Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An open letter to my own daughter

Just this morning I woke to find the message in my e-mil:

"Please do not send me any anti feminist links to my facebook. I won't read them"

From my mid twenties, college grad, professional RN daughter. Not surprised I sent this back:

I know you strive to be good person (name withheld) but you could learn a lot from your dad. I learned much from mine.

Men represent 98% of the war DEAD. Do you care about them or are they merely expendable? Like an old pair of shoes?

Men are 97% of war DEAD, but we don't hear this from the feminists. Why? Is it perhaps that they believe the men deserve to die? You can bet on this.

Men represent 90% of the HOMELESS. Does this bother you or are you more interested in the new pair of shoes you want to buy at Macy's?

Men represent 80% of all SUICIDES. Do these men deserve to die too as the feminists often loudly declare we should?

You don't have to take my word for it: many feminists openly declare that all men should die. Easily as bad of a hate crime as any KKK group offers. Even worse in fact because people actually challenge the KKK. Very few challenge the sexism and misandry of feminists. In fact they are the epitome of a powerful hate group.

Is this the belief system of the girl I once rocked, walked and cuddled at 3am in the morning to stop her from crying?

Think about learning from your dad.

RE: An open letter to my own daughter

not sure you've pasted that right, 2nd point has a typo in it (or first does). Otherwise some very valid stats. When life and death are being held in the spotlight, they seem oddly quiet on the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverado
      Men represent 98% of the war DEAD.
      *Snip*
      Men are 97% of war DEAD,
      which is it ?

Indeed
      tallstone88
      Interested in men rights activism in the Sydney area ?
      Go to mensrightssydney.com

Comment

Silverado, I am so sorry she is like this. My Beloved has been estranged from his now 16 y/o for 18 months as a result of her mother's lies and manipulation. It hurts, it sucks. Somehow this wrongheaded belief that men including fathers are disposable has got to stop.
        My Dad did a very stupid thing about 15 years ago and did a LOT of damage to my family of origin on the process. We are still dealing with the consequence now - but all his children have told him repeatedly that we still love him and want him in our lives, even if we don't like him that much at times. My Dad is not disposable - we are not throwing him away
        Be still and cool in thine own mind and spirit.
        George Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Aimee McGee
          Silverado, I am so sorry she is like this. My Beloved has been estranged from his now 16 y/o for 18 months as a result of her mother's lies and manipulation. It hurts, it sucks. Somehow this wrongheaded belief that men including fathers are disposable has got to stop.
          My Dad did a very stupid thing about 15 years ago and did a LOT of damage to my family of origin on the process. We are still dealing with the consequence now - but all his children have told him repeatedly that we still love him and want him in our lives, even if we don't like him that much at times. My Dad is not disposable - we are not throwing him away

I don't think she's becoming estranged from me or men. if she did who would change her snow tires in the Spring?

Comment

Originally posted by Aimee McGee

I don't think she's becoming estranged from me or men. if she did who would change her snow tires in the Spring?
            But she is not showing respect in listening to your opinion and holding a rational debate to explore your differences.

Personally, I would tell her to pay for the tyres to be changed - she will earn enough as a RN! But I'm a tough old cow who knows the value of things that get done for me and I seek ways to repay in kind if actual payment is refused - hence making a LARGE stack of pancakes for a friend yesterday who cleans my car, and doing any clothes repairs he has on a regular basis.
            Be still and cool in thine own mind and spirit.
            George Fox

Comment

Aimee, as ever, you are a breath of fresh air. Would that more mothers in our world were like you.
              \"There he goes. One of God\'s own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.\"

Comment

Originally posted by Imdefender
                Men represent 98% of the war DEAD.
                *Snip*
                Men are 97% of war DEAD,
                which is it ?

Indeed
                tallstone88
                I think he meant 97% of deaths at wokplace
                [hr]
                Is this the belief system of the girl I once rocked, walked and cuddled at 3am in the morning to stop her from crying?
                The answer is yes.
                She's adult she must do her choices. So I suggest you to not bother her with our stuff.
                The red pill is for those that still have doubts. She has not.
                Those that believe in the Godnesses will have to experience directly the flipside of feminism, than the doubt will come.

As a father you know that learning comes from mistakes.

Comment

Hi Silverado
                  Sorry for the pain you are going through.
                  Hoping you find a way through it with your daughter.
                  HnE
                  Winter is coming.

Comment

Aimee McGee:
                    Rewarding men or people of good work is great.
                    But it is also humanity, it what makes us unique species, to us all.

displaying humanity is good contagious behavior.

I barely knew to this but I have respect for you, and for that.

Comment

Working...
                    X