Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An open letter to Richard Dawkins (about circumcision)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An open letter to Richard Dawkins (about circumcision)

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwLlR5ypP-k[/video]
    Join my website: Rights For Men And Boys - South West
    More than 1 in 3 boys are sexually abused. End circumcision today.
    Subscribe to me on Youtube. here!

RE: An open letter to Richard Dawkins (about circumcision)

I approve this message and I think the points you made in your video were well reasoned. I especially liked your point that if circumcision had never existed and someone wanted to introduce it now, it would be seen as barbaric child abuse.

Comment

To be honest, I have lost a bit of respect for Richard Dawkins, academically speaking. I am still amazed at his dedication to his work and what he has achieved for Atheism.

Nothing against the guy personally, but his arguments are usually fairly weak. For example, one individual wrote a book (The Dawkins Delusion) destroying the god delusion and strengthening the arguments for him.

He usually takes any any criticism extremely personally, almost as if people have conspired against him.

His only shining moment was when he had a crack at Rebecca Watson during the elevator-gate saga.
      You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.....

Comment

Originally posted by Morpheus
        To be honest, I have lost a bit of respect for Richard Dawkins, academically speaking. I am still amazed at his dedication to his work and what he has achieved for Atheism.

Nothing against the guy personally, but his arguments are usually fairly weak. For example, one individual wrote a book (The Dawkins Delusion) destroying the god delusion and strengthening the arguments for him.

He usually takes any any criticism extremely personally, almost as if people have conspired against him.

His only shining moment was when he had a crack at Rebecca Watson during the elevator-gate saga.
        He's certainly no Hitchens but he was one of my first inspirations within the atheist movement. I used to have a hell of a lot of respect for Matt Dillihunty as well until you know what happened.
        Join my website: Rights For Men And Boys - South West
        More than 1 in 3 boys are sexually abused. End circumcision today.
        Subscribe to me on Youtube. here!

Comment

Working...
        X