No announcement yet.

an open letter ... to us

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am seriously convinced that male feminists know nothing, they are nothing, and we should not bother with them, in feminist hierarchy they are nothing, lower then the low, just useful for a short term, until they have outlived this usefulness and get cast aside, they do not know how women think, they just lap up whatever their female overlords tell them, do not bother explaining things to them, they have no power, they will do whatever their female overlords tell them to do and believe whatever they are told to believe, because they have enshrined holy vagina into this infallible deity, and no amount of reason will make them abandon their religious zealotry.
    I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous View Post
      I am seriously convinced that male feminists know nothing, they are nothing, and we should not bother with them, in feminist hierarchy they are nothing, lower then the low, just useful for a short term, until they have outlived this usefulness and get cast aside, they do not know how women think, they just lap up whatever their female overlords tell them, do not bother explaining things to them, they have no power, they will do whatever their female overlords tell them to do and believe whatever they are told to believe, because they have enshrined holy vagina into this infallible deity, and no amount of reason will make them abandon their religious zealotry.

It's just like in Mad Maxx only instead of having Master-Blaster, you have Master-Wanker.
      FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
      It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Working...
      X