So the Chieftain demanded, "Fight and die for me; be awarded with meat or die by exile". The warriors obeyed, some died, and some lived to feed from the scraps of the Chief. The women of the tribe were pleased to be fed and protected by a Powerful Leader. Resources were scarce; good men needed to sacrifice for the survival of the species.

And so, the King demanded, "Fight and die for me; be awarded with status, with land, and silver, or die under the authority God has given me". The Peasants obeyed, many died, and some lived to feed from the scraps of the King and his Nobles. The women of the Country were pleased to be fed and protected by a Powerful Nation. Resources were limited; good men were demanded upon to sacrifice for the survival of a Sovereign Nation.

And so, the Politician demanded, "Fight and die for me; be awarded with status and money, or rot in the prisons under the authority the masses have given me". The Soldiers obeyed, many died, and some lived to feed from the scraps of the Politicians and their Laws. The women of the Country were pleased to be fed and protected by a Powerful Ideology. Resources were plentiful; good men were coerced into sacrifice for the survival of A Way of Life.

And so, the Society demanded, "Fight and die for us; be awarded with nothing, or be stripped of your rights, your wealth, your freedom, and if need be, your life, under the authority the Silent Majority has given us". The Men obeyed, many died, many lost their Children, their Families, their Lives, and some lived to feed from the scraps of the Feminists, the Gynocentric institutions, and the Police State. They lived in shame of their gender. Yet, some did not answer the call to war against their gender, the Zetas lived on, defiant of Society. The women of the Country were mostly pleased, the Corporations that sold them fear were ecstatic, and the rest were silent.

Resources are Overflowing; Good men don't have to sacrifice for a Society that hates them.