The making of a false rape charge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The making of a false rape charge

To sum this rant up, I recently read a story online about a woman who cheated on her husband with his close friend. The story told by the betrayed husband explains that his wife is on meds for panic attacks etc and she is afraid of men in crowds, basically. The wife goes to a party and gets drunk and the husband isn't there, he has to work. Supposedly his wife didn't want to go to the party without him but she goes. She ends up getting drunk and sleeping with his friend. The betrayed husband received a lot of negative comments that basically it was his fault that he left her there among a "pack" of drunk men (who are all trusted friends of the couple). The majority of the comments were blaming him because his wife is on meds, was raped in the past (that came out) and he should have been there to watch over her. The cheating wife came clean likely because there were witnesses and said it was consensual and she is remorseful. But the betrayed husband is done and I agree with that decision. But the venom that so many men and women had for this betrayed husband shows me that nothing is truly changing.

Because I'm a woman, I can have consensual sex and blame someone else the next day. Awesome! (Sarcasm)

Interestingly, the wife isn't blaming anyone but the readers are. I bet if there's ever an update, the guy's friend will be up on rape charges. Wouldn't be shocked.

My advice to you all...do not sleep with a drunk woman. I don't care what she tells you or how much she seems to want to. The world is simply not changing its mind on how women are always innocent and men are always responsible for women's choices. It's sadly scary but that is the reality. And it really got me to thinking as to how false rape charges come about...one fool plants a seed and let the pile on begin.

These same women (and men) are the types to wear pussy hats and march for ''equality'' because you know, it's cool. It's cool to look like you want equality, but you really don't. So many women still don't get it. They still think it's a right to do whatever we want, and have a man clean it up.

End of my rant...
    Last edited by Deidre; 09-18-2017, 04:30 PM.

Originally posted by Deidre View Post
    My advice to you all...do not sleep with a drunk woman. I don't care what she tells you or how much she seems to want to. The world is simply not changing its mind on how women are always innocent and men are always responsible for women's choices. It's sadly scary but that is the reality. And it really got me to thinking as to how false rape charges come about...one fool plants a seed and let the pile on begin.
    If a man gets drunk and screws a woman he wouldn't touch if sober, he just shrugs it off; at the worst he gets ribbed by his buddies and it becomes a life-long joke among friends.

If a woman gets drunk and screws a man she wouldn't touch if sober, well, that's "rape" and he must pay! And of course she becomes the center of attention for the system as it chews him up and spits him out, and that's all she really wants, the attention.

It will hit home for you someday if you have boys. Hope for girls, D!
    Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Yep! Here's something I forgot to mention...the wife had a crush on the guy she slept with. The weird thing is people aren't blaming him, they're blaming the husband!! If it weren't so sad it would be hilarious. The cheating wife is taking responsibility, that's the thing. But the readers are blaming the husband and alcohol, of course. Because you know, it wasn't her choice to get drunk lol

It's just crazy.

Comment

Yep! Here's something I forgot to mention...the wife had a crush on the guy she slept with. The weird thing is people aren't blaming him, they're blaming the husband!! If it weren't so sad it would be hilarious. The cheating wife is taking responsibility, that's the thing. But the readers are blaming the husband and alcohol, of course. Because you know, it wasn't her choice to get drunk lol

It's just crazy.
        Crazy indeed. Not even a semblance of regard that he might actually be really fucked up and emotionally hurt over it. It's literally horrible to be so disregarding of who in any sane period would be the innocent and injured party. It's like an ideology or religion of blamelessness toward the female must offer a warped explanation that fits this worldview. It's forced into being by her not placing the blame on her seducer (by not accusing him of being a rapist)... Since the possibility of her being the seducer or active player (even 50/50 responsible) isn't allowed.

The only question of contextual sanity I would ask or wonder about this, is does the public stated opinions match the private ones in the real life people, and is what we are seeing a huge discrepancy between these internet opinion sharers and the folks living their real lives in that community where it happened. In this case I'd be fingers crossed that those folk have a very different opinion. But that isn't a positive, because it's the internet discourse morons who seem to be shaping social and relationship policy and norms. The options seem to be you can have awful or even worse than you imagined.

Hope the guy manages to find some happiness, and the wife learns a lesson about not throwing away a good thing etc.
        "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
        Originally posted by menrppl2
        Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Comment

It's just crazy.
          Not so much crazy as unfair.

In retrospect, every screw-up has a point or a factor that was within reach of the screwer-upper, and could have prevented the screw-up.
          One of life's hard lessons. Looking for such reasons is not per se crazy, I think. We know it applies in all other cases.
          Except rape, of course, then it's victim blaming.
          (And corporations that go bankrupt. That's just business.)

So here a lot of people are looking for those points in what the husband did or did not do.
          What is unfair is to apply that only to him, and not the wife, nor the cunt-weasel, nor the hosts or all the other party guests, for that matter;
          and all of these are more to blame than him, because they had more and easier access to more factors than he did.

OK, maybe it's crazy that they are so unfair.

M

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post

In retrospect, every screw-up has a point or a factor that was within reach of the screwer-upper, and could have prevented the screw-up.
            One of life's hard lessons. Looking for such reasons is not per se crazy, I think. We know it applies in all other cases.

So here a lot of people are looking for those points in what the husband did or did not do.
            What is unfair is to apply that only to him, and not the wife, nor the cunt-weasel, nor the hosts or all the other party guests, for that matter;
            and all of these are more to blame than him, because they had more and easier access to more factors than he did.

M
            The issue highlighted by Deidre is also about the response in the comments rather than just the event. What does that discussion from these strangers opining that it's the husband's fault for letting his wife out alone to cheat on him say...

A friend asked his girlfriend about the James Damore sacking when it happened, her response "sacking him was a bit harsh, but what did he expect if he said things like that, it was his fault, there are things he cannot say."

This attitude is common and normalised. Bad things can be done to men, it is their fault.
            "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
            Originally posted by menrppl2
            Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Comment

Originally posted by voidspawn View Post
              The issue highlighted by Deidre is also about the response in the comments rather than just the event.
              Well, that was what I intended, too. The commenters are the people looking for the mentioned reasons.

What does that discussion from these strangers opining that it's the husband's fault for letting his wife out alone to cheat on him say...
              That they are so unair, it's crazy.

A friend asked his girlfriend about the James Damore sacking when it happened, her response "sacking him was a bit harsh, but what did he expect if he said things like that, it was his fault, there are things he cannot say."
              The sacking was crazy, too; because there should not be things one cannot say.
              Given that people yet have made it so, your girlfriend has made calculations that are realistic and pragmatic, as women often can do on social issues.

Bad things can be done to men, it is their fault.
              Yes. There is a cause for the unfairness.

M

Comment

The insane thing of the story is THE WIFE IS TAKING RESPONSIBILITY. But, it's like the internet onlookers, most women, can't have that. Can't handle that. A man has to be responsible, and they're not blaming the guy at the party, they're blaming her husband for ''leaving her there,'' knowing how ill equipped she is in these situations. Thank goodness some healthy minded people showed up to the conversation and commented that she's not mentally ill, she's not an alcoholic, she cheated. And to stop blaming her husband.

You know, we read articles that seem like change is happening, but it's really not. Maybe some strides here and there in the legal system, when it comes to divorce battles, but when it comes to how women are viewed, we are still painted as damsels in distress, EVEN WHEN WE CAUSE OUR OWN DISTRESS. That's such bullshit, and it's insulting to me as a woman to be told by other women, that I shouldn't be responsible for my sexual conduct...it's always a man's fault.

I've read articles where women are cheated on, and it's always a man's fault. lol It's always the husband's fault...no matter what, it seems.

Comment

..it's always a man's fault.
                  you just hit the nail on the head

i like this thread. been reading.
                  Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                  where were you before you put yourself last?
                  Originally posted by TheNarrator
                  Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

"...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

haha Mifune ^^

That's pretty much it, with the thirsty men who are commenting ''I would never leave my woman at a party with a bunch of my friends.'' The men responding were even funnier than the women. Like what are you gaining by bashing a betrayed husband whose wife cheated on him? That meme is perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by voidspawn View Post
                        Crazy indeed. Not even a semblance of regard that he might actually be really fucked up and emotionally hurt over it. It's literally horrible to be so disregarding of who in any sane period would be the innocent and injured party. It's like an ideology or religion of blamelessness toward the female must offer a warped explanation that fits this worldview. It's forced into being by her not placing the blame on her seducer (by not accusing him of being a rapist)... Since the possibility of her being the seducer or active player (even 50/50 responsible) isn't allowed.
                        So true! It reminds me of the stories we read about teachers who are women and they sleep with their 14 year old male students, and the story implies that this poor damsel in distress was seduced by a teenage kid...UGH.

The only question of contextual sanity I would ask or wonder about this, is does the public stated opinions match the private ones in the real life people, and is what we are seeing a huge discrepancy between these internet opinion sharers and the folks living their real lives in that community where it happened. In this case I'd be fingers crossed that those folk have a very different opinion. But that isn't a positive, because it's the internet discourse morons who seem to be shaping social and relationship policy and norms. The options seem to be you can have awful or even worse than you imagined.
                        According to his story, his friends were drunk also, and not many were paying attention to the wife, except to say she most certainly wasn't ''shy,'' which is how she portrays herself to her husband. But, my point with the title of this thread is that this is precisely how false rape charges are built...by someone planting seeds into a woman's head that if she regretted her actions, she isn't at fault, and she can concoct a whole new story to exonerate her from the truth. It's disgusting. But, in this case, the wife is taking responsibility, to the dismay of the internet brigade.

Hope the guy manages to find some happiness, and the wife learns a lesson about not throwing away a good thing etc.
                        I hope he does too. And if his wife is that mentally out of it, then hopefully, she gets the help she needs. It takes two to make a marriage work for sure, but it only takes one to ruin it.

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post

They weren't reasons, they are excuses as to why this woman didn't know what she was doing.

And the thing is, rape is a serious crime, and it just diminishes true rape victims' ordeals by acting like drunk consensual sex is somehow rape. Meanwhile, the guy was drunk too, so why doesn't he get the same pass as the woman? You know?

They blame the alcohol, the guy to a lighter degree, but the bulk of blame is going towards the husband, because he should have known better than to put his wife into that situation. So it was inevitable that she'd fuck someone at the party! lol It's too ridiculous for words.

Maybe.

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
                        you just hit the nail on the head

i like this thread. been reading.
                        You had someone falsely accuse you, right? This is how it happens, I bet.

Comment

Something I've noticed comparing this site to mainstream social media, is that much of social media in general, glorify married men kissing the asses of manipulative horrid wives, who never have sex with them, and treat them like human cash machines. I get that divorce isn't cheap, and it sucks, etc...but damn, some of these guys would be better off living in a one bedroom apartment, as they'd at least have their dignity and freedom back - and the ability to meet a new woman who would love them. It's really amazing what some married men put up with. (married women, too, I mean there are assholes out there, for sure.)

Comment

The plot thickens...the guy shared that he works like 14 hours per day, and his wife is a sahm, and now people are blaming his work hours for why she may have been unhappy. It's so sad to me that these men marry basically what I call female bums...women who don't ever work, and then complain when the husband isn't home, and then also expect the husband to take care of the house, etc. AND their marriages are sexless. At some point, I only blame the guys for tolerating it, and making more babies with these women.

Comment

No offense Deidre, but you're doing the same as everybody else ie coming up with "things the husband did wrong."

If only he didn't marry a female bum

Bottom line is, no matter what you do, someone can still cheat on you.

And it's nobody's fault except the cheater(s).

That being said

I agree with you about "female bums."

Not in terms of non-bums will never cheat on you, but in terms of, men should never accept a female partner who doesn't carry their own weight.

No offense to SAHM's but unless the children are very young, she needs to make plans to at least work part-time and bring some money into the family.

The point is you should never have a partner that's "bored and restless."

Like she has nothing better to do than go get drunk at a party or netsex guys on Facebook.

Cuz that's her whole day is sitting around the house.

Women who are actually like...BUSY and have shit to do, aren't going around thinking, "I wonder how big Tony's schlong is."

She only thinks that way because she has nothing to occupy her mind.

That being said

Most men out there put up with mountains of shit that no woman would.

"Sexless marriage"

If a woman wants to get laid, she'll hound you to the ends of the earth, she's not gonna put up with no "dry spell" for months.

But men put up with that crap.

Mostly because...well, they're scared of divorce.

They're scared of losing their children, or losing their home.

Men have no power in marriage, you're basically handing her the gun and if she wants she can fuck your life up.

So yeah you'll put up with "sexless marrage."

You'll put up with cheating, you'll put up with anything.

Because you want to keep seeing your kids every day.

Don't get me started on the peanut gallery on Facebook or Twitter, there are so many manginas that literally blame a fellow man for anything.

At this point, I basically hate men, I really do.

Like a few years ago if you asked me, I'd blame it all on women and say "women suck."

Now I have this inner rage every time I see some dude upvoting everything any woman says.

Like "this dude would convict me of rape even if he knew I was innocent."

Basically

Women stick up for women.
                              and
                              Men put down other men

And that's "the world" in a nutshell.

Comment

Working...
                              X