No announcement yet.

The making of a false rape charge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think submission means a woman surrenders the things that are unique about her and becomes a mindless response machine. I think very, very few people want a doormat.

It's not a woman just shutting up and not saying anything. It's her accepting his decision and letting go after she's had her say and he's decided to do it a different way. I think there's a strong argument tied to the "worrying" and anxiety that many women have. But I'll save that for another time.

My point is that a woman can be "strong-willed" and speak her mind and defend her point of view with her man and still be submissive. It's not about never questioning or never speaking up, it's about accepting her husbands decision, letting go of all the 'what-ifs" and getting behind him instead of fighting him to get things her way.
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

• Originally posted by Mifune View Post
      I don't think submission means a woman surrenders the things that are unique about her and becomes a mindless response machine. I think very, very few people want a doormat.

It's not a woman just shutting up and not saying anything. It's her accepting his decision and letting go after she's had her say and he's decided to do it a different way. I think there's a strong argument tied to the "worrying" and anxiety that many women have. But I'll save that for another time.

My point is that a woman can be "strong-willed" and speak her mind and defend her point of view with her man and still be submissive. It's not about never questioning or never speaking up, it's about accepting her husbands decision, letting go of all the 'what-ifs" and getting behind him instead of fighting him to get things her way.
      Best post I've ever read of yours, this is excellent. Well said.

@plummer, haha I know some women like that...ALWAYS complaining about SOMETHING or gossiping about SOMEONE. It's tiresome, and it's no wonder their marriages/relationships are a struggle.

Comment

Working...
      X