Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex robots epitomize patriarchy and offer men a solution to the threat of female inde

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pbisque View Post
    Ah, I misread what you are looking for. There are lots of vids from Tom Leykis with women complaining about his lifestyle. He doesn't call himself MGTOW, but it would be hard to argue that he is not. The arguments are women who take issue with his never get married directive.
    But even those are *Tom* talking about how women don't like it, right?
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Nope. There are all sorts of women that hate his lifestyle. They often call in to tell him he is a pig. How dare he tell young men to never get married. How dare he tell young men to pump and dump, never cohabitate. If I stumble across one, I'll post a link.
      I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Nope. There are all sorts of women that hate his lifestyle. They often call in to tell him he is a pig. How dare he tell young men to never get married. How dare he tell young men to pump and dump, never cohabitate. If I stumble across one, I'll post a link.
        Please do, I'm not doubting, I just haven't seen it much. Most of the videos I've seen from women regarding MGTOW end up being sympathetic / supportive or at the very least understanding.

Comment

Here is a woman who doesn't understand MGTOW. I haven't listened to the whole thing. I don't know what she ends up concluding.

I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Here is a woman who doesn't understand MGTOW. I haven't listened to the whole thing. I don't know what she ends up concluding.

Yeah, I've heard that one before. She's a space cadet who just wanted to hear herself babble on Molyneux's channel. He leads her around by her nose ring for the whole interview.

Comment

Working...
            X