Remining terrorists in the "Chicago 4" Facebook torture stream sentenced

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remining terrorists in the "Chicago 4" Facebook torture stream sentenced

Remember the "Chicago 4" who kidnapped and tortured a mentally disabled kid (schizophrenia and ADHD) for 24 hours straight, which the news media talked about for a few days then completely buried after racists such as Don Lemon said that it wasn't actually evil? Well, it turns out that they've ALL gone to trial and have been sentenced now. Jordan Hill, 20, was sentenced to 8 years in prison. Tesfaye Cooper, 20, was sentenced to 7 years in prison. Tanishia Covington, 25, only got 3 years and will get 15 months credit for time served. As for the other cunt, Brittany Covington, aka Brittany Herring, 19? She was "sentenced first and received a whopping 4 years PROBATION and 200 hours of community service! Of course, as everyone here knows, the law is seriously overbalanced in favour of MEN...
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

1. Men are expected to be responsible for their actions.
    2. Men are expected to be responsible for Women's actions.
    3. Women are responsible for their own actions when it benefits them, otherwise see #2.

But men are sexist.
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Working...
    X