Stream of consciousness on TRP movie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
    Yes, with the exception that then all positions as "Men's Officer" will be held by women, and so they will continue to gather common resources only for themselves.

M
    If they embrace the principles, then the name (and the attitude) will have to change, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by StrongSilentType View Post
      If they embrace the principles, then the name (and the attitude) will have to change, as well.
      One would like to believe that. That may, however, be optimistic. After all, feminists will still be feminists. (If you don't know what that is, ask Mr E.)
      I interpret the strategy of acknowledging the problems while shooting the messenger as an attempt to own the problem, and therefore still control the flow of resources.

M

Comment

One would like to believe that. That may, however, be optimistic. After all, feminists will still be feminists. (If you don't know what that is, ask Mr E.)
        I interpret the strategy of acknowledging the problems while shooting the messenger as an attempt to own the problem, and therefore still control the flow of resources.

M
        ...and the dialectic continues. Who'd have thought, right?

Comment

I think that it's more than that; it's that we don't need to be discussing things in those terms, at all.

Why do we have to compare? Why can't we just say, "Here are the problems men face, here are the problems women face, let's solve as many of them as we can?"

I do agree with that. However, the specific issue about income and lifespan are probably both issues of the man.
          FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
          It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

One of the things that struck me about her interview was that she was a fairly new feminist, and we all know how recent converts can be overzealous.

Maybe if she were to make a video or something talking about how harmful her actions were to feminism, to the cause that she claims to support, by perpetuating the stereotype of the inflexible, extreme feminist.

E, we're talking around this in several threads, now, but don't you think that the end game of the MRM is that it will be effectively co-opted by the current feminist movement? They are never going to admit that they were wrong, they will just come around to our positions and claim that they held them all along.

Isn't that as good as a win?

Uh...no. Feminism does not, cannot, and will not ever include the issues of men, no matter how much lip service they give it or claim to the contrary.

What do you think will happen the very first time (about 2 seconds in, in fact) that MEN'S issues collide with WOMEN'S issues?

That's not to say that issues can't be resolved amicably, but they never will be by Feminists.
            Last edited by mr_e; 03-19-2017, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Yes, with the exception that then all positions as "Men's Officer" will be held by women, and so they will continue to gather common resources only for themselves.

M

Just consider all those "gender equality" boards which consist of all women for example.... how are they doing for standing up for men's rights?

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
                Uh...no. Feminism does not, cannot, and will not ever include the issues of men, no matter how much lip service they give it or claim to the contrary.
                Which is why that name will have to go away.

Comment

Which is why that name will have to go away.

Good luck with that.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
                    Good luck with that.
                    The MRM will have to go, too.

Comment

The MRM will have to go, too.

I'm personally fine with that. I don't want to be an MRA anyway.

I *HATE* the fact that Feminists have turned EVERY DAMNED THING into some SEXIST freakshow.

I *HATE* Feminists for taking away my naive belief in the innate goodness of women.

Maybe that was good for me. But there was a time when I looked at women, I only saw a woman-- now I see a potential threat.

FUCK FEMINISM for dividing me from my kind.

FUCK FEMINISM.

Comment

Working...
                      X