Amnesty International

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amnesty International

As a former supporter of Amnesty International I received e-mail asking for contributions.

CARLOS.jpg
    It struck me this is a politically motivated emotional appeal in support of mass immigration simply on grounds of the migrants having young children.
    I personally don’t see how unrestrained immigration from the 3rd world will be sustainable for any nation until such time that all nations have sunk to the lowest common denominator.

In my opinion pushing this political agenda… ANY political agenda in fact, is inappropriate for Amnesty International. It was my understanding that said organization was there to support diversity of political opinion and fight for the right of dissidents under various regimes to peacefully advocate for what they believe in without imprisonment or sanctions...

Effectively are we not allowing 5 year olds to set government policy by appealing to emotional (IMO typically feminine) instincts?

~~~ PEr aRDUa ad asTrA ~~~
    (through adversity to the stars)

Amnesty International have now moved on to campaign for abortions in Argentina... well I'm sure it's all a worthy "female choice" cause.... but WTF did they have to say about political prisoners like Tommy Robinson being tortured by the British regime?
    ~~~ PEr aRDUa ad asTrA ~~~
    (through adversity to the stars)

Comment

Working...
    X