Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could this be why Mrs. Ford is accusing Judge Kavanaugh?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could this be why Mrs. Ford is accusing Judge Kavanaugh?

I was watching updates on YouTube last night and came across an interesting comment which could explain why this accusation's suddenly coming out now instead of at any of his previous confirmation hearings. I don't remember which video I saw it on, but all of the evidence about her can be gleaned from Wikipedia.

I'm sure that you've heard plenty of Democrat senators claim that if he's appointed it'll lead to the destruction of Roe v. Wade. As it turns out, Christine was once the Director of Biostatistics at Corcept Therapeutics (Career, paragraph 1). OK, so what do they do? "In 2012, Corcept launched the prescription medicine Korlym, a cortisol receptor blocker to control hyperglycemia. [...] As of 2018, Korlym is Corcept's only product and treats about 1,000 patients annually in the U.S." (Treatment --> Korlym, paragraph 1). OK, so? "Korlym's active ingredient is mifepristone, also known as RU-486, which is a medication typically used in combination with misoprostol to bring about an abortion." (same, paragraph 2).

And there we have it. If Roe v. Wade goes down as Democrats fear, then RU-486 goes bye bye, along with the ONLY product of Mrs. Ford's (former?) company. Wikipedia doesn't have any further information on this, but is this a "former" company of hers, or does she still work there? If not, does she still have other ties to it, eg. is she an investor? This, to me, sounds like a MASSIVE reason to make a false rape allegation against someone. What do you all think?
    Last edited by Kosh67; 09-25-2018, 04:30 PM.
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

It doesn't take sherlock to figure out why the dems are trying to derail a GOP supreme court pick from getting in.

And how they found some flunky/operative to try to drag his name thru the mud.

Comment

Working...
    X