Opening statements from Christine Ford and Brett Kavanaugh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening statements from Christine Ford and Brett Kavanaugh

I'm not sure how many people here are following the confirmation hearings, but they FINALLY got Dr. Ford to testify today, followed by Judge (soon to be Justice?) Kavanaugh. The difference between the two is striking. I know who I'm betting on as being the honest witness here.

Last edited by Kosh67; 09-28-2018, 03:20 AM.
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Well that is something...

The intro to the hearing was nothing short of the intro for a standard kangaroo court... really nasty, hateful people...

Then it came this woman who is clearly lying about the whole thing...

Then the man... and I must say I liked the guy at the beginning... what a quirky thing to do... those calendar/diaries things... who does that?... but it was beautiful to see him quoting what he was doing, with who and where... every day of that summer... I think those diaries things are actually kinda inspirational... he can compare day against day and judge if it was a good productive day... I almost imagine him during the day, making some decision to do something, just to have something worth of writing on his diare... until he started to claim brownie points with feminism... How many feminist friends he have... how much he have promoted women over men.. and I started to think.. maybe this is not the guy for the job, anyway...

Feminism does not care how many feminist friend you have, or how much you helped women to advance (unfairly over men)... you have a penis, and that makes you evil, as the other guy said... so... a fool there...

Comment

It's truly depressing to have this sort of bullshit happen to nice guys like this.

It makes me hate our society and think maybe we deserve to have Islam take over and chop our heads off.

At the very least we have no right to call ourselves a superpower or world leader at anything.

This is shameful and disgusting.

I would say that I hate the Democrats for doing this, but honestly Repubs ain't much better, conservatives are a bunch of grovelling pussy-worshippers, especially TradCons, biggest white-knights on the planet.

Christine Ford is a political operative, nothing more nothing less, she's not some poor raped damsel.

At this point both parties are using sexual accusations as weapons, and femtards are playing it up like "Poor us, we're getting raped every day!"

It's nothing more than an anti-male Salem witch hunt, complete with hysterical women.
      Last edited by dubs; 09-28-2018, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post
        It's truly depressing to have this sort of bullshit happen to nice guys like this.

It makes me hate our society and think maybe we deserve to have Islam take over and chop our heads off.

At the very least we have no right to call ourselves a superpower or world leader at anything.

This is shameful and disgusting.

I would say that I hate the Democrats for doing this, but honestly Repubs ain't much better, conservatives are a bunch of grovelling pussy-worshippers, especially TradCons, biggest white-knights on the planet.

Christine Ford is a political operative, nothing more nothing less, she's not some poor raped damsel.

At this point both parties are using sexual accusations as weapons, and femtards are playing it up like "Poor us, we're getting raped every day!"

It's nothing more than an anti-male Salem witch hunt, complete with hysterical women.

I literally couldn't watch most of the Democratic witch hunting, but the Republicans constant, conciliatory bleating about how "brave" "Dr." Ford was was equally sickening.

I agree 100% about Islam and had made a similar comment elsewhere.
        https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/p...orth-less.aspx
        I'm starting to think this isn't wrong. Just blindly believing all women, as is the 21st century mantra, will lead to absolute chaos. At least Islam offers some sort of order and protection for men, as backwards and violent as the culture is.

Comment

The whole thing is pure political theatre.

Brett "I put women first" Kavanaugh getting bit by his own snake.

I wonder how many men he has shafted in his life, I wonder how many women's careers he has promoted unduly.

You can pretend Islam is different but they're the same gynocentric toolboxes.

Instead of "allegations" they will just take you out back and shoot you.

"Gynocentrists accusing gynocentrists of not being gynocentric enough, suggest Gynocentrism instead. News at 11."

It's almost laughable.

Women go around wearing, "I'm a sexual assault survivor" as a badge.

And all the other women are like, "me too! I'm a sexual assault survivor too!"

Because we give these idiots attention and treat them like stars.

It's almost like liars going around saying, "I'm a veteran! I was in Nam!"

You and everybody else was in nam.

You and everybody else was sexually assaulted.

What a shitshow.

Islam can't fix any of this.

Islam is even more fragmented.

Or did you miss everybody killing each other in Syria, Yemen, Iraq, etc etc.

They have their own version of "democrats and republicans."

The world is overpopulated.

It's like that rat experiment where the alpha rats can't control the population.

It just fragments and all the rats start eating each other.

It's not about how many rats the earth can sustain.

It's about how many rats that rat psychology can sustain before they start going cannibal.

Homosexuality is the first sign of a crack.

It's like a mental emergency valve.

"Too many people, stop procreating."

If you read the bible about sodom and gomorrah and the great flood and the ark.

Maybe humanity has already had advanced societies in the past.

But they got too big and cracked and killed each other.

If you ask me, that's what Noah's ark story is about.

Everybody dies and humanity starts over.

The Kavanaugh thing is just a sign that the fabric of society is breaking down again.

As if we didn't already know.

Comment

I got into a huge fight with my mom about this yesterday. She used to be such a level-headed person, but has been brainwashed by the far-left MSM of recent years.
            What got me shouting at her was when she parroted the "HE CRIED! HE'S TOO EMOTIONAL FOR THE JOB!" talking point.
            Keep in mind that I actually watched (most of) the media circus and she didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Phobos View Post

I literally couldn't watch most of the Democratic witch hunting, but the Republicans constant, conciliatory bleating about how "brave" "Dr." Ford was was equally sickening
              I don't recall seeing many Republicans doing this. Every Republican on the committee gave their time to Rachel Mitchell. The only one that spoke to her was Chairman Grassley. Now the Democrats almost universally asked Dr. Ford not a single question. Instead they took the time to opine on how important it is that women are "heard and believed" and how brave she is for coming forward. Did I miss something?

I'm starting to think this isn't wrong. Just blindly believing all women, as is the 21st century mantra, will lead to absolute chaos. At least Islam offers some sort of order and protection for men, as backwards and violent as the culture is.
              Blindly believing women at the expense of the presumption of innocence is absolutely a power play. It's not necessarily chaos, but targeted sexual McCarthyism. Anyone who doesn't align with the feminist group-think will simply be accused of "sexual misconduct", smeared, slandered, fired, and eventually have the cardboard box they're now living in kicked over for good measure. They want us to abandon the presumption of innocence because that gives every woman a terrifying power to destroy any man who doesn't give them whatever they want.
              "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
              "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

I got into a huge fight with my mom about this yesterday. She used to be such a level-headed person, but has been brainwashed by the far-left MSM of recent years.
                What got me shouting at her was when she parroted the "HE CRIED! HE'S TOO EMOTIONAL FOR THE JOB!" talking point.
                Keep in mind that I actually watched (most of) the media circus and she didn't.
                I was listening to the CBS News coverage of the hearings because they were the first one that I could stream at work. Before Kavanaugh testified they were opining on about how he needed to be more emotional, he seemed too even and measured during his initial confirmation hearing. After his testimony they were complaining that he's "unhinged" and doesn't have the temperament to be on the bench. They quite literally will condemn him for not doing something and then condemned him for doing it. The MSM is insane. Is there no one left with journalistic integrity? That's becoming an oxymoron.
                "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post
                  Women go around wearing, "I'm a sexual assault survivor" as a badge.
                  I heard this quote a few years ago.

"When a feminist says raped........what she means is baptized" -- Dr. Randomercam

I wish I could remember which video it was. It wasn't the one that I thought it was. But the phrase stuck with me and seems even more true today.

Comment

They spend the good majority of the opening praising the claimant for her "bravery" in coming forward with her claims before proceeding with a speech about "sexual violence" and its "prevalence" in the US. I see no bias here...."fair" trial they say...what an insult to the word fair these charades...
                    Last edited by Equity; 10-01-2018, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Even Trump of all people called her "credible". I thought that he called her some variant of "brave" as well, but don't quote me on that.

Comment

Even Trump of all people called her "credible". I thought that he called her some variant of "brave" as well, but don't quote me on that.
                        Yep. Unfortunately that's the world we live in now. Virtue signaling has become so ubiquitous that if you don't go out of your way, over the top to do it, then it's just assumed that you're an evil sub-human monster. Look at the way Jeff Flake was accosted in the elevator:

To quote: "You're telling all women that they don't matter.......that's what happened to me and that's what your'e telling all women in America, that they don't matter.......Look at me when I'm talking to you. You're telling me that my assault doesn't matter,...."

I mean, he should have looked her in the eye and said "Did Brett Kavanaugh asault you?" Because what they're doing is litigating every individual assault accusation as though it's every assault. As though it's their assault. If this accusation is a lie we're supposed to treat it like the truth anyway because somewhere some woman was telling the truth and wasn't believed.

I really think the presumption of innocence is at stake in all of this. They basically want women's accusations to be accepted without proof. Even though the studies on "false accusations" range anywhere from 2-41%. (even discounting the outlier that said 90%)

Comment

If I understood correctly, his nomination's been passed by the Senate today. I wonder what the outcome would have been for a guy like this if he'da been an average Joe falsely accused of sexual assault by a woman. I would wager his life would be in ruins now, no one would care and he would not be able to do anything about it. He'd probably wind up committing suicide having lost all hope like many men who are abused by society in this way.

Comment

Working...
                          X