There are so many women today asking men, "Who hurt you?". Often this is in response to some MGTOW video, or a MRA doing his thing on the TV. Balls of fire, even this is a shaming tactic. When they say "Who hurt you?", there is not a shred of empathy in it. That much has been clear to me from the first time I heard it.

What just occurred to me however, was the depth of evil behind that question. Yes, it is definitely a shaming tactic to tell that individual man his situation is unique and he is totally alone. They want to make it seem like this mans experience is a complete one-off. A sort of way to tell him to get back in line. The true evil though, is directed at the other men who may be watching and in the process of waking up to the reality in which they find themselves. The message is, "Don't be like this looser." It is in fact the feminine telling the masculine to "Man up!"

The man usually reacts in a visceral way, telling the woman that nobody hurt him. He's just figuring things out. The very fact that he can't speak the whole truth tells you that this feminine tactic is working as designed.

Here is the truth gentleman. That man has been hurt, badly, and he was hurt by a woman. No man can even come close to completely gutting you like a woman can. That is until you take the red pill.

The man being publicly shamed by that question is also not alone. Every blue pill man you know has been hurt just as badly at some point in their life. It just wasn't bad enough to wake them up yet.

The answers to the "Who hurt you" question are legion, and yet, they can all be boiled down to "A woman hurt me".

Yes ladies, a woman hurt me. And it was a woman who hurt all of my brothers as well. There might be 20 of you on the entire planet that have any empathy at all for the situation men find themselves.

You see, feminism didn't free women. It unmasked the true nature of the human female for all of us to see. Feminism is in fact, setting men free.

That is why we are going our own way.
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

I should add that the reason I find this so profound, is the tactic still works on men who have been "red-pilled". Even an active MRA making the rounds on national media is loath to admit he's been hurt by a woman.
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Originally posted by pbisque View Post
      You see, feminism didn't free women. It unmasked the true nature of the human female for all of us to see. Feminism is in fact, setting men free.

That is why we are going our own way.
      That's the crucial insight.
      However setting men free is not something feminism does for you. It is something each man must do for himself, because gynocentrism is innate to both genders.

~~~ PEr aRDUa ad asTrA ~~~
      (through adversity to the stars)

Comment

Originally posted by pbisque View Post
        I should add that the reason I find this so profound, is the tactic still works on men who have been "red-pilled". Even an active MRA making the rounds on national media is loath to admit he's been hurt by a woman.
        It works also in part because it is a multi-vector attack that is hard to disentangle on the spot.

It's a loaded question ("Have you stopped beating your wife?"), and it suggests that you should construe an ad hominem argument against yourself
        ("I've been hurt by women, so my arguments are a kind of revenge, so they are not really arguments, they're just a verbal attack.")
        If you claim you haven't been hurt, that makes you a dick for atttacking women without even having a cause.

The question form does a number of things:
        - it puts you in the spotlight, leaving the asker invisible in the dark (Counter: "What is the importance of the answer to you?" = put the spotlight on them)
        - it implicitly treats your arguments not as arguments, but as symptoms of some inner malaise
        (Counter: "Yes, I may be a flawed individual, but my argument is independent of that.")
        - it derails the discussion; at least, it certainly doesn't answer any questions, refute or support any argument, or move the discussion further towards a solution.
        (Counter: "Cut the crap/Eat pray Love psychobabble.")

Memorize this answer, which you can give while taking the time to think of a further response:

"Men's main problem is society's total lack of compassion even in the face of men's sacrifices under their total disposability.
        I've rarely met any woman who cares about other men than those of her own family, and many not even that.
        So, basically, every woman on the face of this planet is hurting everyone of my brothers (or: "(us) men") all the time.
        From what you're asking, I guess you're one such woman, too." (They hate personal responsibility, and being in a positions where they can be seen to do wrong.)

M
        Last edited by Manalysis; 01-16-2019, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelica View Post
          That's the crucial insight.
          However setting men free is not something feminism does for you. It is something each man must do for himself, because gynocentrism is innate to both genders.
          It's an inner vs outer thing.

There used to be a social contract, obliging men to do this and that. Feminism tore that apart, setting men free from a social perspective.

But of course, on the psychological level, after you've toppled the idols, you also have to stop believing in them.

M

Comment

Man weaponizes sex/gender/woman against other men.

"Gender Equality" is a calculated strategy to denigrate/attack masculinity.

A eurocentric zeitgeist reacting against third-world testosterone aka "Toxic Masculinity."

Comment

In the feminist religion, women are virtuous martyrs who lack the agency to hurt men. A man's pain is a sign of his own failure and weakness. "Who hurt you?" is an attempt to use a man's vulnerability against him. Feminists revel in "toxic" masculinity, however much they claim to revile it.

Comment

Someone once published a list of the common fallacious attacks that feminist use in response to any arguments against women. I actually recall it being published as a graphic with colors being assigned to each type.

Can't seem to find it, but I imagine this fits neatly in one of the colored boxes.
                "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

No problem. I don't know where it was originally posted (somewhere on the AVfM home page, apparently), but you can find a mirror of it here.
                  When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

I remember an MRA on a British talk show being hit with the "who hurt you" attack. It summarized the segment perfectly, because he was clearly seen at the outset as a loser to be denounced. When the host fired this version of "man up" at him, I wanted him to fire back with, "[scoff] So I outline a list of grievances that some men have, and you chivalrously dismiss the whole thing as an act of petty revenge by bitter men who don't know how to take it on the chin and keep manning up."

Comment

Working...
                    X