Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Case for MGTOW

The Case For MGTOW

It's time to stop dictating to men and judging men by what's good for WOMEN which is what our society-- and particularly the female-oriented elements-- constantly and consistently do. Women need to understand that Feminism and gynocentrism is a "gift" of sorts to them by MEN which exists at the largess of men. When Feminists piss off enough men, Feminism will cease to exist. Men are not the playthings of women and men do not exist to serve women. They do so because it benefits them to do so. It advances their genetic interests.

The traditional "deal" between men and women has been an evolutionary arrangement-- which has itself evolved, and is still evolving-- which formed to benefit them both. Each sex has gotten what it needed through the arrangement, and co-incident to the deal, each sex has evolved traits which are adapted to it at all levels from the morphology of the individuals to their aptitudes and proclivities to their disposition and general outlook towards one another. It has all co-evolved through environmental selective pressures to create the social and familial dynamics humans tend to prefer up to the modern era. Women have historically joined with men to assist them with their reproductive and domestic needs and men have in turn cooperated with women to provide them with protection, resources and social status.

Throughout every era men have labored to provide their end of the bargain by protecting women, providing them the resources they need for nesting and raising a family, and then as a further gesture of their good-will, though certainly too as a side aspect of their industry and productivity, men have created myriad labor saving devices which have freed women from the bulk of their domestic duties and have provided them with unprecedented levels of free time such that women have had the opportunity and ability to branch out into other areas and roles in society and as a side effect, displacing men from their traditional roles.

And by way of thanks to men for providing women with comforts and freedom, women have turned around and collectively shit all over men for their efforts-- demanding ever more and more for themselves with never a thought to the needs and desires of men. It is always women women women*. What *WOMEN want, what WOMEN need and fuck men over and over and over. Women are busy kicking men to the curb.

Men are waking up to the deplorable nature of WOMEN and are starting to question WHY they should labor and burden themselves for such ungrateful cunts. Especially as ever more of the benefits that MEN have historically received such as access to reproduction, sex, domestic comforts and companionship are being denied and taken away from them. And often under false / trumped-up pretenses, such as through the family court system and the other overly-gynocentric agencies of the government that MEN THEMSELVES founded and still largely enact and enable. Thus WOMEN are using MEN'S OWN POWER against them in their never-ending quest to run roughshod over men and masculinity.

MGTOW is about what is good for MEN by the standards of MEN and through the LENS of MEN and fuck all what women want. Women abandoned the deal-- which was fine. Men were willing to share. But that wasn't enough to satisfy women. So now men are waking up and WALKING AWAY FROM WOMEN as the only logical, rational and reasonable response to the irrational and unreasonable proposition that they are forced to accept from women. It is their only choice left. When told to take it or leave it-- men are choosing to LEAVE IT and walk away.

THAT is the situation and state of things today. Men are done with women. They don't need to call them names. They don't need to argue or fight. They are simply walking away. It is time for women to fend for themselves. Good luck. More and more men are withdrawing their support. We are in a transitional phase. Women are still receiving a large supplement of resources and protection from men-- partly through men's own gynocentric tendencies, and partly because they are being strong-armed by the government. But this is changing. Men are changing course-- changing direction. Going a new way-- by themselves and for themselves-- WITHOUT WOMEN.

At some point men's engagement in society will fall to an all-time low and women will be forced to work to provide for themselves and protect themselves without men. There will still be interactions between the sexes of course as each will need to reproduce. But more and more it will be MEN who have the upper hand in those transactions as they learn to guard their sperm and be wary of women who claim to have concern and interest for men. As men are learning first hand through direct object lessons at the hands of women-- that women do not have concern or interest for anybody but themselves. Men are learning that they have to stop caring for women and to care instead for themselves since it is obvious and apparent that women-- and thus the overall society which is formed by women-- have no concern for men.

That is what MGTOW is all about. That is the lesson that men have learned at the hands of women. Those are the lessons that men are teaching their children. What is the ultimate outcome? Who can say. It is still early in the process. The deal between men and women has been broken. Men are walking away.

**The inspiration for this piece came from the YouTube video posted by "Po the Person" entitled "How does MGTOW Help Men? Highlight from Discussion with DDJ of Misandry Today".

===
    Feminism is a hate group. Their mission is to tear down men and destroy masculinity. Feminists are hateful, sexist people.

---

REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

ive spoken with DDJ over discord before. he's quite bright, but he is wrong. mgtow is no longer just a lifestyle choice.
    Originally posted by MatrixTransform
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Originally posted by TheNarrator
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
      ive spoken with DDJ over discord before. he's quite bright, but he is wrong. mgtow is no longer just a lifestyle choice.
      So what is your opinion of my opinion? ;-)
      FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
      It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

you posts are too long. if i want to read a book i will read a book.
        if you cant make a good point in 2 or 3 small paragraphs - tldr

why? because a point is easily made in that short of span

ive noticed the only long posts i read are the welcome to the board or red pill stories. because those are personal and real.

i watched the video. i said my thoughts on it. why? cause i can click it and walk around while i do stuff.
        Originally posted by MatrixTransform
        where were you before you put yourself last?
        Originally posted by TheNarrator
        Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Po the Person's heart is in the right place. I don't think she understands the issues fully. She doesn't fully grasp that marriage is a minefield for men in the current legal environment. MGTOW isn't "against" women. It's just a sane response to the current situation.

Comment

I think after 27 years of marriage my buddy, who was the only one who worked, who let his wife control the money, who found his wife left with every scrap of financial records......

just drove her to the airport, for a getaway to PANAMA.

now says I may have been right about her b/c, shes not returning his texts......AND......he misses cuddling!

men just love and care for, and trust and have faith in, and want to be with women, with every ounce of there being. even if all women did nothing but flog men, the survivors would only praise wifey for sparing his life, and blame themselves for it.

mgtow is a very small percentage of men who value themselves......the rest self diluded simps, and grateful to be.

men will literally help thier wives carry off there lifes work, so that dearie doesnt have the burden of carrying such a heavy load.

you cant really blame govt and women.....a more gullible, spineless, looking to sacrifice themselves, bunch of desperate dildos there never was.

will my buddy mgtow, hell no. he is only 55, like he says, I still got a dozen work years left ,and there are some good looking 60 year olds out there........you know how it is, men just like to cuddle.
            Last edited by menrppl2; 01-25-2018, 01:50 PM.
            A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

Working...
            X