Cassie Jaye returns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cassie Jaye returns

I just came across this new interview with Cassie Jaye, director of The Red Pill. A lot of it is stuff that'll be pretty familiar to everyone here, but there are some questions in this interview which haven't been typically asked of her in the past and starting somewhere around the 3 hour mark, she talks about a new documentary that she has in the works based on a painful event from her own life. My heart definitely went out to her when I heard her talk about it. Definitely well worth watching the whole thing.

When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Miscarriage is shockingly common. Doctors don't even worry about it until after the third one. It's one of the areas of life where I still have sympathy for women. First it should be talked about more, so a woman going through it doesn't feel so alone. Second, I know a woman who had 3. When the doctors looked, they found she was missing a simple protein or something. She had to take some pills and the next pregnancy went just fine. Apparently it is fairly common. Jesus Christ, just do the test before the first pregnancy. What the hell?
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Cassie's alright as far as red pill women go.

But most women will never want to give up their benefits and America is still clown world.

I'm not holding my breath for things to "get better."

MRA's are like TradCons/Liberals, selling a bright future that never arrives.

"Just a little longer guys, utopia is almost here."

When the underlying system is ready to buckle at any time.

America will never be "great again," arguably it never was that great.

It's just a big plantation that consumes men's lives so that women and %1'ers can live life on ez-mode.

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post
        I'm not holding my breath for things to "get better."
        Neither am I. I understand that's what Cassie is trying to do, and I respect her effort. But my only expectation for her effort is that it will stir some men who don't know they're red pill at heart to discover that about themselves and start living on their own terms.

Comment

Originally posted by WontStepUp View Post
          Neither am I. I understand that's what Cassie is trying to do, and I respect her effort. But my only expectation for her effort is that it will stir some men who don't know they're red pill at heart to discover that about themselves and start living on their own terms.
          I support what Cassie and other people are trying to do.

I just am tired of arguing with the blue pilled world and can't handle it anymore.

For now I just stay in the mgtow echo chamber where it's comfy, I don't really even date anymore or talk to women much.

The fight's been kicked out of me, all I can do is look at the world in disgust and shake my head.

Comment

Working...
          X