Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

These Days...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • These Days...

    Heard a conversation between some teenagers at a park today. A boy and two girls. The boy says to the girls, "I don't want to assume your gender or anything, but you are girls, right?"

    On the one hand, it's a smart thing to say, he doesn't get caught up thinking they're girls when their not. On the other hand WTF?! That's how we have to talk to each other now?! How sad... that's not just a reflection of our society but Canadian laws too...
    Shared this on facebook (just the conversation, not my opinion of it) and right away everyone's all like "I love this" and "how sweet". My friend commented how polite she thought it was... just wow... not expecting that response at all. This is the madness my children have to grow up in.
    "Men are told, 'you are nothing until you sweat yourself into something.' Whereas women are told, 'you are great.You are empowered. You have a voice.' We do not demand of you excellence. We instead, will paralyze you with praise." - Stefan Molyneux

  • #2
    It might seem innocent and cute, but what some don't realize is if you don't use a persons preferred pronouns or you assume their gender you can go to jail because of compelled speech laws in Canada (I could be wrong but that's what I gathered from a lot of other people who read from the Bill that was passed). If I am not mistaken, In New York you can also go to jail for the same reason. It's crazy.

    I like Jordan B Peterson's Videos on this topic.
    "You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength." - Marcus Aurelius

    "Natural ability without education has more often raised a man to glory and virtue than education without natural ability." - Marcus Aurelius

    "Draw from your past, but do not let your past draw from you." - Bra'tac of Chulak (Stargate SG-1)

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm sure a red pill man can turn this shit situation into a great way to soft-neg. Walk up to the hottest chick in the bar, "Excuse me, you are a woman right?". If nothing else, it will be good for a laugh.
      I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

      It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by GreatStrengthWithin View Post
        It might seem innocent and cute, but what some don't realize is if you don't use a persons preferred pronouns or you assume their gender you can go to jail because of compelled speech laws in Canada (I could be wrong but that's what I gathered from a lot of other people who read from the Bill that was passed). If I am not mistaken, In New York you can also go to jail for the same reason. It's crazy.

        I like Jordan B Peterson's Videos on this topic.
        Yes, incorrect pronouns can result in jail time now. My country is fucked...
        "Men are told, 'you are nothing until you sweat yourself into something.' Whereas women are told, 'you are great.You are empowered. You have a voice.' We do not demand of you excellence. We instead, will paralyze you with praise." - Stefan Molyneux

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm suddenly reminded of this.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Nikki View Post
            Heard a conversation between some teenagers at a park today. A boy and two girls. The boy says to the girls, "I don't want to assume your gender or anything, but you are girls, right?"

            On the one hand, it's a smart thing to say, he doesn't get caught up thinking they're girls when their not. On the other hand WTF?! That's how we have to talk to each other now?! How sad... that's not just a reflection of our society but Canadian laws too...
            Shared this on facebook (just the conversation, not my opinion of it) and right away everyone's all like "I love this" and "how sweet". My friend commented how polite she thought it was... just wow... not expecting that response at all. This is the madness my children have to grow up in.
            Smart boys will come out on top of this, too. It feminism "wins", you'll soon will see men out-feminist women.

            Can't keep a good man down.

            M

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Nikki View Post
              Heard a conversation between some teenagers at a park today. A boy and two girls. The boy says to the girls, "I don't want to assume your gender or anything, but you are girls, right?"

              This is the madness my children have to grow up in.


              Well I myself identify as a chihuahua :-)

              Crazy world, huh.

              But you know, this convo is the least of our problems right now.

              No wonder we're going extinct.

              Comment


              • #8
                Good posting, Dee. But, no, we humans aren't going extinct. Not by any means.

                The so-called enlightened societies with their medical cures and technology and feminist BS probably will. But, the Sub-Saharan Africans won't even notice. And, of course the Aleuts.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by polite_disagreement View Post
                  But, no, we humans aren't going extinct. Not by any means.

                  I was talking about Europe. Check out state policies that are aimed at increasing birth rates .. they're mostly European, where population growth is actually in the negative in some parts.

                  You should check out the claims of some of these crazies out there who want to marry animals, basing their claims on same-sex marriages.

                  Now that's a birth rate you definitely don't wanna see.

                  Comment


                  • #10


                    1985 movie, Morons from Outer Space
                    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
                    Originally posted by menrppl2
                    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X