Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex robots epitomize patriarchy and offer men a solution to the threat of female inde

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if only farrel and elam had their audience.......but that's life
    A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

Originally posted by menrppl2 View Post
      if only farrel and elam had their audience.......but that's life
      only if tom did! that man's brilliant or harry crouch! they are my favourite two by far.
      Originally posted by MatrixTransform
      where were you before you put yourself last?
      Originally posted by TheNarrator
      Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Roaming pissed me off a little while ago. She was on with Molonououox. I can't remember exactly what she said, but the gist was she didn't understand why men were dropping out or relationships. She basically went into the fact that relationships are our natural state etc... She wasn't acknowledging at all that the problem is women can blow that up at any time the feel like it. I couldn't tell if she was being disingenuous or really didn't understand the risk men take in the modern world. I wish I could remember it more clearly, but it really made me question her sincerity.
        I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Originally posted by Mifune View Post
          Why are women so fucking sadistic?

It's like they decide a man isn't good enough to have sex with them, and that means if he finds sexual release/gratification some other way it harms her somehow? She didn't want to sleep with him.

When she has her unborn child executed it's all "My body my choice" but the moment a dude that she wouldn't sleep with anyway wants to rub his dick against something in the privacy of his own home somehow it's a crime against women?
          I've seen videos of feminists talking about sex robots. What terrifies them is that robots offer an alternative to sex with women, and a man has no need of. women. Lesbians have no need of a man, and that's okay with me, it's their choice. But if you tell a feminist that lesbians must hate men, get ready for a stream of abuse. We're all free to make our own choice.

Comment

Working...
          X