Owen Shroyer Assaulted at Women's March

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owen Shroyer Assaulted at Women's March

Assault happens right around the 3:00 mark.

Isabel O’Shaughnessy, 21, was charged with misdemeanor sex abuse, the Washington Postreported. Local police told the outlet the Catholic University of America student surrendered to law enforcement on Wednesday, but a Superior Court of D.C. judge released her.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...owars-producer
    At least they're charging her. She'll probably get PBJ or Community Service.
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Originally posted by Mifune View Post

Assault happens right around the 3:00 mark.

At least they're charging her. She'll probably get PBJ or Community Service.
    Childish, petulant, ignorant, malicious. Hard to believe she's a real feminist.

M

Comment

PBJ? Peanut butter and jelly?

I don't know what a "real feminist" is but she's a real female.

Only real females grab your crotch and be like "I did that shit!"

It's because they know they're pretty much immune to prosecution.

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post
        PBJ? Peanut butter and jelly?

I don't know what a "real feminist" is but she's a real female.

Only real females grab your crotch and be like "I did that shit!"

It's because they know they're pretty much immune to prosecution.
        PBJ = Probation Before Judgement

It basically means that as long as she doesn't violate the terms in some set period of time (1 year, 2 years?) that it'll be recorded as though she was never convicted. It might as well be peanut butter and jelly.

I used to know a couple of guys who regularly wore Utilikilts and apparently women aren't shy about asking what's under them, or even trying to lift them up without consent once they've got a drink or two in them.
        "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
        "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Good thing he didn't slap her hand away or push her away from him....he'd be facing assault charges.

Comment

Wow, to be a feminist she is more beautiful than the typical orcs that exist in the purple movement. But, her head is full of shit as well.
            It's funny what feminists look like in America. That girl dresses like an upper-middle class European woman, nothing to do with the dirty Marxists girls who you meet within anti-fascist groups here.

Comment

He should have done more to treat it like a sexual assault. He should have immediately distanced himself from her, gotten her admission (which he did), and called loudly for a cop right away. If she tried to leave, he should have placed her under citizen's arrest. No debating her or anybody else about it. That she was happy to take the charge for her political goals doesn't matter.
              Last edited by WontStepUp; 02-15-2019, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X