Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex robots epitomize patriarchy and offer men a solution to the threat of female inde

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex robots epitomize patriarchy and offer men a solution to the threat of female inde

The irony here is rich on so many levels...

Sex robots epitomize patriarchy and offer men a solution to the threat of female independence
    http://www.feministcurrent.com/2017/...-independence/

Excuse me while I (throw up) interject... if men want to use sex robots, doesn't that pretty much *guarantee* Female independence? If men don't need Women for sex anymore, doesn't that pretty much gain them what they always say they want-- fish / bicycle / et al?

Except, of course, we know that's not what they *REALLY* want, they just want to be the top dogs, to control men through their sex drives, cracking the whip and barking out orders to their hapless male dogs.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Why are women so fucking sadistic?

It's like they decide a man isn't good enough to have sex with them, and that means if he finds sexual release/gratification some other way it harms her somehow? She didn't want to sleep with him.

When she has her unborn child executed it's all "My body my choice" but the moment a dude that she wouldn't sleep with anyway wants to rub his dick against something in the privacy of his own home somehow it's a crime against women?
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
      The irony here is rich on so many levels...

Sex robots epitomize patriarchy and offer men a solution to the threat of female independence
      http://www.feministcurrent.com/2017/...-independence/
      Oldies, but goodies. IIRC, Shoeonhead had an excellent takedown of Ms. MM.

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2nOsdj8dmc )

Speaking of memes, btw, isn't it time for a 'MGTOW need a woman like a bicycle needs a fish' T-shirt?

M
      Last edited by Manalysis; 11-27-2017, 11:12 PM.

Comment

(My FB post on the subject)

The Feminine Fear - Front and Center

This article epitomizes cold-hearted, man-hating nature of Feminism. While it is superficially about "Sex Robots", if you read through for a more nuanced take, you'll see the extreme acrobatic flips and flops the Feminist hive mind goes through in trying to reconcile their deeply-rooted hatred for Men and masculinity (and anything remotely related to it) with their own desperate needs to *control* Men and masculinity. And then contrasted in their obvious and obsequious need to believe that somehow-- after all their bitterness and wicked disparagement of the entire male gender-- they should still have some sort of value and relevance to men. And then, if you somehow didn't get the point in the article, the comments-- (which are of course, conveniently closed like all comment sections on Feminist sites)-- will reinforce it in spades.

On the one hand, they claim that women's bodies aren't for men to sexualize, objectify or fantasize over. So when men invent their *own* female bodies that *aren't* women, they have a Fembolism over that. The overwhelming and exceedingly transparent point is the apparent Feminist (dare I say *Female*) need to control and corral men through their sexual needs. This whole topic just glares it out in 20-foot tall neon letters. And if it isn't *this* particular article, it's in all of the other hundred just like it you'll find scattered all over the Fem-o-Sphere, which scream out their fear of *obsolescence* and utter and increasing irrelevancy to men. Because, you know-- if they can't control men through their VAGINAS then obviously they are lost-- because, you know-- what else do they have to offer that a man would want? Why else would men want to have anything at all to do with these heinous hags and their self-absorbed sexist ideology?

So instead of saying, "Gee, if the beta males we don't like mate with these simulated women instead of us, they'll go extinct in a generation or two", they have to turn it into this huge misogynistic brouhaha with their wildly distorted claims about male sexuality and some kind of disrespect for women and blah blah blah-- I'm personally so lost, I can't even follow all of their screechy hair-pinned "logic" any further. What is so painfully obvious though is that these hateful harridans are staring down the barrel of their own demise, brought about by their own extremely antagonistic and caustic behavior to the point that ordinary men don't want to have a thing to do with their bitchy asses. And good riddance to them. The world will be a LOT better off without 'em.

The irony, of course, is in all their talk about "objectification" and such, *they* don't have any problems at all diddling themselves with their fake penises-- which uniquely *objectify* the *MALE*. While men, on the other hand, seem bound and determined to recreate the whole experience with the entire woman, which seems to be the exact *opposite* of objectification to me.

Of course, the *real* point here is that these women are looking for any excuse to continue their massive hate-fest and demand ever more concessions and resources paid to them simply because they have VAGINAS. They are afraid that if men can have OTHER vaginas that don't come along with shrill demands, sharp rebukes, and pointy jabby attacks on male character-- that men might not want *THEIR* vaginas. Oh, shudder the thought that *WOMEN* might have to clean up their OWN acts and behave NICELY towards men for ONCE instead of demanding every goddamned thing for themselves. What a concept.

But don't forget, it's a MAN's world, dontcha know.

Feminism is so obviously a hate group. It's ridiculous to try and defend it. Feminists are screechy hateful, sexist people.

---

REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY.

Comment

Originally posted by Mifune View Post
          Why are women so fucking sadistic?

It's like they decide a man isn't good enough to have sex with them, and that means if he finds sexual release/gratification some other way it harms her somehow? She didn't want to sleep with him.

When she has her unborn child executed it's all "My body my choice" but the moment a dude that she wouldn't sleep with anyway wants to rub his dick against something in the privacy of his own home somehow it's a crime against women?

Because otherwise they would have to confront their own hateful, demanding and controlling nature head-on and that would be pretty ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
            Oldies, but goodies. IIRC, Shoeonhead had an excellent takedown of Ms. MM.

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2nOsdj8dmc )

Speaking of memes, btw, isn't it time for a 'MGTOW need a woman like a bicycle needs a fish' T-shirt?

M
            At least ;-)

Comment

I'm pretty sure that in the feminist dictionary, independent and annoying are synonyms.
              I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Also, I foresee a day where a red-pill fantasy women like shoe will be able to have sex dolls modeled after themselves to sell. They will be able to sell their V without actually selling their V.
                I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Originally posted by pbisque View Post
                  Also, I foresee a day where a red-pill fantasy women like shoe will be able to have sex dolls modeled after themselves to sell. They will be able to sell their V without actually selling their V.
                  She's really cute. I might buy one ;-)

Comment

Comes only with Armour, though ...

M

Comment

That's why her channel has 859K subscribers to Stefan Molyneux's 699K. It wouldn't bother me as much if she acknowledge that probably 60% of her subscribers are people that want to fuck her, but in her video where she answered questions and went through comments she deliberately avoided, and I think in some cases actually greyed out the posts that were all about how pretty she is. Active denial and obfuscation.
                      "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                      "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

That's why her channel has 859K subscribers to Stefan Molyneux's 699K. It wouldn't bother me as much if she acknowledge that probably 60% of her subscribers are people that want to fuck her, but in her video where she answered questions and went through comments she deliberately avoided, and I think in some cases actually greyed out the posts that were all about how pretty she is. Active denial and obfuscation.
                        not really denial. put yourself in her shoes.(lol)

she's wanting to have substance so she blocks it out. if she addressed them it would encourage them. she's doing the right thing.. men are dumb betas. they will sub to pretty girls no matter what the material is..what is she to do about it?

im not subed to her..dont really like her.
                        Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                        where were you before you put yourself last?
                        Originally posted by TheNarrator
                        Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
                          not really denial. put yourself in her shoes.(lol)

she's wanting to have substance so she blocks it out. if she addressed them it would encourage them. she's doing the right thing.. men are dumb betas. they will sub to pretty girls no matter what the material is..what is she to do about it?

im not subed to her..dont really like her.
                          I'll give it some thought. Maybe it's the thirsty men that frustrate me. Maybe it's both. I know I get tired of seeing every woman's cube filled with drooling schulbs every single time I walk passed.

Comment

I'll give it some thought. Maybe it's the thirsty men that frustrate me.
                            they frustrate the shit out of me. bunch of cucks. lol

and i get that way too about women getting everything handed to them. i find shoe's blocking at least shows integrity. she refuses to HELP herself capitalize on it.. she's going to regardless.. but she wont push it there!

keep in mind i dont follow her.,ive also never noticed she blocked these out im just going off what what said in thread here.
                            Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                            where were you before you put yourself last?
                            Originally posted by TheNarrator
                            Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

I like Shoe alright. I like Roaming Millennial more. Maybe I'm being suckered by watching these "pretty girl anti-SJW" channels sometimes, but I find it therapeutic. It's like a counterbalance to all the misandry that the media and academia are constantly throwing at me. I feel like I would become a misogynist if I didn't see young women like them speaking common sense.

Comment

Working...
                              X