Turning Boys into Girls....WHAT!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turning Boys into Girls....WHAT!?

First things first, I knew I fucked up the moment I saw the article was on experienceproject.com. So I can't be sure if this is legit or not. But what I read here infuriated me to say the least. I'm going to post it here, so you won't have to register a dummy account to read the article.

Helping Turn Your Little Boys Into Real Little Girls
    As a feminist Dr , whom is also a pediatrician, i have been lucky to help change and mold many little boys into remarkable totally passable and acceptable little girls.

there are many different ways to do this, some moms simply want to add a little bit of feminiity to their boys, while most want a full total changeover.

at around age 7 or so you should makea conscious effort to NOT give him ultra boyish things,
    no violent video games, no name brand shirts clothes and especally sneakers. I have always found that boys ( when allowed to pick and choose their sneakers ) tradtionally feel very manly and macho that they get to pick their styles.
    Never allow your boy to do this if you want to totally "sissfy: him , I always suggest classic "unisex" converse all star sneakers, as both boys and girls wear them and they are inexpensive and there are ways to do some special things with them. Like if you buy him nice red converse and you wash them with a little bit of bleach by accident? now he had pink sneakers.

also serious consideration has to be made as far as sports are concerned. To let him play sports is good for his physical growth, but if there is too much "male bonding : then this couldl be a bad thing.
    when buying equipment for your sissy boy, always buy the least expensive stuff, so he can get picked out and maybe picked on a little bit.

with the invention of male hormone blockers,,, more moms need to use these as much as
    possible with their boys. now most hormone blockers are not approved for use in the USA, but there are safe no prescription pharmacies like
    www.unitedpharmacies.com
    that have the male hormone blocker 'cyprotone: highlighted in BLUE for ease of ordering.
    but take note as how many moms are buying it under the radar and using it with their boys and
    "oversexed husbands" disguised as vitamins

however i digress

a boy zapped of his testosterone will be such a marvelous creature you will love. I always strongly suggest to many of my mothers whom complain that their son is too active, plays too much sports, has me running around for all his game is too demanding,
    to give him a one year trial run on "cyprotone" ( generic androcur)
    90% of all moms LOVE the results.
    all safe of course as you only need a low safe dose to stop testosterone production in boys.

now with the ease of asking your OB+GYN for something for vaginal itch ( i usually prescribe 1.25mg Premarin) but you will get a nice female hormone your little brat sissy boy
    can be given under the guise of a "vitamin supplement"

that wll truly help feminize him like he should,

and in all fairness to him as a person,, if your going to turn him into girl shouldn't you do it ?

do it right!!! make him grow and develop breasts, make his boy hood shrink stay small and have no interest in it. watch as he develops hips and looses interest in boyish activities and then you replace it with cooking classes, pottery classes and other more typical girlish stuff.

be fair to him if your going to turn him into a girl, as you can always say he has a hormonal imbalance causing this feminization.

and do not worry.,take him to your family dr ( a female dr i hope) and ask for a blood test every 6 months as your son seems tired all of the time.

this will keep things safe

but if you want to feminize your son and turn him into a girl the right and safe way .

contact me i would be honored to assist

all the best

Dr Lucy
    I don't know who Dr. Lucy is, she has since then deleted her account, but in this guide, this person, and I use that term lightly, gives a step-by-step guide on how to mentally and chemically castrate a male child. And of course, he carries the pink and black flag of feminism. I know this isn't much in the way of a rant and this article is over a year old, but the idea that there are women out here actually cheering this psycho on scares the shit out of me!

This is child abuse and she should have her license to practice medicine revoked as well as being thrown in jail.
    https://christianrestoration.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Gladiator View Post
      First things first, I knew I fucked up the moment I saw the article was on experienceproject.com. So I can't be sure if this is legit or not. But what I read here infuriated me to say the least. I'm going to post it here, so you won't have to register a dummy account to read the article.

I don't know who Dr. Lucy is, she has since then deleted her account, but in this guide, this person, and I use that term lightly, gives a step-by-step guide on how to mentally and chemically castrate a male child. And of course, he carries the pink and black flag of feminism. I know this isn't much in the way of a rant and this article is over a year old, but the idea that there are women out here actually cheering this psycho on scares the shit out of me!
      What kind of "doctor" is this person? It's not like her method seems particularly novel or something that any half-wit couldn't figure out. "She's" no doctor assuming you didn't alter punctuation. This sounds like satire from the "masculinity police" rather than a legitimate radfem viewpoint which would probably be more along the lines of "kill male babies before they're born." Sorry, even I'm going to call "straw feminist" on this one. This seems more aimed to encouraging men to breed MasculineTM men.
      "Women are like that they dont acquire knowledge of people we are for that they are just born with a practical fertility of suspicion that makes a crop every so often and usually right they have an affinity for evil for supplying whatever the evil lacks in itself for drawing it about them instinctively as you do bed-clothing in slumber fertilising the mind for it until the evil has served its purpose whether it ever existed or no" - William Faulkner

Comment

those who think gender is a social construct or who think attempting to turn a boy into a girl is a good Idea should look up the case of David Reimer.
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
        http://documentarystorm.com/dr-money...with-no-penis/

if that Dr Lucy is even a real doctor she must have misunderstood and taken the Hypocritic Oath instead of the Hippocratic Oath.
        "It is the greatest inequality to try to make unequal things equal." - Aristotle

Comment

Originally posted by Jack H. View Post
          those who think gender is a social construct or who think attempting to turn a boy into a girl is a good Idea should look up the case of David Reimer.
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
          http://documentarystorm.com/dr-money...with-no-penis/

if that Dr Lucy is even a real doctor she must have misunderstood and taken the Hypocritic Oath instead of the Hippocratic Oath.
          Real doctors can punctuate better than that. I hate to discredit what would otherwise be perfectly good anti-feminist propaganda, but it does no good to shoot at the beach when the enemy is in the forest.

Also it's spelled "cyproterone."

Radfems want to kill boys, not make them "feminine" and most feminists don't like effeminate boys.
          Last edited by Androgen; 03-08-2014, 09:52 PM.
          "Women are like that they dont acquire knowledge of people we are for that they are just born with a practical fertility of suspicion that makes a crop every so often and usually right they have an affinity for evil for supplying whatever the evil lacks in itself for drawing it about them instinctively as you do bed-clothing in slumber fertilising the mind for it until the evil has served its purpose whether it ever existed or no" - William Faulkner

Comment

I would certainly hope this person isn't a real doctor. Either way, the comments on the thread were people like "Yeah! That's a great idea! I have a boy I want to feminize! Can I email you?" It was disturbing. That whole site is disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gladiator View Post
              I would certainly hope this person isn't a real doctor. Either way, the comments on the thread were people like "Yeah! That's a great idea! I have a boy I want to feminize! Can I email you?" It was disturbing. That whole site is disturbing.
              Any actions are most certainly a crime against humanity and child abuse. They should result in long prison sentences for any women who engage in them.

Comment

This "doctor" needs to be outed. Now.

She needs to be reported to the Board of Pediatrics to have her certification revoked on grounds of ethics violations. Since 2000, doctors have to recertify in their specialty every 7-10 years. She should never hold board certification again.

She then needs to be reported to the state licencure board and have her license revoked for ethics violations.

She betrays the Hippocratic Oath in this regard:

I will prescribe regimens for the good of my patients according to my ability and my judgment and never do harm to anyone.

The boys' mothers aren't the patients, you hateful, heartless bitch. The *boys* are. And the medications you are advocating are can cause more harm than developing as nature intended as a boy. *Forced* gender re-assignment (not one that requires years of counseling before reassignment,) results in a higher rate of suicide, the most publicized being David Reimer. You have declared war on half of the human population.

Nowhere in the Hippocartic Oath or the Declaration of Geneva does it make for allowing of the injection of politics into the practice of medicine. The Declaration was in response to the Nazi experimentation of WWII, because the Nazis justified their acts against sentients as being experimentation on non-humans. It forced politics out of the practice of medicine. You are gleefully following in their dark footsteps, you evil cunt.

Even the Medic's Creed doesn't make the enemy sub-human. That's right, the Medic is required to care for the injured enemy if possible. An 18-19 year-old with basic medical training values human life more than you do.

You betray those that taught you the art of medicine, against the Hippocratic oath again.

How dare you. HOW DARE YOU. You are using the knowledge of medicine for a political goal. You are a traitor to your patients, their parents, your oath to heal, your teachers, and humanity. I can only trust the Board of Pediatrics, the licensure boards, and the laws to punish you in this life. I hope that your are judged a traitor to humanity in the afterlife, and that you are consigned to the ninth circle of Hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi Yojimbo View Post
                  This "doctor" needs to be outed. Now.

She needs to be reported to the Board of Pediatrics to have her certification revoked on grounds of ethics violations. Since 2000, doctors have to recertify in their specialty every 7-10 years. She should never hold board certification again.

She then needs to be reported to the state licencure board and have her license revoked for ethics violations.

She betrays the Hippocratic Oath in this regard:

I will prescribe regimens for the good of my patients according to my ability and my judgment and never do harm to anyone.

The boys' mothers aren't the patients, you hateful, heartless bitch. The *boys* are. And the medications you are advocating are can cause more harm than developing as nature intended as a boy. *Forced* gender re-assignment (not one that requires years of counseling before reassignment,) results in a higher rate of suicide, the most publicized being David Reimer. You have declared war on half of the human population.

Nowhere in the Hippocartic Oath or the Declaration of Geneva does it make for allowing of the injection of politics into the practice of medicine. The Declaration was in response to the Nazi experimentation of WWII, because the Nazis justified their acts against sentients as being experimentation on non-humans. It forced politics out of the practice of medicine. You are gleefully following in their dark footsteps, you evil cunt.

Even the Medic's Creed doesn't make the enemy sub-human. That's right, the Medic is required to care for the injured enemy if possible. An 18-19 year-old with basic medical training values human life more than you do.

You betray those that taught you the art of medicine, against the Hippocratic oath again.

How dare you. HOW DARE YOU. You are using the knowledge of medicine for a political goal. You are a traitor to your patients, their parents, your oath to heal, your teachers, and humanity. I can only trust the Board of Pediatrics, the licensure boards, and the laws to punish you in this life. I hope that your are judged a traitor to humanity in the afterlife, and that you are consigned to the ninth circle of Hell.

Was gonna say something but MAN, did you sum up everything point I was gonna make and then some, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Ginrai View Post
                    Was gonna say something but MAN, did you sum up everything point I was gonna make and then some, dude.
                    If you think a doctor wrote that I have beachfront property on Mars I want to sell you.

Comment

yeah that's an obvious hoax.

Unless, did the writer look like this?

Comment

Originally posted by dmschlom View Post
                        yeah that's an obvious hoax.

Unless, did the writer look like this?

She's just factually wrong, we are animals, every last one of us.

Chris
                        White privilege is just like 'the patriarchy' for minorities!
                        Womyn, to take the man out of woman, too stupid to know Y it's a bad idea

Comment

Originally posted by christo930 View Post
                          She's just factually wrong, we are animals, every last one of us.

Chris
                          I don't know I think she might be a Nut instead
                          "It is the greatest inequality to try to make unequal things equal." - Aristotle

Comment

No, she's obviously a hippo. And we all know hippos are one of the most dangerous man killers.
                            Last edited by Nateyj11; 03-09-2014, 08:26 PM.
                            Disillusionment: Another word for reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Nateyj11 View Post
                              No, she's obviously a hippo. And we all know hippos are one of the most dangerous man killers.
                              More so than sharks.
                              RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Logic trumps ignorance, but emotion retards edification.

Comment

Working...
                              X